What's new

Defying shutdown call, hundreds of Kashmiri youth appear for Army exam

Everyone speaks about a credible proof and source for everything.....
Hahahaha everyone will fail at this one!!!!:rofl:
This afterlife thing is for losers who are afraid to die.....get over religions, they were always made to dictate people.....#atheistrules
Whoever counters this do give me a source
:cheesy:
Funnnnny source...
How did you come into being? Created yourself?

Is joining Army the only option for kashmiris ? Are there not any private institution who can give jobs ?

Army and govt job are not for mass employment...

Modi should ponder over this...it seem unemployment is too much in J&K

Total 200 militants vs fresh 851 new recruits. Except for a brain dead its clear for anyone Kashmir is on which side.
Hey! Still pretending that Kashmiris are loyal to India? I thought we stopped pretending long time ago. This is not 1990s or 2000s when we would argue that Kashmiris want accession with India or at least that we would win over their hearts and minds someday.

Wake up dude! This is 2010s. We are unabashedly controlling a rebellious populace and we are tacitly frank about it now. Now it is not whether Kashmiris want to be with us. Now it is about simply controlling the J&K territory whether it's inhabitants like it or not.

Hey! Still pretending that Kashmiris are loyal to India? I thought we stopped pretending long time ago. This is not 1990s or 2000s when we would argue that Kashmiris want accession with India or at least that we would win over their hearts and minds someday.

Wake up dude! This is 2010s. We are unabashedly controlling a rebellious populace and we are tacitly frank about it now. Now it is not whether Kashmiris want to be with us. Now it is about simply controlling the J&K territory whether it's inhabitants like it or not.

I agree with you completely, no argument on any single word of your post. :)

this is brave but lets not use it as a proof that kashmiris want to be with us... Indian media celebrates smallest of positive news as a proof that kashmiris want to be in India...
it is possible to vote for your local govt election and still want azadi...

Where did it start from?
Ever heard about dark matter??
Its a cycle, if you are educated then you must know that energy can neither be created nor it can be destroyed.
This cycle is a struggle between dark matter and white matter....
Because this is a cycle any point on a circle is a starting point.....lets start from the present, right now the universe is expanding, it expands due to an explosion which was so powerful that till date the universe is expanding at an unimaginable speed.
When this Energy gets transfered or is over, the universe will start to shrink due to dark matter present outside and now that the energy was transfered to outer surrounding that is dark matter, the same energy is being used by it to shrink this universe, at this rate the universe will go back to a point of singularity, after the whole energy of dark matter is spent on shrinking this universe, the energy, the massive massive energy pushes back the dark matter with massive force.....this cycle is more complicated and goes beyond Human knowledge and calculations, so usual bullshit " RELIGION".....
Whenever humans failed at something, they took religion as a shield, made heaven and hell to stop people from committing horrible crimes....and please dont ask me who made dark matter, cause this transfer of energy from one system to another made matter out of energy decay, that is E=mc^2, when this cycle repeats itself with a bang, lot of light is generated, this light had acquired so much energy that it can decay into a matter and antimatter, this creates a balance between the two pairs and the bang happens when 2 same particles 1 matter and antimatter comes in contact, when some % of this comes in contact the each other they annilate and make more energy, thus the cycle goes on and on and on...no bhagwan or such...

Last edited:
Anybody who believes in Kashmir that too whole of it going back together is a fool of highest order, and that is akhand bharat sena too including Pakistanis.
You know what the final solution will be??? Its, "keep what you have and move on”.....LOC will become IB and not country will or can deny this....
And i feel like India should build new factories and plants where young kashmiri youths can earn their income, once they start earning they won't even fall for this hurriyat ka jihad thing.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom