What's new

Delegation from the UAE and Bahrain visited the western wall to celebrate hanukkah

These Arabs will not be spared even if they show nude dance to these Israelis and Zionists around the globe.
The ultimate goals these Zionists have, are as follows:
1) construction of third temple (destruction of alAqsa, what Arabs do for that? ).
2) greater Israel (hence mass murder and displacement of Arabs and Muslims, but Arabs are busy killing each other anyway).
3) for europeans, oil in the hands of Muslims and Arabs is dangerous, so....

I mean, can anyone negotiate with a wolf that he will never eat meat? No? Why? Bc that's what wolf eat.

So Arabs are doomed, anyway.
In Urdu we say: nangy hokay bhi nach laingy tu nahi bachaingy yeh Arab.

These Arabs will not be spared even if they show nude dance to these Israelis and Zionists around the globe.
The ultimate goals these Zionists have, are as follows:
1) construction of third temple (destruction of alAqsa, what Arabs do for that? ).
2) greater Israel (hence mass murder and displacement of Arabs and Muslims, but Arabs are busy killing each other anyway).
3) for europeans, oil in the hands of Muslims and Arabs is dangerous, so....

I mean, can anyone negotiate with a wolf that he will never eat meat? No? Why? Bc that's what wolf eat.

So Arabs are doomed, anyway.
In Urdu we say: nangy hokay bhi nach laingy tu nahi bachaingy yeh Arab.

ALL the above WILL happen and NO-ONE will be able to do ANYTHING about it.
personally I thank you for sharing good news. this region can use some positive vibes even if they are token and cosmetic.

as for the Arab delegation members, all I can say is good for them. both countries have made some decisions based on their national interests whether or not there was some arm twisting by USA or not is a different matter,.

I hope there is a message and something to learn for everyone.
if Arabs despite all their hostilities are willing to accommodate then its only fair to expect some relief from right wing Jewish pressure groups and the Jewish state for the Palestinians.

humanitarian treatment and relief for Palestinian families is in no way appeasement of terrorists. any good gesture will go a long way in Islamic world and countries will make a beeline to recognize Israel and form cordial relations

(he says, he wishes)

National policy to be made without emotions or morality baggage. at most not at the expense of someone or at least for some self interest.
Arabs and Jews are both Semites after all. their opposition for Iran has brought them together, something Iranians should be proud of (or quietly reflect upon why being a spoiler in the region has brought this day).

some say, recognizing Israel will be a betrayal of Palestinians and in the extension burring the Kashmir cause and loosing Islamic world support for Kashmir. Arabs gave a red carpet welcome to Modi after the illegal annexation of occupied Kashmir (so there goes the Kashmir argument. as for Palestinians I have met in Europe or short visits in Middle east, their attitude towards Pakistan is as pleasant as Northern Alliance of Afghanistan or Hasina Wajid govt of Bangladesh).
I have yet to see tangible benefits for not recognizing Israel though. other than Morality,
also dont expect any benefits from recognizing Israel either. Israel is not asking us to honor them with our recognition.

I personally, am absolutely indifferent towards the question.,the best chance was right after black September or early Musharraf era. what I will like to do is establish indirect link and make an accord of nonaggression,.

The sikhs killed over 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947 yet Pakistan has now built a corridor for them to worship in Pakistan. Pakistan also fully recognises the sikhs. Israel has killed 0 Pakistanis. It's high time Pakistan recognizes Israel and establishes full diplomatic ties with them.

Well, the way I see it as follows:
AlAqsa is the symbol of glory of Jews, and Jews want to destroy it.
Iraq and Syria were natural protection of Jews of Israel, and Jews destroyed these countries. Beyond these countries there exists the animals the Jews simply can't stand against.
World made big weapons, and a small virus told the world the auqat of their technology.
Corporate strength and wealth was a tool of dominance of world Zionists, and Jews are actively destroying it, because they want to destroy Europe. And rabbis are saying it openly.

I have not seen any such fools other than these Zionists zombies ever in my life.

What will happen next: this chaos will create some groups of people, who will simply destroy this game. I can see those people even now, while Jews are concentrating too much on bigger goals.

So you can say, nobody from known visible powers will be able to do anything. But what about unknown invisible powers?
Woh Jo musharraf nain tha aik bar: goli kahan se aaeygi pta bhi nahi chalyga.
I already see greater graveyard of Jews in Israel.

Intrigued by the genetic similarities between the two populations, Makes more sense why so many prophets came among them.

The sikhs killed over 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947 yet Pakistan has now built a corridor for them to worship in Pakistan. Pakistan also fully recognises the sikhs. Israel has killed 0 Pakistanis. It's high time Pakistan recognizes Israel and establishes full diplomatic ties with them.
That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Now go read what Ben-Gurion said regarding Pakistan. Your mates planned for our destructions years ago

Pakistan must learn to play internationally. Sadly this country created so many bankers but none that could even pose a challenge (BCCI tried but was sabotaged). Get good at tech and money making by using their knowledge (Israeli's really are good at it even if you think it is superficial because of the west's backing).

Well, the way I see it as follows:
AlAqsa is the symbol of glory of Jews, and Jews want to destroy it.
Iraq and Syria were natural protection of Jews of Israel, and Jews destroyed these countries. Beyond these countries there exists the animals the Jews simply can't stand against.
World made big weapons, and a small virus told the world the auqat of their technology.
Corporate strength and wealth was a tool of dominance of world Zionists, and Jews are actively destroying it, because they want to destroy Europe. And rabbis are saying it openly.

I have not seen any such fools other than these Zionists zombies ever in my life.

What will happen next: this chaos will create some groups of people, who will simply destroy this game. I can see those people even now, while Jews are concentrating too much on bigger goals.

So you can say, nobody from known visible powers will be able to do anything. But what about unknown invisible powers?
Woh Jo musharraf nain tha aik bar: goli kahan se aaeygi pta bhi nahi chalyga.
I already see greater graveyard of Jews in Israel.

TBH I couldn't care less about the Jews, Arabs, Zionists etc. As a Pakistani, I want blood thirsty revenge against the sikhs for massacring 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Now go read what Ben-Gurion said regarding Pakistan. Your mates planned for our destructions years ago

Ben Gurion and the Israelis didn't genocide 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. The sikhs did in August 1947. Now we are busy building temples and corridors for them. That is the height of mind numbing retardedness and low IQ thinking.
Excuse me while I leave the room to be sick.

Why do you feel this way? The Arabs and Jews are both brothers and sisters. They both belong to the Semitic race. We should be rejoicing at this reunion of brothers and sisters. Why should we care? The Arabs, Jews and all other Middle Easterners regard Pakistanis as being more inferior than dogs and apes.

TBH I couldn't care less about the Jews, Arabs, Zionists etc. As a Pakistani, I want blood thirsty revenge against the sikhs for massacring 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947.
My families 80% community was wiped out by Sikhs and Jaats. But I am ready to forget all that, because Sikhs did all that under the influence of Banya.
So I think, Banya should be the main target. And if we are successful in creating buffer nations between Pakistan and India, from Kashmir to Rajistan, then it will be great success. Keep in mind, when you are angry, your minds agility is at its least.
India hamara pani Band kerna chahta hai, Allah ki madad se ham uska kerdain gy.

My families 80% community was wiped out by Sikhs and Jaats. But I am ready to forget all that, because Sikhs did all that under the influence of Banya.
So I think, Banya should be the main target. And if we are successful in creating buffer nations between Pakistan and India, from Kashmir to Rajistan, then it will be great success. Keep in mind, when you are angry, your minds agility is at its least.
India hamara pani Band kerna chahta hai, Allah ki madad se ham uska kerdain gy.

If you ccan forgive the sikhs and the banya than WHY not the Jews? What did the Jews ever do to us?
Much love going out to Israel from Pakistan................:pakistan::pakistan:

If you ccan forgive the sikhs and the banya than WHY not the Jews? What did the Jews ever do to us?
Much love going out to Israel from Pakistan................:pakistan::pakistan:
By forgiving I mean as follows :
If a wolf eats your younger brother and runs away.
Next time when you see him, you are with only one bullet in the gun, and at the same time you see a lion about to jump on you. Will you kill lion or that wolf?
By forgiving, I don't really mean forgiving. By the way, we have done enough with Sikhs in Zias era. I don't think we should do anymore on that.

By forgiving I mean as follows :
If a wolf eats your younger brother and runs away.
Next time when you see him, you are with only one bullet in the gun, and at the same time you see a lion about to jump on you. Will you kill lion or that wolf?
By forgiving, I don't really mean forgiving. By the way, we have done enough with Sikhs in Zias era. I don't think we should do anymore on that.

So what SPECIFICALLY have the Israelis and Jews EVER done against Pakistan?

Ben Gurion and the Israelis didn't genocide 1 million innocent Pakistanis in August 1947. The sikhs did in August 1947. Now we are busy building temples and corridors for them. That is the height of mind numbing retardedness and low IQ thinking.

Why do you feel this way? The Arabs and Jews are both brothers and sisters. They both belong to the Semitic race. We should be rejoicing at this reunion of brothers and sisters. Why should we care? The Arabs, Jews and all other Middle Easterners regard Pakistanis as being more inferior than dogs and apes.
Why are you waffling on about the sikhs..
Subject is Palestine stick to it..
You want to be like the gulf arabs...move there and let Pakistan be.
So what SPECIFICALLY have the Israelis and Jews EVER done against Pakistan?
Why are you now the spokesperson for the Jews and Israelis....getting paid a dime?

Back
Top Bottom