What's new

#DegreeDikhaoPMSaab Indian Twitterati Question The Academic Accomplishments Of PM Narendra Modi

The_Showstopper

Reaction score
Country
India
#DegreeDikhaoPMSaab Indian Twitterati Question The Academic Accomplishments Of PM Narendra Modi

It was not a happy day for BJP yesterday as the Indian Twitterverse was caught questioning the educational qualifications of our high flying Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi openly.

The issue began after the PMO refused to share the information about his educational qualifications in reply to an RTI was filed seeking information about them.

This becomes an even more sound issue because various sources site Modiji to have a Masters in Arts degree from the Gujarat University.But the official website pmindia.gov. doesn't reveal anything about the issue.

Here's what twitter had to say:

hmmm? Next Poonam Pandey wannabe?

but finally someone found the answer:

Or so it seems.

11813243_1631101597148424_1849649350223082713_n.jpg

Reminds me of Dr. Manmohan Singh - In 2005 when he visited Kaula Lumpur for the India-ASEAN Summit he was introduced at the ASEAN Business Forum meeting as “the world’s most qualified Head of Government”!

And of course he was the one - no other world leader came even close to him when it came to educational and professional qualifications! But then ultimately India's best Finance Minister turned out to be India's worst Prime Minister.

Dr. Singh's story is incredible and exceptionally inspirational if switched from present to past but of course not the other way around.

Love thy PM.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Dr. Manmohan Singh - In 2005 when he visited Kaula Lumpur for the India-ASEAN Summit he was introduced at the ASEAN Business Forum meeting as “the world’s most qualified Head of Government”!

And of course he was the one - no other world leader came even close to him when it came to educational and professional qualifications! But then ultimately India's best Finance Minister turned out to be India's worst Prime Minister.

Dr. Singh's story is incredible and exceptionally inspirational if switched from present to past but of course not the other way around.

Love thy PM.

I think you are overstretching it. There has been scandals but there's also been some great initiatives during his tenure and economy was doing fairly good, I mean it could have been better but calling him the worst is injustice.

but then again it's my personal view.

Last edited:
I think you are overstretching it. There has been scandal's but there's also been some great initiatives during his tenure and economy was doing fairly good, I mean it could have been better but calling him the worst is injustice.

Sorry I didn't address it specifically to his second term - His first term was great (though the scams have their roots back to the first term itself) - and people actually voted him back to power but his second term was equally terrible and the people reduced him and his party to the lowest ever in history. As I said - Dr. Singh's story is incredible and exceptionally inspirational if switched from present to past...We have a lot to learn from him - As a matter of fact - History WILL judge him better than we do or did for that matter.

time-magazine-cover-photo-indias-pm-manmohan-singh[1].jpg

Did the these mothe*&^%ker twitterati bastards forget what happened to “the world’s most qualified Head of Government" !???

I think you are overstretching it. There has been scandals but there's also been some great initiatives during his tenure and economy was doing fairly good, I mean it could have been better but calling him the worst is injustice.

he insulted the post of PM by being a stooge nothing worse can be than that.

Love thy PM.

If 10th Janpat wouldnt interfere in PM governing matters ,Manmohan Singh would have been a good PM also

There is no need to show off his degrees his big achievement to become P.M is Gujarat massacre of Muslims thats is enough for him.:devil:

As per your stance, Yes he killed or avenged the killers of Hindus in Godhra Railway station..:chilli::chilli::chilli:

In India thats bigger than PHD

Yes in your country its just only Pre School stranded only, then think about the PHD form your country.o_O:o:o_O:o:

View attachment 245500

Did the these mothe*&^%ker twitterati bastards forget what happened to “the world’s most qualified Head of Government" !???

as always, bhakts look at papa usa government for crediting or discrediting anything??

by the way, most of the "qualified" computer engineers and mba's are big fans of modi sarkaar... what have the made in india??

Don't Get Agitated Brother.......................Modi didn't win elections for his Educational Qualifications................But for his Vision..............

yeah, and farmer suicides have become a thing of the silly past.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom