What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
It (GB) was separated from Azad kashmir long time ago.
By whom? A unilateral decision taken by Pakistan in spite of it being disputed territory? What will happen to your UN Resolutions? :azn:

See people from FATA and Gilgit Baltistan specially Gilgit consider themselves part of KPK
Who's told to that? GB has nothing to do with KPK, why would we consider ourselves to be from KPK? don't know where you've heard that from but it's completely wrong.

Yeh neela butt hamre paros mein hai aur Dheerkot mein aata hai.
Asal mein yeh jang gurilla jang thi aur aik saath logon ne chothe chothe groups bana ker fauji barracks mein shabkhoon mare the. Aur is jang mein 2 khawaten bhi shahhed huein thein larte hei aur zakhmi saathion ko paani pilate hue. Inka naam Mai hussain bibi tha aur woh Lohar qabile ki thein thorarh mein dafan hein woh.
Neela butt poonch may hai? Acha thnx a lot u really taught me a lot today , very informative

By whom? A unilateral decision taken by Pakistan in spite of it being disputed territory? What will happen to your UN Resolutions? :azn:
It was done decades ago, can anyone do shit about it? It hasn't harmed our stance on Kashmir issue. how'd you come to that conclusion?

Dont engage the troll
He's one of the sane members, fortunately.

stupid. Greater Kashmir is an obvious goal. But in AJK we wish the valley is annexed into the Republic of Pakistan. Thats the main objective.

There are a few in Kotli and Mirpur area who feel Kashmir should be independent as greater kashmir. But they dont represent mainstream.
kya hua umair ? dawai nahi khayii kya aaj ? haan ramdan jo hay, aftari k baad yaad se kha lena.

Who's told to that? GB has nothing to do with KPK, why would we consider ourselves to be from KPK? don't know where you've heard that from but it's completely wrong.
Very true. Never ever ever seen them saying that. Actually ifind it apalling for one to make such statement abt entire region's ppl . Very misleading one. As ihave said i have personally known ppl and never seen them linking themselves at all wit kpk.

It was done decades ago, can anyone do shit about it? It hasn't harmed our stance on Kashmir issue. how'd you come to that conclusion?

He's one of the sane members, fortunately.
Sane . No. Always seen him baiting.

kya hua umair ? dawai nahi khayii kya aaj ? haan ramdan jo hay, aftari k baad yaad se kha lena.
@Umair Nawaz wasnt calling u stupid, he meant that thing u were mentioning is nonsense hearsay and stupid.

Neela butt poonch may hai? Acha thnx a lot u really taught me a lot today , very informative
Yeh pehle poonch mein aata tha baad mein bagh mein aaya phir dheerkot mein.
1947 ki jange aazadi mein mere dada ke cousin lt colonol Shair Khan shaheed ke sath larte hue shaheed hue they inki age sirf 16 saal thi.
yousuf.jpg

lt Colonol Shair khan shaheed victoria cross mong azad kashmir.
1925263_697718976945864_1332821574_n.jpg

me aghar ghalat kaha tho phir wo agree kyun kia k haan yahan yahan k log aise boltay hayn, ye aik confuse case hay pdf ka lol

Nahi confuse case nahi he is a very good poster. Acha maybe he thought u are saying ppl of entire region want that, actually u had written greater kashmir,u wrote it in the sense of independent country kashmir, whilst in actuality greater kashmir concept is ajk plus iok and both annexed with pakistan. This is what umair was telling u in post and perhaps thats over what he got angry . Its some misunderstanding. I hope its clear now.

Waisay bhi apnay region ki baat hoti hai tau ppl do get emotional , happens to me as well. Apologies

Nahi confuse case nahi he is a very good poster. Acha maybe he thought u are saying ppl of entire region want that, actually u had written greater kashmir,u wrote it in the sense of independent country kashmir, whilst in actuality greater kashmir concept is ajk plus iok and both annexed with pakistan. This is what umair was telling u in post and perhaps thats over what he got angry . Its some misunderstanding. I hope its clear now.

Waisay bhi apnay region ki baat hoti hai tau ppl do get emotional , happens to me as well. Apologies
pehli baat i think he is agree with me let him come again dosri baat tum uski side kyun le rahi ? yu uski phuppi ki beti kya?

Yeh pehle poonch mein aata tha baad mein bagh mein aaya phir dheerkot mein.
1947 ki jange aazadi mein mere dada ke cousin lt colonol Shair Khan shaheed ke sath larte hue shaheed hue they inki age sirf 16 saal thi.
View attachment 231852
lt Colonol Shair khan shaheed victoria cross mong azad kashmir.
View attachment 231853
meri history thori kamzoor hay, mene suna tha pathano ne jung lari thi gb and azad kashmir k liye is it true ?

pehli baat i think he is agree with me let him come again dosri baat tum uski side kyun le rahi ? yu uski phuppi ki beti kya?

meri history thori kamzoor hay, mene suna tha pathano ne jung lari thi gb and azad kashmir k liye is it true ?
Yes they fought.
Asal mein sudhan bhi pathan hain aur waziristan se aane wale bhi pathan the. So is tarah se mix ho jata hai aur han yeh waziristan wale boat late poanche the inke aane se pehle hi hum ne apni jaga azad karwa li thi. Yeh sirinagar par hamla krne k lie aaie they M.Ali Jinnah k kehne per.

Have houses both in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
The beauty of this picture is that i can clearly make the location of my house on Murree Road.
Px23-091~0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom