What's new

Defence.pk hits 25,000 Members

Job well done. Sky is the limit. Congratulations to all the members ans specially to the Admins / Mods .

Out of the Active 2224 members (that is people who regularly post)

1081 are Pakistanis
477 are Indians
189 are Chinese
82 are American
40 are Bangladeshis

congratulations.

But where are Turkish?

congrats :pdf:

Best of Luck for future

-----------------

I think we need more moderators here. Almost none of the moderators are online in night time (GMT) all moderators participate only in Morning, Afternoon and Evening time of Pakistani Summer Time.

congrats :pdf:

Best of Luck for future

-----------------

I think we need more moderators here. Almost none of the moderators are online in night time (GMT) all moderators participate only in Morning, Afternoon and Evening time of Pakistani Summer Time.
Sonay bhi na do ge? :D

Lol I feel like I'm online all the time. A couple of days back I stopped the car on the highway travelling between emirates, to log on from my phone and settle some issue.

Lol I feel like I'm online all the time. A couple of days back I stopped the car on the highway travelling between emirates, to log on from my phone and settle some issue.

nahi Zaki bhai ko ap sey probelm nahi.

He wants to be a moderator too. :azn:;)

oh well i believe we have so many active users here and 4-5 moderators are not enough. We should have more moderators who can take actions effectively

Espacially in the night time so one of the moderator is always here keeping an eye on the forums and yes i have noticed you are online late night also but thats not the case for everyday

nahi Zaki bhai ko ap sey probelm nahi.

He wants to be a moderator too. :azn:;)

Not interested :angry::angry::angry: :tdown::tdown:

haha busy Banning someone? :smokin: that poor fellow. Can we know who he/she was?

BTW how many of those 25,000 are banned members?

oh well i believe we have so many active users here and 4-5 moderators are not enough. We should have more moderators who can take actions effectively

Espacially in the night time so one of the moderator is always here keeping an eye on the forums and yes i have noticed you are online late night also but thats not the case for everyday

Not interested :angry::angry::angry: :tdown::tdown:
Actually thats how it is.

Going from East to West, this is how we are distributed:

Pakistan, UAE, UK, US/Canada. Time to find a moderator in Japan and we'll be set.

Actually thats how it is.

Going from East to West, this is how we are distributed:

Pakistan, UAE, UK, US/Canada. Time to find a moderator in Japan and we'll be set.

hahahah Japan :rofl:

oh well which of your moderator belongs to UK or Europe? and i was generally talking about the reported posts sometimes MODs take hours to take an action on those posts that i believe the reason is because most of the mod's are sleeping in Pakistan or Dubai in the early morning :lol:

This forum has a great traffic between 8AM - 10PM UK time and then it seems to be dead for a couple of hours with very few members online and no MODs

Back
Top Bottom