What's new

Defence forces owe Rs 24.5 crore as rent to landowners in J-K: Government tells Parliament

So govt has to pay govt rent? Yes this is a practice in India. Any govt dept who borrow resource from any other govt dept has to pay.
Exception natural calamities and during war.
And what about the private landowners?

And what about the private landowners?
I know these rules since some of my ancestral property is being taken by govt as lease, though we didn't wanted to give. And I don't belong to JK.
We get the rent at least after an year, sometimes it can go to year and half. But we get Interest on that amount. Note its practice for any Indian Govt Payment.

I know these rules since some of my ancestral property is being taken by govt as lease, though we didn't wanted to give. And I don't belong to JK.
We get the rent at least after an year, sometimes it can go to year and half. But we get Interest on that amount. Note its practice for any Indian Govt Payment.
Well at least they give you the rent even though after one yr.....hence the article the govt owes the private landowners

Please stop trolling
Is that trolling? Since when explaining something is trolling? That is exactly how it works.

If you don't know something, and can't accept you don't know, it's better to exit instead of being trigger happy and ban everyone who disagrees with your Bullshit.

@Slav Defence :enjoy:Is that Omuamua in gargantula offer still valid? I'd better take that exit from you rather than quota mods take me out.

Well at least they give you the rent even though after one yr.....hence the article the govt owes the private landowners
Sir, it will be given to landowners in JK as well. Our case its 1.5 years, it will be more in JK. But money will be given. I tried verifying this from other sources, it turns that for JK there are two means, one through cash and other through lease. Lease payouts are considerably more. Lease payouts take approx 3 years in JK. You missed the line In the last three years, the ministry has cleared payments of a cumulative amount of Rs 134.45 crore against land taken on rent. in the actual news

Is that trolling? Since when explaining something is trolling? That is exactly how it works.

If you don't know something, and can't accept you don't know, it's better to exit instead of being trigger happy and ban everyone who disagrees with your Bullshit.

@Slav Defence :enjoy:Is that Omuamua in gargantula offer still valid? I'd better take that exit from you rather than quota mods take me out.
You were explaining and emphasizing only on 1 part which wasnt even the issue nor the denial that was coming from other indian members :)

The reply for the other part was given by another member hence I said stop trolling and concentrating on 1 part of the question!

You were explaining and emphasizing only on 1 part which wasnt even the issue nor the denial that was coming from other indian members :)

The reply for the other part was given by another member hence I said stop trolling and concentrating on 1 part of the question!
Maybe you should've read before deleting based on feelz. I explained that as well, I replied to your/or the alter avatar troll undercoverJIX "doubt", why government pays another government agency which you says is impossible.

Maybe you should've read before deleting based on feelz. I explained that as well, I replied to your/or the alter avatar troll undercoverJIX "doubt", why government pays another government agency which you says is impossible.
@Dubious our Senior Indian Troll is back and continuing what he does best.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom