What's new

Demand PTI to suppot LONG MARCH

indeed. but that is the fault of the media not of Dr Qadri. If the previous long march was for the restoration of judges, then this march is for the restoration of electoral laws. it is sad that people have not come forward to support this cause as they had before.

and i find it flawed to support something based on the results rather than based on the agenda. Im supporting his agenda irrespective of the success or failure which will follow.

His agenda maybe right, but it's timing is flawed.

Why get the masses out and put lives in danger while the elections are a little time away?

If you are so scared about a muk muka, why not do the march after a interim government has been made and you know clearly what you are protesting against?

Right now, nobody even knows that what will happen regarding interim government, although the parties in assembly have said that PTI will be a party in it.

His agenda maybe right, but it's timing is flawed.

Why get the masses out and put lives in danger while the elections are a little time away?

If you are so scared about a muk muka, why not do the march after a interim government has been made and you know clearly what you are protesting against?

Right now, nobody even knows that what will happen regarding interim government, although the parties in assembly have said that PTI will be a party in it.

well we have already discussed about the timings. you know my point of view and i respect yours!

PTI CEC has decided that PTI will not participate in Qadri's long march in anyway..

hence all else are rumours, Imran's text reply is enough for me to say that "Wait for Tsunami March."

thanks god IK did not joined this march

Back
Top Bottom