What's new

Demand PTI to suppot LONG MARCH

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan and PTI leadership has admitted that Qadri's Agenda is right but they have decided not to support it. Its nonsensical to admit that somebody is doing right but I will still not support him. IF PTI has disagreement with the approach, PTI can actually play their role in making this LONG MARCH as close to constitution as possible and do not let it go out of control.

I as a supporter of PTI demand from PTI to support LONG MARCH. I have 100% clarity that Pakistan needs to get rid of present political trash and this long march is a doorway to improved political and electoral system. So join hands with somebody who has same vision and if there are some differences, we can resolve them and bring them to a point of mutual agreement which is well within Constitutional Spirit.

:pakistan:

They are waiting to see how the noora kushti ends up. If IK joins in, and long march is called off, or stopped it may become a fiasco. I do however see a last minute decision coming.

Imran Khan and PTI leadership has admitted that Qadri's Agenda is right but they have decided not to support it. Its nonsensical to admit that somebody is doing right but I will still not support him. IF PTI has disagreement with the approach, PTI can actually play their role in making this LONG MARCH as close to constitution as possible and do not let it go out of control.

I as a supporter of PTI demand from PTI to support LONG MARCH. I have 100% clarity that Pakistan needs to get rid of present political trash and this long march is a doorway to improved political and electoral system. So join hands with somebody who has same vision and if there are some differences, we can resolve them and bring them to a point of mutual agreement which is well within Constitutional Spirit.

:pakistan:

No new reforms or changes will appear.......these third class murderers,thugs,leeches will keep on sucking our blood......lets see what PTI do..I don't trust in anyone of them...they all are same!:hitwall:

lolzzz.... bechara qadri hun tarliyaan tay aa giya jay !! :lol:

@graphican: My friend I am also PTI but I don't agree with your stance / demand. You have to look again and understand what IK has said. He said that the govt. should be given a chance to form the caretaker govt. and if they do not form a clean and idependent govt then we should agitate and do the long march.

This is a mature, smart and logical statement from a political leader.

He wants the govt to make the mistake and then take them on the rebound so that there is cause to agitate and govt has nowhere to hide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched Tahirs press conference so far he is talking sense & the truth about the corrupt, incompetent, evil politicians & their evil games. It is true PPP & PML-N are united & they want to save this corrupt system for themselves so that corruption stays & they can make heavy living out of massive corruption.

To be honest these corrupt, incompetent & evil politicians should be killed, this is the right time. We can also see kuta Nawaz, his kuta bro Shahbaz & senior members of his party have left Pakistan, this clearly shows something big is on the way & they want ti save their a$$es by running away. bastard Zardari on the other hand is hiding in Karachi & I believe his plan to escape Pakistan have also been finalized in case something big happens, I pray he never escapes, he is captured & punished to death, not only him also his corrupt, incompetent & evil party.

Lol, now who ever will support Long March will regret it in future. Qadri Confidence on Altaf Bhai has taken them down. MQM don't have dignity, and it was v stupid move by Tahir to accept MQM and PML-Q into Long March. Now He might loose his all investments made for long march. And might run away before reaching Islamabad.

Chorron ko pargay morr

@graphican: My friend I am also PTI but I don't agree with your stance / demand. You have to look again and understand what IK has said. He said that the govt. should be given a chance to form the caretaker govt. and if they do not form a clean and idependent govt then we should agitate and do the long march.

This is a mature, smart and logical statement from a political leader.

He wants the govt to make the mistake and then take them on the rebound so that there is cause to agitate and govt has nowhere to hide.

Atleast he is not singing......parday mai rehne do...perda na uthao:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
who does? nawaz shareef :bounce:

Yup, Actually he has.. if you see his stance from 5 years... But Topic here is not that.. It's TMQ looking towards PTI, when MQM betrayed them. No doubt, Tahir can also ask PTI to take lead in long march.

Let it be very clear that TUQ 's agenda is never going to be fulfilled by merely traveling and sitting in Islamabad for his agenda he needs violence ....any clash between his supporters and Police /security will breed more violence and that's is what TUQ wants ...On top of it his oratory skills r very impressive add to it his religious appeal and credentials and u end up with a nightmare for an already proven incompetent and corrupt political class. PTI should keep some distance from him but shouldn't totally detach themselves also ...a tacit support will do ...let's be political now . I m on an audit assignment in a large texile unit outside Faisalabad (the place is called Khurrianwala) and even from a small town like that more then 15 buses officially have been arranged God Almighty knows how many more will go from there alone.

Let it be very clear that TUQ 's agenda is never going to be fulfilled by merely traveling and sitting in Islamabad for his agenda he needs violence ....any clash between his supporters and Police /security will breed more violence and that's is what TUQ wants ...On top of it his oratory skills r very impressive add to it his religious appeal and credentials and u end up with a nightmare for an already proven incompetent and corrupt political class. PTI should keep some distance from him but shouldn't totally detach themselves also ...a tacit support will do ...let's be political now . I m on an audit assignment in a large texile unit outside Faisalabad (the place is called Khurrianwala) and even from a small town like that more then 15 buses officially have been arranged God Almighty knows how many more will go from there alone.

There are people from Kasur.. They are "Khanna Badosh" type... They normally vote for PPP. In last election PPP paid them 1k each with two times food and arrange buses to pick n drop. Now same people have are going to TMQ long March. Don't know how much they have been paid, as didn't got the time to ask. That is atleast 12 buses..

But now Long March, whole scenerio has been changed.. Neither Politicians, nor Army neither SC, no one supporting them.. And most probably they will not even reach Islamabad.

They are waiting to see how the noora kushti ends up. If IK joins in, and long march is called off, or stopped it may become a fiasco. I do however see a last minute decision coming.

Qadri wont call it off, he is not gonna quit, But there seems to be some dirty things going on Rahman maliks mind to stop the LOng March.

There are people from Kasur.. They are "Khanna Badosh" type... They normally vote for PPP. In last election PPP paid them 1k each with two times food and arrange buses to pick n drop. Now same people have are going to TMQ long March. Don't know how much they have been paid, as didn't got the time to ask. That is atleast 12 buses..

But now Long March, whole scenerio has been changed.. Neither Politicians, nor Army neither SC, no one supporting them.. And most probably they will not even reach Islamabad.

funny_donkey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom