What's new

#DegreeDikhaoPMSaab Indian Twitterati Question The Academic Accomplishments Of PM Narendra Modi

If 10th Janpat wouldnt interfere in PM governing matters ,Manmohan Singh would have been a good PM also
Thats a big IF sir.

#DegreeDikhaoPMSaab Indian Twitterati Question The Academic Accomplishments Of PM Narendra Modi

It was not a happy day for BJP yesterday as the Indian Twitterverse was caught questioning the educational qualifications of our high flying Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi openly.

The issue began after the PMO refused to share the information about his educational qualifications in reply to an RTI was filed seeking information about them.

This becomes an even more sound issue because various sources site Modiji to have a Masters in Arts degree from the Gujarat University.But the official website pmindia.gov. doesn't reveal anything about the issue.

Here's what twitter had to say:

hmmm? Next Poonam Pandey wannabe?

but finally someone found the answer:

Or so it seems.

Look at the apathy or rather hypocracy of these people. Did they ask Sonia Gandhi to provide her degree under whose command the complete monsoon session is washed off? Did they ask Rahul Gandhi to show his education qualification under whose leadership congress is loosing every election?
These so called english class just want to be in limelight and create unnecessary issues in the society.
But i dont find any issue in showing his qualifications/degree if he has one. Evenif he does not have it, then its fine too. One need vision rather than education degree to achieve a target.

as always, bhakts look at papa usa government for crediting or discrediting anything??

by the way, most of the "qualified" computer engineers and mba's are big fans of modi sarkaar... what have the made in india??

yeah, and farmer suicides have become a thing of the silly past.

TIME did that cover for a reason. If the same TIME did such a cover on Modi, you would be the first one to blow trumpet !!
What did multi degree holder MMS achieve !!??

TIME did that cover for a reason. If the same TIME did such a cover on Modi, you would be the first one to blow trumpet !!
What did multi degree holder MMS achieve !!??
He is a closet Islamist do you real want him to answer that ? Lol i am still waiting for him to answer the qns raised by me in a different thread. He fled from that thread.

Congressi are intellectual deprived lot. I have seen congis first hand. Most are simply goons.

View attachment 245500

Did the these mothe*&^%ker twitterati bastards forget what happened to “the world’s most qualified Head of Government" !???

yeah he pulled you out of the shit you were in for last 40 years

Says whose country's every political party has militia wing.What we do with muslims of India is none of your business .Go see what your higher than mountain friend China is doing to them.

exactly what we do to Hindus is not your damn problem.

These so called english class just want to be in limelight and create unnecessary issues in the society.
But i dont find any issue in showing his qualifications/degree if he has one. Evenif he does not have it, then its fine too. One need vision rather than education degree to achieve a target.
The English class aren't behind degrees but...

upload_2015-8-11_13-11-40.png

upload_2015-8-11_13-13-33.png

Don't Get Agitated Brother.......................Modi didn't win elections for his Educational Qualifications................But for his Vision..............
Never did he bragged about it :D

There is no need to show off his degrees his big achievement to become P.M is Gujarat massacre of Muslims thats is enough for him.:devil:
:partay:

Says whose country's every political party has militia wing.What we do with muslims of India is none of your business .Go see what your higher than mountain friend China is doing to them.
:D:D:D
:disagree:

Tomorrow they will ask #ChaddiKaBrandDikhaoPMSaab.

He has already filled in his nomination paper that he got
SSC from Board of Gujarat - 1967
BA from Delhi University - 1978
MA from Gujarat University - 1983

Those who want to see the degree, go to respective university to see it.

yeah he pulled you out of the shit you were in for last 40 years

exactly what we do to Hindus is not your damn problem.

He and his master Sonia put us in deep shit we are presently in. Please read that Times article

He and his master Sonia put us in deep shit we are presently in. Please read that Times article

I am sorry but 10 years ago times and dates were singing Manmohan's song. He took you out of hindu rate of growth and was being hailed as the economist of the year.

I am sorry but 10 years ago times and dates were singing Manmohan's song. He took you out of hindu rate of growth and was being hailed as the economist of the year.

That was in 1991, when he was not under anybody's control. In 2004-2014, he willingly chose to be the servant of Sonia. Result is that 'Time's article and backlash by the people of India. Goes down in history as the wrost PM of all times.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom