What's new

defence and strategic studeis OR research side?

ali hadi

New Recruit

Reaction score
gentleman....i am currently doing my software engineering but i have come to the point that i am best suited for some kind of research work.
so i have decided to complete my engineering degree and after it shall inshallah join NDU or QAU for defence and strategic studies.

many of friends say that u have a very vast knowledge of any subject, u go into the details of the subject and made a resonable conclusion out of it. your potential sholud is in research side....

so considering the point and observing my intrest also i like that kind of work which is full of knowledge and can be useful in the serving the best intrest of PAKISTAN, sense of achievement is my main target which i dont get in my engineering discipline.

so gentleman can you help me in this regard wat should i do???

why defence and strategic studeis.......because i think that its a best source of knowledge for serving PAKISTAN intrest at NATIONAL level plus as a think tank also.....means bomb of knowledge.

shall wait for valuable comments.

Hi
well i couldn't make out what you have done so far i mean software engineering of which grade, i did my bachelors in International relations before i went for my Masters in DSS, so you are seeking to join NDU or QAU for what Masters, Mphil, PHD ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom