What's new

Democracy is a failed experiment

Brother, I concur with what you say in the above post at most of the places, but Democracy does not advocate that a few rule the masses with the vote bank, Decocracy is a form of governance for the masses that is patient and willing to learn. Look at INDIA, we have a strong and stable government, yet a single Man Anna Hazare has proved the entire world that the people are boss. Democracy when introduced in a country in the begining for about say 50 to 70 years will be dominated by rich and elite class, but people slowly gain on with the system and become part of a governance that most people listen and talk for a concensus.
where as Communism or Dictatorship lead by a wise team might go againt the wishes of the people and chaose might errupt beneth.

Don't you agree on what I have said above?

a single Man Anna Hazare

Frankly, this is a satire on the Indian democracy.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Let us know when Pakistan find that person.

I agree you can not simply count on one person or several people, this is a rare view of reality for you.

I simply do not agree with the present assertion made by the likes of you and gambit that the ultimate perfct method of governance is what exists today in india or america etc. I think we should look at all governance systems and try to take the best out of each. I think merit is just as important as popular and you know if you cant see the three points i at this moment cant be bothered to tell you Im gonna have a cigar and coffee lol
And show everyone where we said qualifications are not important. But I have said it before that even though you are more qualified than your contestants, the burden is upon YOU to convince the people -- the majority of which do not know you -- on how qualify you are. That is called campaigning:

- Meeting people at the personal level,

- Posing for photo ops,

- Answering questions about your qualifications,

- Answering questions about hypothetical situations that a President may face and how those qualifications applies,

- Facing your contestants in debates,

- And many more...

In a functional democracy, this is what the people want to see and apparently NOT YOU. You sounds like a dictator wannabe.

Brother, I concur with what you say in the above post at most of the places, but Democracy does not advocate that a few rule the masses with the vote bank, Decocracy is a form of governance for the masses that is patient and willing to learn. Look at INDIA, we have a strong and stable government, yet a single Man Anna Hazare has proved the entire world that the people are boss. Democracy when introduced in a country in the begining for about say 50 to 70 years will be dominated by rich and elite class, but people slowly gain on with the system and become part of a governance that most people listen and talk for a concensus.
where as Communism or Dictatorship lead by a wise team might go againt the wishes of the people and chaose might errupt beneth.

Don't you agree on what I have said above?

Sorry Ashokbhai i dont completly agree with you. You are talking about an ideal democracy. I am some times told that communism works in principle but not in the real world. Well i can say the same about democracy what you say is correct in an ideal world but not in practice. Also I think that the way we meusure success of a system should be on things like eradicating illeteracy and poverty on both these we have to admit that the chinese model has proved more succesful. I would be happy to trade being able to choose who represnts me if it meant that we had the same literacy level as chinese and that no pakistani child went to sleep at night hungry.

Have you ever seen people from democratic country do not want democracy anymore ? All your answer lies in this.

Let us know when Pakistan find that person.

And you let us know when you have found him or her in america

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Have you ever seen people from democratic country do not want democracy anymore ? All your answer lies in this.

Nitinbhai thats because we are constantly being bombarded with the fact that we can vote or choose who represents us. I would rather eat actually rather than vote

Sorry Ashokbhai i dont completly agree with you. You are talking about an ideal democracy. I am some times told that communism works in principle but not in the real world. Well i can say the same about democracy what you say is correct in an ideal world but not in practice. Also I think that the way we meusure success of a system should be on things like eradicating illeteracy and poverty on both these we have to admit that the chinese model has proved more succesful. I would be happy to trade being able to choose who represnts me if it meant that we had the same literacy level as chinese and that no pakistani child went to sleep at night hungry.
This is nonsense. Granted, illiteracy and poverty are legitimate issues for a nation, but that does not mean that when Chinese communism raised the Chinese literacy rate from fifth grade to 7th while the Americans remain static at 10th mean the communist system is 'clearly' superior. We have to ask why/how did the American system got their people to 10th grade in the first place. Same for economic issues.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Nitinbhai thats because we are constantly being bombarded with the fact that we can vote or choose who represents us. I would rather eat actually rather than vote

Who gave you this notion ? Or it is your assumption ?

And show everyone where we said qualifications are not important. But I have said it before that even though you are more qualified than your contestants, the burden is upon YOU to convince the people -- the majority of which do not know you -- on how qualify you are. That is called campaigning:

- Meeting people at the personal level,

- Posing for photo ops,

- Answering questions about your qualifications,

- Answering questions about hypothetical situations that a President may face and how those qualifications applies,

- Facing your contestants in debates,

- And many more...

In a functional democracy, this is what the people want to see and apparently NOT YOU. You sounds like a dictator wannabe.

So, the U.S. President often empty promises, research and good acting than the actual ability.

Sorry...We never claimed to be looking for an all-wise and 'benevolent dictator' like you advocated Pakistan should do.

a single Man Anna Hazare

Frankly, this is a satire on the Indian democracy.
You do not breath free air to talk against the CCP commite members or any thing that the CCP decides.
what more can i expect from you rather than the word satire

This is nonsense. Granted, illiteracy and poverty are legitimate issues for a nation, but that does not mean that when Chinese communism raised the Chinese literacy rate from fifth grade to 7th while the Americans remain static at 10th mean the communist system is 'clearly' superior. We have to ask why/how did the American system got their people to 10th grade in the first place. Same for economic issues.

Nonesense ? Nonesense? why are you so adversarial? why do you want to fight? why cos i dont agree with you. Oh sorry i forgot you are american

So, the U.S. President often empty promises, research and good governance than the actual acting ability.
No better than Chinese leaders have done. Except we do not include tanks and guns in the mix.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Nonesense ? Nonesense? why are you so adversarial? why do you want to fight? why cos i dont agree with you. Oh sorry i forgot you are american
Obviously you have a problem with being challenged.

Sorry...We never claimed to be looking for an all-wise and 'benevolent dictator' like you advocated Pakistan should do.

Firstly i didnt and second just cos one pakistani on here says it does not mean that he speaks for all pakistanis.

Idea of ​​democracy is suspicion than to believe, any person ignores this point, must be pay the price.

Back
Top Bottom