What's new

Demands for Bangladesh Hindus in Second Hindu Adhiveshan at Goa.

Some of the demands are so lame. BD hindus need to accept a few facts instead of making stupid demands from India.

Its like saying all Pak Muslims must be kicked back to Arabia. A pretty lame idea .

NO not at all :))))) there are many Muslim countries as per an Indian on this forum for Muslims, as per him there is NO Hindu country for Hindus and he thinks its INDIA ;)

NO not at all :))))) there are many Muslim countries as per an Indian on this forum for Muslims, as per him there is NO Hindu country for Hindus and he thinks its INDIA ;)

By your logic, Indian Muslims must go to Pakistan. I wouldn't wish that upon them.

Funny how some RSS loon organization is going on about mythical oppression. How many hindus or any other minorities for that matter lost their lives due to riots in the last 40 years in BD? The
answer is a big fat 0. All minorities live in BD like kings and specially privileged citizens. All these propaganda ramblings based on fictious stories is outrageous. These hindutva loons should mind their own ****** business and if any Hindutva wet dreaming fanatic from BD goes to them for spewing venom they should kindly advise those people to jump borders and live in hindutva India. I wonder what kind of a hindu leader from BD went to such fanatic loons in India.

1.While accusing all others of using religion in politics, BAL themselves have been the first and principal offender on this account.BAL has been using various tactics to frighten the BD Hindus and thus convincing them to become BAL's vote bank for their deliverance. As a result of this artificial pressure, Hindus take out their savings to India. Many shift after graduating. They have parallel families so there is no problem.

2. RAW promoted the Bangobhumi project to create a Hindy state out of parts of BD with Pirojpur as the proposed capital. Their leader Chitto Shutar is now dead. His son Baby Sutar is a worthless guy who remains drugged all day. The armed wing chief Kalidas Baidyo now runs the show under RAW.

3. Another effort of RAW is the Hindu-Buddhist-Christian Association where Gen CR Dutta is a leader. This has also been involved in anti-state propaganda in the media and abroad.

There is a BD member among us who's blood still boils for the poor & oppressed, right now he is busy with the cause of Khalistan, but soon he will turn his focus towards the plight of the poor & oppressed BD Hindus, and he will free them by creating a Hindustan within BD, Pirojpur can be renamed as Hindupur as the capital of BDHindustan!!! We will send our beloved Mamatadidi as the PM of BDHindustan and will live in peace. :chilli:

@aazidane ........... :D

P.S: I want Hilsa fishing belts to be part of BDHindustan to ensure ample supply of Hilsas to West Bengal. :P

And aazidane would be the "Father of the Nation" for BDHindustan.....obviously!!!! :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how they consider themselves to be citizens of one country and make half of their demands to the government of another country.

When you have got Islamic terrorist outfits like Jamaatis and razakars hounding after you in your home country, I guess these BD hindus dont have much choice except to look for help from anywhere, even outside, to help fight for their survival.

When you have got Islamic terrorist outfits like Jamaatis and razakars hounding after you in your home country, I guess these BD hindus dont have much choice except to look for help from anywhere, even outside, to help fight for their survival.

they should respectfully go back to bharat mata if they are that unhappy then.
Such kind of actions should be seen as treason and conspiracy to destroy the peace in the country. Involved people should be caught and punished appropriately

they should respectfully go back to bharat mata if they are that unhappy then.
Such kind of actions should be seen as treason and conspiracy to destroy the peace in the country. Involved people should be caught and punished appropriately

Why should they go back when they belong to BD to begin with? With all due respect, they have been there much longer than Muslims in BD have (probably a few millenia more).

It is treason to complain about getting killed by terrorist groups operating in BD, but it is not treason for these BDeshi terrorist groups when they are killing off their own minority? Give me a break...

Why should they go back when they belong to BD to begin with? With all due respect, they have been there much longer than Muslims in BD have (probably a few millenia more).

It is treason to complain about getting killed by terrorist groups operating in BD, but it is not treason for these BDeshi terrorist groups when they are killing off their own minority? Give me a break...

Because the Jamati/Hefazoti/Al-quada/osama bin laden/saddam hossain/darth vader is making their life hard and the govt don't give two shits, therefore, they should run for their survival :chilli:
You nailed it yourself. Hopefully the govt will capture these hindus and give them a lesson.

Because the Jamati/Hefazoti/Al-quada/osama bin laden/saddam hossain/darth vader is making their life hard and the govt don't give two shits, therefore, they should run for their survival :chilli:
You nailed it yourself. Hopefully the govt will capture these hindus and give them a lesson.

Why would BD Hindus move out of a future piece of Akhand Bharat :astagh:

Akhand Bharat FTW bro.

Out of all the people I meet abroad (non-Indians), BD seems to be the most Hindu of them all. You guys are Hindu through and through, whether it comes to your dressing or your culture. Right now you are an uncivilized/uneducated crowd, but With more education, I see you guys coming back to your ancestors religion the fastest, definitely ahead of the Pakistanis. I think by 2060 or so we should be able to declare BD a Hindu Rashtra as it proudly once was, and you can join back int the glorious Akhand Bharat :)

Akhand Bharot was broken already by us. Greater Bangladesh will have a larger possibility. For decades have we been injecting Muslims into WB and there is a rapid increase of revert Muslims there. The hindus on the other hand are becoming secular. Soon Islam shall be the only religion there. Then a riot must be organized to destroy the Indian sympathizers there. 2060 is too far, i'd say a decade or two until the ideology of greater Bangladesh is reality. It is all a big conspiracy.
profilepic143046_1.gif

^^^

No sir Ram Rajya is the way forward. Why would we call the united country greater BANGLAdesh when Bangla wont even be spoken in 90% of the country? as a non-bengali, i would object and secede from the union :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom