What's new

Delhi Hotels to not provide accommodation to Chinese nationals

Indians yet again got severe buttock ache from the thrashing they got a couple of weeks ago - trying to troll out of the reality of the effects of being battered.
Aww, katoras at it again:rofl: Desperately waiting to scavenge the crumbs after having to endure foreign subjugation since the inception of their la la land..

Which informed person wanna goto the world largest crap hole?

Have they even solved the most pressing issue in india as adviced by UNICEF campaign "Take Poo to the Loo" ?

@Axomiya_lora and @halupridol can no longer book rooms in hotels in India. :rofl:
Lol, I'm sure that both of us won't need any hotels to stay in Delhi. But i get the drift! People are pissed off and for a very good reason too. Han cun+s need to be taught a lesson that they and their cheerleading troupe won't forget for a while.

Indian society is built on racism, north indians are racist towards south indians for being black skinned, both north indians and south indians are racist towards people living in the vicinity of china for looking like "chinese" people and higher caste people being racist to lower caste people in the same region for being black skinned. It is a funny country.

Here is a "discussion" on racism against "chinese" looking indians of north east and other himalayan border areas. Whenever they are angry at China, the main sufferer of their wrath are "chinese looking" people of their own country.

Must make Chinese really crave a free press. No wonder their citizens have begged for refuge here.

Lol, I'm sure that both of us won't need any hotels to stay in Delhi. But i get the drift! People are pissed off and for a very good reason too. Han cun+s need to be taught a lesson that they and their cheerleading troupe won't forget for a while.

There are simply more Chinese looking Indian people than actual Chinese in India.

Do you think a Bhayya from UP sitting in the hotel reception can make a distinction?

People from Ladakh, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, North East India and Tibetan refugees will no longer be able book rooms in Hotels in India.

I cannot laugh enough on this news. :lol:

Aww, katoras at it again:rofl: Desperately waiting to scavenge the crumbs after having to endure foreign subjugation since the inception of their la la land..

Now then my little Indian - the thread is about Dheli hotels closing shop to Chinese clientele - can you try to be on topic for once?
My argument is who in their right mind would want to go to Dheli in todays age? There is open toilets - people excreting everywhere nowhere for it to go - the stench itself must be horrendous - then especially for females Indians have an infestation of rape cases making it simply dangerous especially for females.
Why do little Indians like you think that you are a chosen favourable destination for any souls in the world? Think hard - it’s the world sh1thole.
Do have a nice stay on defence forum.

I feel for the countries being boycotted by Indian tourists. All of them will collapse. Malaysia and Turkey have become failed states from lack of mega spending Indians.

Do they have a good room service for the most part?

Do they have a good room service for the most part?

It probably depends on the hotel. I stayed at a luxury hotel and the service was phenomenal. Having said that, I would never visit India again... for reasons.

Back
Top Bottom