What's new

Delegations that visited Aselsan (Turkey) this year

cabatli_53

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
A Photo of Pakistani Chief of General Staff taken While taking some detail information about AselPOD TArgetting system.

aselpodpakistan.jpg

Indian Chief of General Staff and AirForce Commander taking some information about (Most probably) (?) T-129 Atak mission computer/Avionics

aselasnhindistan.jpg

Chinese Aux. Chief of General Staff taking information about Aselsan Termal Sight systems

Aselasnchina.jpg

S. Korean Land Forces Commander taking information about Aselsan jammer systems.

Aselsan-7-2.jpg

Estonian Ministery of Defence taking information about Aselsan PERI

Aselsan-6-2.jpg

Khazakistan Deputy Ministery of Defence checking Aselsan Piton termal sight systems

Aselsan-9-2.jpg

Kyrgyzstan Ministry of Defence taking information about Aselsan Igla Mounted Air Defence System

Aselsan-5-2.jpg

Algerian Consultant of Ministery of National Defence using Aselasn STAMP system

Aselasn-.jpg

a lot of this countries could have a future with turkish defence industry, how is turkey working on introducing turkish defence market to these countries?

a lot of this countries could have a future with turkish defence industry, how is turkey working on introducing turkish defence market to these countries?

SSM (Undersecretariat of Turkish Defence Industry) opened a new English website to introduce the range of Turkish made products all around the World. They have been publishing some magazines and distributing them to the foreign officials at international fairs.
Besides, Turkish institutes along with SSM are participating into many international fairs. In additions, The managers of Turkish defence institutes mostly joins in governmental travels to advertise their products in different geographies under the reliability of governmental umbrella. SSM is opening the work offices to follow the ongoing tenders to provide the best cost-effective Turkish solutions in foreign countries. The amounts of those offices would have been increased in a short time...

SSM (Undersecretariat of Turkish Defence Industry) opened a new English website to introduce the range of Turkish made products all around the World. They have been publishing some magazines and distributing them to the foreign officials at international fairs.
Besides, Turkish institutes along with SSM are participating into many international fairs. In additions, The managers of Turkish defence institutes mostly joins in governmental travels to advertise their products in different geographies under the reliability of governmental umbrella. SSM is opening the work offices to follow the ongoing tenders to provide the best cost-effective Turkish solutions in foreign countries. The amounts of those offices would have been increased in a short time...

even though, i dont see a lot of turkish defence industries on the market. i mean, i havent seen other countries choosing turkish defence instead of for example french defence industrie. many arab countries does it, algerie could be a place where turkish defence industry could make something out of.

even though, i dont see a lot of turkish defence industries on the market. i mean, i havent seen other countries choosing turkish defence instead of for example french defence industrie. many arab countries does it, algerie could be a place where turkish defence industry could make something out of.

You don't get new customers overnight, it will take time. and you can't just open an office in a country to sell weapons if it's too expensive compared to the gain.

Perhaps the turkish embassy in the countries like Algeria might be a "middle" man.

Cabatli can you provide a link to the new SSM website.

Back
Top Bottom