What's new

Delegation from the UAE and Bahrain visited the western wall to celebrate hanukkah

Just because the Arabs sold their soul to the devils we won't.
You are a Muslim and a resident of an Islamic State. I can't believe how some of your are okay with Jewry entering Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third most important place in Islam. They want to destroy it, and we all know it as well, and still we want to recognize them?
And wouldn't they have have destroyed it since 1967?........How about using your brains?

as told by Nabi SAW arabs will bow down to greed and worldly possessions will befriend enemies of Islam will conspire against their Muslims brothers! how can we Muslims after knowing everything follow not path of Nabi SAW and follow path of satan! how weak our faith is! may Allah help us unite us and give us strength to fight enemies of Islam!

And wouldn't they have have destroyed it since 1967?........How about using your brains?
If they destroyed it in 1967, all Muslim countries would declare war lol. Al-Aqsa mosque is the third most holy site in Islam. It would mean complete eradication of Israel smh.
They wanted to stop war back then not extend it further. They are just waiting for the time when they get influence and are able to get away with such an act. How about using your brains? Since the time of Umar (R.A) it has been a Muslim territory and should remain so.

Davids-kingdom.jpg

Not even surprised you have people on this site celebrating the Khaleeji monarchies being butt buddies with the Zionist state. Then again I've seen Pakistanis celebrating the deaths of fellow Pakistanis in KSA on this site, and another clown wishing death on Yemenis!

For me I'M HAPPY to see these clowns exposing themselves publicly on a grand scale. I've been boycotting these Khaleejis for well over a decade.

I want to see wolves in wolves clothing, not sheep's clothing.

Khaleejis have always been the enemy of Muslims. East Arabians are literally the descendants of Qaramita. And Salafi Revisionism, just like its Protestant predecessor, leads to the downfall of faith itself. Hence why they worship only money, and now they're publicly celebrating Christmas in KSA as well.

If they destroyed it in 1967, all Muslim countries would declare war lol. Al-Aqsa mosque is the third most holy site in Islam. It would mean complete eradication of Israel smh.
What Muslim countries would rise? Weren't the two major ones Syria and Egypt and Nasser who is their king,.... Weren't they all destroyed?........ Tell me what other Muslim country would rise and annihilate Israel?

Hey,.... How about you use your brain.

Not even surprised you have people on this site celebrating the Khaleeji monarchies being butt buddies with the Zionist state. Then again I've seen Pakistanis celebrating the deaths of fellow Pakistanis in KSA on this site, and another clown wishing death on Yemenis!

For me I'M HAPPY to see these clowns exposing themselves publicly on a grand scale. I've been boycotting these Khaleejis for well over a decade.

I want to see wolves in wolves clothing, not sheep's clothing.

Khaleejis have always been the enemy of Muslims. East Arabians are literally the descendants of Qaramita. And Salafi Revisionism, just like its Protestant predecessor, leads to the downfall of faith itself. Hence why they worship only money, and now they're publicly celebrating Christmas in KSA as well.
So what exactly do you want? For Israel and the Arabs to continue living by their swords?...... Do you know we are in the 21st century and common sense is begining to prevail?

Last edited:
So what exactly do you want? For Israel and the Arabs to continue living by their swords?...... Do you know we are in the 21st century and common sense is begining to prevail?

Don't give a shit about either. My disdain for the Gulf monarchies is completely separate from Israel.

So i'm delighted they are partnering with Israel because it allows some of the rest of the masses to wake up. They've been working in tandem with Israel for decades behind closed doors. Spent hundreds of millions on Israeli surveillance software. They plan to build a train line connecting Israel to Oman through Eastern Arabia. In 2010, a Palestinian leader Mahmoud al Mahbouh was literally killed in UAE by Mossad agents. So I've already known their alliance.

Don't give a shit about either. My disdain for the Gulf monarchies is completely separate from Israel.

So i'm delighted they are partnering with Israel because it allows some of the rest of the masses to wake up. They've been working in tandem with Israel for decades behind closed doors. Spent hundreds of millions on Israeli surveillance software. They plan to build a train line connecting Israel to Oman through Eastern Arabia. In 2010, a Palestinian leader Mahmoud al Mahbouh was literally killed in UAE by Mossad agents. So I've already known their alliance.
So why should you have a disdain for them? They were quick to realize that its better to put their country's interest first before another country's or group's interest?

And a correction to you,.. Mahmoud Mabhouh was not a Leader, he was a stone cold TERRORIST.
You can't even call terror for what it is.
🤔🤔🤔

So why should you have a disdain for them? They were quick to realize that its better to put their country's interest first before another country's or group's interest?

And a correction to you,.. Mahmoud Mabhouh was not a Leader, he was a stone cold TERRORIST.
You can't even call terror for what it is.
🤔🤔🤔

As I said, my disdain for Gulf monarchies is completely separate from Israel. So no shit, they should put their self interest ahead. I welcome it because it allows more people to turn against them as well, because me ranting and explaining my problems with them certainly won't do that.

Back
Top Bottom