What's new

Delhi rape victim's nurse gang-raped by seven men in Punjab

You mean to say whoever did the rape test will trumpet to the whole world that she was not a virgin ?
Thats the word of a rapist against his victim...up to mentality whom you wanna listen to ....

The doctors job is just to verify rape by looking at bruises around the area and seminal stains
And mind you if it is gang rape the doctor wont be able to tell if she was a virgin or not before ...

Thanks for understanding what I actually meant to say. @Akheilos n @PlanetWarrior you have comprehension issues.
I am not insensitive to the poor lady's ordeal. Dont try to make it look so.
Hence why what you said sounded not only odd but foul!

India law is too lax. Impose sharia and India will have the lowest %.

Thats the word of a rapist against his victim...up to mentality whom you wanna listen to ....

And mind you if it is gang rape the doctor wont be able to tell if she was a virgin or not before ...

Hence why what you said sounded not only odd but foul!
India law is too lax. Impose sharia and India will have the lowest %.

Looks like Sharia is one pill for all remedies. Sharia countries dont have such crimes? Thats news to me!

Looks like Sharia is one pill for all remedies. Sharia countries dont have such crimes? Thats news to me!
What the hell is wrong with you? Why quote me for some cheap below the belt hitting?!

I heard Modi's speech on the Independence Day ...He too mentioned something about increasing raps ...they need to do something or else Hindustan can become Rapistan ....or is it already ?

Modi-ji will rectify the situation, and India will retrieve her reputation smartly and become a superpower by 2020!

India's demographic dividend will pay off handsomely.

Last edited:
What a stupidity if someone roaming around here with some conspiracy theories.... Plz assume her your sis for a sec you would not so insensitive for sure.......
Police should take their as per law n make sure they never come out of jail(if they raped) .....

Budhlada rape victim lied she was nurse: Police

Tribune News Service

Mansa, September 11
The police have said the Budhlada gang rape victim was not a nurse, as had been claimed by her. She reportedly said she had treated the victim of the infamous gang rape in the national capital, Damini, at Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.

The woman has been handed over to her relatives in Delhi. The police also said she had mentioned her name wrong in the FIR, and that her claim of being an orphan too had been found false.

Budhlada Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajveer Singh, who handed over the victim to her relatives, said on phone: “We enquired at Safdarjung Hospital and found she was not employed there. She also mentioned her name wrong in the FIR.”

The police official claimed the woman’s husband, with whom she had a son, had left her four years ago. They said her parents, living at Kidwai Nagar in Delhi, too had reportedly disowned her six months ago.

“The family has its roots in Uttarakhand. We handed her over to her relatives in the presence of the Delhi Police,” he said.

The woman had lodged a complaint of gang rape at Budhlada police station against four men, including a 60-year-old, on September 9. Two of the accused have been arrested.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom