What's new

Delhi: The city of djinns

Status
Not open for further replies.
the mughal had the first turn to rule india and build monuments over hindu monuments. now its hindu turn to destroy islamic monuments and build their own structures - as Modi (PBUH-SAW) said yesterday that we need toilets not temples.
i am waiting for hindus to take over kaba. Americans already have it under their shoes.

the mughal had the first turn to rule india and build monuments over hindu monuments. now its hindu turn to destroy islamic monuments and build their own structures - as Modi (PBUH-SAW) said yesterday that we need toilets not temples.
i am waiting for hindus to take over kaba. Americans already have it under their shoes.

You are a trolling false flagger. :pissed:
There is a difference between Mughals and Dharmic people. I want this difference to remain. Our holiest places - another story. :D
Whatever you wrote is highly offensive and you know nothing about India(first to rule India).
@Zakii - Please check this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a trolling false flagger. :pissed:
There is a difference between Mughals and Dharmic people. I want this difference to remain. Our holiest places - another story. :D
Whatever you wrote is highly offensive and you know nothing about India(first to rule India).
@Zakii - Please check this guy.

wht part is offensive?

Last edited by a moderator:
lolzzz someone claimed that even Taj Mahal was a Hindu temple :P dahhhhh

Most of India's structures of interest were built by the Muslims except some ancient temples in the South. Tour guides in all will invariably boast of some Hindu involvement in all these. The fact is that all workers and artifacts were Muslims from C Asia. Hindus were mostly employed in operating bullock carts to carry/pull stones/stores.

:yes4:
Bombaywalla had forgotten to take his lota to the open air latrine this morning.

Aww there there you little *add expletive here**. I can think of at least 10 apt words to describe your kind; wait, actually, many many more, but meh...I should know better than to sling back at an imbecile. :yes4:

Most of India's structures of interest were built by the Muslims except some ancient temples in the South. Tour guides in all will invariably boast of some Hindu involvement in all these. The fact is that all workers and artifacts were Muslims from C Asia. Hindus were mostly employed in operating bullock carts to carry/pull stones/stores.

Actually few are built by Muslims. Perhaps you are talking about some other India.
Here is the list - Statewise Alphabetical List of Monuments of Archaeological Survey of India
That is - unless you know more than the Archaeological Survey. :)

hindus were the ones running the businesses and commerce. lower cast hindus who used to do the above converted to islam - present day pak and BD are full of them.
the point is native indian structures were pulled down to build the islamic structures. the native indian structures were more impreseive . the temples of the south are so much more impressive than any mughal structure in scale and splendour.
then there were the great temples of kajuraho, puri etc which did not catch the destructive eye of invaders.
why they even took over the kaba from the pagans, what do you expect from them.

Oh-my-god.jpg

well most of the mughal monuments were /are build over destroyed hindu/jain tempels even taj is built over the foundation of an ancient shiva temple and that has been also prooved there are numerous other exampels even qutab minar was called garud stambh before muslims took over and destroyed ancient temple complex to buil quet ul islam masjid there same was the case of babri masjid but we took it back dont worry we will soon take back mathura nad kashi tempels back aswell and destroy the illeagel structres build over it forcefulli by the invaders

what a funny claim about Taj mahal being a shiva temple. seems entire India is dreaming and speaking oak mania . anyway can you prove Taj Mahal was a shiva temple

as far as the kutub minar well if you look at its structure I am sure you will be under delusion that it was a replica of shiv ling hence you will link it to Hindus sacred roots and thus yeh it was Hindu temple ??? :what:

well that question should be asked to pakistanies not us as they are obsessed by the notion that evil hindu indians want to merge the land of the pure to there so called 'akhand bharat' we have enof resources and might to defend owrselfs make no mistake those who dream of there so called glorius past will keep dreaming

Why you Indian Hindus always feel the need to put the word "evil" with word Hindus ;) you guys use it more than anyone.

as far as akhand bharat well that's a dream which cant be fulfilled primarily because you Hindus were never an akhand in the history even not in your own faith.

the mughal had the first turn to rule india and build monuments over hindu monuments. now its hindu turn to destroy islamic monuments and build their own structures - as Modi said yesterday that we need toilets not temples.

IS Modi a LOW CAST HINDU??

what a funny claim about Taj mahal being a shiva temple. seems entire India is dreaming and speaking oak mania . anyway can you prove Taj Mahal was a shiva temple

as far as the kutub minar well if you look at its structure I am sure you will be under delusion that it was a replica of shiv ling hence you will link it to Hindus sacred roots and thus yeh it was Hindu temple ??? :what:

Why you Indian Hindus always feel the need to put the word "evil" with word Hindus ;) you guys use it more than anyone.

as far as akhand bharat well that's a dream which cant be fulfilled primarily because you Hindus were never an akhand in the history even not in your own faith.

Your posts have lost all sense off late.
Qutab Minar was a tower - the tower itself was not a Hindu temple. But the mosque - Quatul Islam Mosque(that houses the Minar) is built on Hindu temple. This is documented and beyond any dispute.

As for the rest of your rant - it was as bad as the one you quoted.

with all deu respect SO i answered to the guy who asked what india has so anyone would attack us well you can read history why barbarians attacked india from west/central asia for centuries and i guess it / my answer has hurt your ego ...oops im sorri

Delhi is a city of Hindus. Those Muslims you talking about are long extinct, and are paying in hell for their uncivilized behaviour in the past...

taj was not a temple but could have been built over one like most monuments built in n.india between 1000AD and 1707 AD.
qutb minar was also not a temple and same as above, that complex could have been built over temples. the ancient hindu kngdoms of india was one of the golden ages of the world in terms of intellectual contributions and the vedas. the knowledge of the vedas are not there in any creation of man since. anyways, islamic invaders showed the tru character of the founder by behaving in the barbaric ways in india.

yes modi is of backward cast. but builders of structures can be of ny caste. he is like the person who built the taj or kaba .

why we use hindu and evil.. sometimes there are figures of speech for sarcasm where the adjective used to describe a person means exactly the opposite - thats why evil hindu, profet mohd.. etc

Firstly misterr, with all due respect taj mahal was a hindu temple. there is a lot of history distortion by Congressi secular traitors in our country who want to portray muslim as brothers of hindus, but we all know reality is otherwise.

And hindus are turning into one unified block slowly, by the grace of Modi, all us Hindu brothers and sisters (and even other dharmic faiths like buddhists sikhs jains etc) are uniting. We hindus and other indian religions all have the same blood running in our veins and same dna. We are one unified nation, and modi is working hard to unite us under his command.

It is better for pakistanis to not talk about things they might not know about regarding india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom