What's new

Democracy Returns To Pakistan So What?

Dynamic_Dynasty;148238]Then let me tell you If NS hijacked the PML then why Chaudries were with him in that HIJACKED PML until Musharraf showed up pick their cousin throw him in the jail told them wanna be with me or you wanna go in too and there they are PML-Q, the most BS party ever.

The Chaudhries did not hijack the party of PML... it was ony nawaz, shahbaz and their relatives. The Chaudhry's opted out becuz they were already ignored by Nawaz & co.

Nawaz was the PM of PAK, Shahbaz the CM of Punjab and his uncle (abba ji's friend Rafiq Tarar) the President of PAK and Nawaz's daughter's father-in-law Ishaq Darr the Finance Minister and Ziauddin butt another Zaath paath of Nawaz the COAS of Army!

Pakistan's economy grew by 100% --- to become $ 160 billion

www.pndpunjab.gov.pk/user_files/File/17th to 23rd December.pdf
(ISLAMABAD, Oct 5 (APP): The country’s GDP has increased to $160 billion from less than a billion dollar within last eight years, Advisor to the Prime Minister on Finance Dr Salman Shah said Friday.)

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
(Inflation at its highest in over a decade, a hefty trade deficit, pressure from high international oil and food prices and domestic energy shortages all weigh on the $160 billion economy)

Revenue grew by 100% --- to become $ 11.4 billion
Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

Foreign Reserves grew by 500% --- to become $ 17 billion

WEEKLY ECONOM IC DIGEST
(The country's foreign exchange reserves will regain their previous position of $16 billion)

Exports grew by 100% --- to become $ 18.5 billion

1Â* Â* Pakistan—Economic Sustainability Dr. Shamshad Akhtar Governor, State Bank of Pakistan

Textile exports grew by 100% --- to become $ 10.2 billion
The Nation
(In FY08 the overall textile exports were projected around 11.40 billion dollars as against 10.40 billion dollars in FY07.)

Karachi Stock Exchange grew by 500% --- to become $ 65 billion (actually its $70 billion)
The Karachi Stock Exchange

As on December 31, 2007, 654 companies were listed with the market capitalization of Rs. 4,329,909.79 billion (US $ 70.177)

Foreign Direct Investment grew by 500% --- to become $ 8 billion
Pakistan

Annual Debt servicing decreased by 35% --- to become 26%

Poverty decreased by 10% --- to become 24%

Economy of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/pk.html

Macroeconomics & Economic Growth - Growth in Pakistan

literacy rate grew by 10% --- to become 54%

The High Commission for Pakistan in United Kingdom

The Nation
(Literacy rate is 53 per cent)

Public development Funds grew by 100% --- to become Rs 520 billion

Associated Press Of Pakistan - NEC approves Rs.520 billion PSDP, projects growth rate at 7.2 percent*

The external debt and liabilities (EDL) in ratio to ‘Foreign Exchange earnings’ were:

1999 - 347%
2000 – 297.2%
2006 – 137%
2007 – 122.5%

External debt & liabilities (EDL):

1988 - $ 18 billion
1990 - $ 20 billion
1999 - $ 39 billion
2007 - $ 40.17 billion

Actually the thing is that for all the above observations, we have to keep track of economic performance over years. Yet i have many other sources as well....few I am giving below... incase someone is not certain to you..... you're more than welcome to ask and I'll paste other sources to you.

The official source is State bank of Pakistan, but you have search their site alot. All this above is present in State Bank official website and annual reports.
:pakistan:

Demoracy my foot or >:bunny: anyhow this country is gona get worse with in hands of these punks ! u all watch and see i hate to say this while mushy was the best thing ever happen to this country ! i was afraid of wat is now happening it is really sad just when finally going some where in all asspects the free loaders came back to eat for free and fill there pockets .
Musy was the best thing ever happend to our nation and i will always support him and may Allah thala not show mercy on these jerks that are in power now and how these just my views i base things on facts not heart or playing following the leader like others thats my 2 cents ! like or not :smokin::pakistan:

The Chaudhries did not hijack the party of PML... it was ony nawaz, shahbaz and their relatives. The Chaudhry's opted out becuz they were already ignored by Nawaz & co.

Nawaz was the PM of PAK, Shahbaz the CM of Punjab and his uncle (abba ji's friend Rafiq Tarar) the President of PAK and Nawaz's daughter's father-in-law Ishaq Darr the Finance Minister and Ziauddin butt another Zaath paath of Nawaz the COAS of Army!

I have read this and similar articles many times.... but the problme is that I can personally detect many manipulations in the below article...as i know economic by heart.... by uusually amateur people require links to every single line and data.

I challenge anyone to take up PAK's progress and performance of the last 60 years, and you'll see that our economy always performed best in era of military.... the 60's and the 80's and the 2000..... averaging 6% GDP growth.... which the author acknowledges below:

During this time the economy grew at an average rate of 6.3 per cent a year. For the remaining 28 years, the economy’s performance was less impressive, the GDP increased at the annual rate of 4.7 per cent.

When authors point out the percentages to GDP, they forget to mention that the GDP itself has increased by over 100%. Our economy was worth $75 billion in 1999 and now its increeased to $160 billion.

Wrong! According to FBR (Federal Bereau of Revenues) the revenues were $5 billion in 1999 and they've grown to $11 billion in 2007. Yes, foreign flows is important as they bring in the desired capital, skills, management, technology, etc.

Not ammature people but people who like to back their self up give the links its a supportive gesture. LOL its funny how you are bragging but the thing and the reality is the Govt has been formed by the Political Parties whether you like it or not.

Not ammature people but people who like to back their self up give the links its a supportive gesture. LOL its funny how you are bragging but the thing and the reality is the Govt has been formed by the Political Parties whether you like it or not.

Bro,
I did not write immature.... I wrote amateur in economics (meaning new in understanding economics)...

By the way, I posted these facts & figures many times on this forum ..... I pasted those links for you as you wrote "if you never have heared with the source which you did't provide with your DATA".... so I thought that you wanted "Sources" for the data I pasted above.

Anyway, all that data is recorded in the 2007 report of State Bank of Pakistan and backed by World Bank & IMF reports on Pakistan.

And, please I don't need to brag as they are facts.

Back
Top Bottom