What's new

Defence Minister calls for aggressive Indigenisation in Defence production

A defense minister talking BS in front of Media.......stupid and naive! That's what he should have done to get his salary. He can't help anything but rantin here. The organizational structure in India should be improved!

DRDO should outsource thise delayed projects to China, we will make it fly within time and quality ensured.

first FBR of that China became critical in 2011..........First FBR of India became critcal in 1985........hmmmm

On Topic> we need to concentrate more on indigenous platforms like Dhruv,ALH, LCH, LCA Mk2, Abhay IFV etc.

first FBR of that China became critical in 2011..........First FBR of India became critcal in 1985........hmmmm

On Topic> we need to concentrate more on indigenous platforms like Dhruv,ALH, LCH, LCA Mk2, Abhay IFV etc.

What is FBR?

Wait..... I thought everything India has is 100% indigenous! :bunny:

A defense minister talking BS in front of Media.......stupid and naive! That's what he should have done to get his salary. He can't help anything but rantin here. The organizational structure in India should be improved!

DRDO should outsource thise delayed projects to China, we will make it fly within time and quality ensured.

Excuse me . I do understand that a few tinkering work needs to be done to erect our organizational structure but it isn't failing to deliver the expectation of a billion. An organizational structure like Chinese which is largely influenced by USSR would eventually end up like it.

Now that your OS is moving towards westernizing the structure which is a typical responsibility driven system and that too falling under a communist regime would never succeed. People need air to breath to ably function in such a system, rather than having them Airtight. Chinese culture will never help create an able organizational structure.

Your current system is nothing but a whip & work system.

Back
Top Bottom