What's new

Delhi Hotels to not provide accommodation to Chinese nationals

Just try to differentiate people of mizoram and such areas from Chinese..
The North-easterners of India will face the brunt of this stupid boycott.

Wealthy Chinese-American, Chinese-Australian, Chinese-Singaporean, Chinese-Australian or Chinese-Canadian tourists will not face any problems in India.

I doubt there are many Chinese travellers in India right now due to coronavirus, some business people staying there long term already have rented homes. such news only make India look petty and laughable.

Yes, it will be as true as your mother is a man lol
Thanks for letting me know you're running out of argument:haha:
Haha. Didn't know there was an argument. Gotta love the Chinese and their Mom-Pop juvenile insults. The entertainment value the Chinese provide alone is worth giving their begging citizens refuge.

Meanwhile, Chinese refugees in India are so humble and thankful -

Keep living in your delusions. Shupa powa India.

Chinese kya, no Malaysian, Indonesian or Thai would even come to your shitty country as refugee. It would be the other way round.

You hit the nail on the head bro - who the hell would want to go to India today. Risking health and safety to the max - no thanks.
Indians yet again got severe buttock ache from the thrashing they got a couple of weeks ago - trying to troll out of the reality of the effects of being battered.
No Chinese will be losing sleep over this decision by supapowa India.

IMG_6063.JPG

U done it again u brave modi... Modi ha to mumkin ha..

Haha. Didn't know there was an argument. Gotta love the Chinese and their Mom-Pop juvenile insults. The entertainment value the Chinese provide alone is worth giving their begging citizens refuge.

Meanwhile, Chinese refugees in India are so humble and thankful -

Don't you say Tibet is not China? Now you made them into Chinese refugees? The lies of Indians knows no ends.

View attachment 644828

U done it again u brave modi... Modi ha to mumkin ha..

Modi is 56" because of his silicon implants :cheesy::cheesy:

The good thing about India is that they act United and take actions on individual level against any alleged enemies of their country.
In Pakistan we verbally condemn India while keeping on using Indian products and dancing on Indian music and watching Bollywood movies.

who the hell wants to visit India in the first place? the stench is horrible. My colleague's father has went there for business at new delhi. he said the ordour gets blasted in his face is magnified x 1000 the moment he arrived in the arrival halls of indira gandhi airport.

im not cooking this up- it was said by my colleague, and i have a tendency to believe him based on what i SMELL here on certain people in Singapore

Bangladesh will win from this - more Chinese investment shifting from India to neighbors. I'm happy, please India continue.

Indians already avenged their dead by killing bazillion Chinese at the LAC, so why the need for all this??
ya according to them, 43 PLA soldiers have already been slaughtered by vengeful Indian Army jawans, with 1 23 year old SUPERHUMAN punjabi jawan killing 12 PLA soldiers on his own

Tibetans are Chinese. We will continue to provide those poor Chinese citizens refuge and food, shelter and clothing. You should also try and do that to Muslims escaping persecution in Xinchiang if you truly care about Islam and Muslims.

Thanks for your suggestion

We already have Xinjiang refugees too

You however stop mass murderers of Muslims as your rulers again and again

Indian society is built on racism, north indians are racist towards south indians for being black skinned, both north indians and south indians are racist towards people living in the vicinity of china for looking like "chinese" people and higher caste people being racist to lower caste people in the same region for being black skinned. It is a funny country.

Here is a "discussion" on racism against "chinese" looking indians of north east and other himalayan border areas. Whenever they are angry at China, the main sufferer of their wrath are "chinese looking" people of their own country.

Which means people from Ladakh, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, North East India and Tibetan refugees can no longer book rooms in Hotels in India.

Back
Top Bottom