What's new

Delhi rape victim's nurse gang-raped by seven men in Punjab

@IndoCarib Why it shouldn't matter?

If the tests are conducted then the rapists will get jail term for sure.

Her dilemma might be that if she is unmarried and world comes to know that she was not a virgin before the incident, then her reputation might be in stake.

Dont just say that virginity is not an issue. Think from a Girl's pov.

Dumbo.. . I m saying 'before rape'. Get ur brain tested.
Yo idiot how can you test for what the condition was before? please do us a favour and stop embarrassing yourself

I was wondering about the logic of that statement. Thank you for pointing out the obvious :D
What? I seriously dont understand what some people claim :unsure:

Her dilemma might be that if she is unmarried and world comes to know that she was not a virgin before the incident, then her reputation might be in stake.

Her reputation is already at stake given the usual reaction to a rape victim by the society. She has gone through the most traumatic hours in her life and her denial for medical examination for the moment should no way be assumed as her conspiracy against the perpetrators.

Her reputation is already at stake given the usual reaction to a rape victim by the society. She has gone through the most traumatic hours in her life and her denial for medical examination for the moment should no way be assumed as her conspiracy against the perpetrators.
I think she is in shock ....mind doesnt comprehend that well when in shock...just my theory....

Poor lady :(

Yo idiot how can you test for what the condition was before? please do us a favour and stop embarrassing yourself

What? I seriously dont understand what some people claim :unsure:

It is obvious that a woman wouldn't be a virgin after a multiple rape ordeal but it seems that the member to whom you responded to did not realize that

I think she is in shock ....mind doesnt comprehend that well when in shock...just my theory....

Poor lady :(
I hope those at this moment searching for a conspiracy theory assume themselves in her place and read her testimony. Perhaps then her state of mind would properly be understood.

You mean to say whoever did the rape test will trumpet to the whole world that she was not a virgin ? Such things are kept confidential. The doctors job is just to verify rape by looking at bruises around the area and seminal stains

You mean to say whoever did the rape test will trumpet to the whole world that she was not a virgin ? Such things are kept confidential. The doctors job is just to verify rape by looking at bruises around the area and seminal stains
Thanks for understanding what I actually meant to say. @Akheilos n @PlanetWarrior you have comprehension issues.
I am not insensitive to the poor lady's ordeal. Dont try to make it look so.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom