b6Xs4I0.jpg

7O5BYis.jpg

WG0HKr1.jpg

eO1hdIB.jpg

mbNNX2U.jpg

vyuIIvS.jpg

snDGy0i.jpg

Tata Motors LAMV armoured light patrol vehicle
I'm in love with this beast! It truly looks the part (compared to the rubbish armoured vehicles others are offering). I hope to see this in service at some point- it would be great for J&K.

4j4x.jpg

So, TATA will manufacture the barrel, breech system, muzzle brake, etc. (Gun system)

Guessing initial stages they'll source it from Denel.

tdyx.jpg

MK2 TATA FCC
irbq.jpg

Commander electronic panoramic sight with, Thermal, Laser range finder, CCTV, Night vision and Gunner sight is slaved to commander sight, Upgraded version is made by IRDE under TOT
7ba0.jpg

Rear convoy lights
ph0e.jpg

Tank rear with camera for driver

...Tank rear with camera for driver

Nice pics, but that poor thing looks more and more like a bad compromise. We add more things, that barely are integrated into the design, but just to have the capability. Even the latest T90 upgrade has a cleaner design and that says something, since they normally don't focus on things like that.

Nice pics, but that poor thing looks more and more like a bad compromise. We add more things, that barely are integrated into the design, but just to have the capability. Even the latest T90 upgrade has a cleaner design and that says something, since they normally don't focus on things like that.
Indeed,Indian firms need to work on "refinement". They can produce capable products but they will be as crude as anything, writing a list of what you want needs to be translated into a well-thought out design with vision.

Indeed,Indian firms need to work on "refinement". They can produce capable products but they will be as crude as anything, writing a list of what you want needs to be translated into a well-thought out design with vision.

That thing looks more like a testbed for something else in the future. It was put together rather quickly, so never expected much from it.

They need to a completely redesign on the next go. Or at least completely patch up the holes in the next mark.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom