What's new

Defense Day Wallpapers by Me....

Great job bro... i also did lil bit of work in photo shop and i know how hard it is.... Keep it up... inshaALLAH:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Nice work...i believe these pics will looks more good if you'll place original sky in the background...matching with added photos.

Bro want a lil competition?

Good suggestion. I am all for it .

Maybe webmaster can hold a Defence.pk Editing contest. the event can be held once or twice a year and theme can be selected by the Mods.

hmm... But what is idea behind this competition? I welcome your suggestion..

Hey, what sort of competition is this going to be.....i would love to participate in pencil sketching or PS Wallpaper contest.

Theme in my opinion would be something related to moderization of PAF, Block52s, J-10s, Thunders,AWACS, Refulers what else:cheers:

^^ Well, every thing is set. Participants, theme and plateform. Now its up to Mods/Webmaster to take the initiative. I would participate in PS wallpaper contest . Though i dont make wall papers, but i'll try this time.

Originally Posted by Shiji View Post
Bro want a lil competition?
hmm... But what is idea behind this competition? I welcome your suggestion..
To CRUSH the opposition by using my medal worthy sk33lz in the field of PhotoShop Martial Arts!!! Okay just kidding I mean it will be you know like a nice start for what can be a tradition here. We all do want to express our love for the Armed Forces (I know I wanna!) so what better way to show it then by holding friendly competition between the members.
Advantages:
1) Peeps show their talent
2) Peeps get nice wallpapers
3) Did I mention Peeps show their Talents?
In am all out for PhotoShop One! But we have to set rules like Size, Format.
Let us do this in the way of the Samurai!

Last edited:
To CRUSH the opposition by using my medal worthy sk33lz in the field of PhotoShop Martial Arts!!! Okay just kidding I mean it will be you know like a nice start for what can be a tradition here. We all do want to express our love for the Armed Forces (I know I wanna!) so what better way to show it then by holding friendly competition between the members.
Advantages:
1) Peeps show their talent
2) Peeps get nice wallpapers
3) Did I mention Peeps show their Talents?
In am all out for PhotoShop One! But we have to set rules like Size, Format.
Let us do this in the way of the Samurai!

Wow... That surely sounds exciting to me as well. So what about time limit to submit wallpapers? who will be the judge? I think we are at brink of having a real new exciting feature on :pdf:

GAME ON......:flame::devil::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Its not started yet. I think I will have to post a topic to get the Mods attention!

Back
Top Bottom