What's new

Defence Analyst Brahma Chelaney Claims India Failed Diplomatically and Lost The Entire Galwan Valley

To be clear, Nawaz Sharif is and always was a snake. He wasn't so much pm of Pakistan as he was a mole for indo-american ambitions. This much is clear. Right now he's evading Pakistani
justice by hiding in England. This man is categorically not trustworthy.
Why do many pak folks in PDF hate Nawaz Sharif so much? (a) Because he is decided to pursue peace with India? (b) because he wants to keep pak army out of politics? (C) he is corrupt?

If it is point-c, then his alleged corruption is small when compared with (for ex) scandals in india.

I believe - it must be point-a, as many pak PDFers fear their identity, when / if there is real peace with india?

PS1: my intention is not to troll.
PS2: although I am an Indian-American, I follow Ms.Mariam Nawaz in Twitter. But most of her messages are in urdu, which I can't read.
PS3: After imran khan retired, I read his books, and became really impressed with his struggles to become one of the great cricketers. But I think he is a disaster as a politician.

Last edited:
Why do many pak folks in PDF hate Nawaz Sharif so much? (a) Because he is decided to pursue peace with India? (b) because he wants to keep pak army out of politics? (C) he is corrupt?

If it is point-c, then his alleged corruption is small when compared with (for ex) scandals in india.

I believe - it must be point-a, as many pak PDFers fear their identity, when / if there is real peace with india?

PS2: although I am an Indian-American, I follow Ms.Mariam Nawaz in Twitter. But most of her messages are in urdu, which I can't read.
PS3: After imran khan retired, I read his books, and became really impressed with his struggles to become one of the great cricketers. But I think he is a disaster as a politician.
It's (a) and (c). Then when the army steps in to protect Pakistani interests, (b) also applies.

No one man or his nepotism-driven dynasty of feudal lords and ladies should ever be greater than the state. Copy and paste for PPP.

His degree of corruption compared to Indian business tycoons is irrelevant. What matters is what damage has he done to Pakistan.

To be clear, Nawaz Sharif is and always was a snake. He wasn't so much pm of Pakistan as he was a mole for indo-american ambitions. This much is clear. Right now he's evading Pakistani justice by hiding in England. This man is categorically not trustworthy.

Now - get your facts right. Kargil is what it is. You took most of the hills back AFTER disengagement. We held a dozen or so points in Indian territory after the end of hostilities and continued to hold them while you made movies about tiger hill. Over time, we vacated most of them due to logistic constraints. We still hold on to a strategic one. Casualty figures are what they are. Was it worth it for Pakistan? Almost. Had PAF been involved and had our politicians not sold our army down the river, the outcome may have been different. But to suggest it was a rout in military terms is not a reflection of facts. It was a marginal military victory for Hindustan due to internal discordancy on the Pakistani side.

I think you are wrong on so many counts.
In kargil Pakistan won just 1 victory - The victory of surprise.
After the initial but very successful surprise it went downhill for Pakistan.

Lost so many soldiers I can't believe you guys dont bother about it.
There was no good planning whatsoever(your soldier sitting on mountains, how you going to feed them?)
And pak airforce couldn't have made much difference.( Read at kargil time both airforce strength)

The most negative thing I would say which destroyed army image forever is Not accepting dead bodies of their soldiers, They were left there to die ,just imagine. Those were the most patriotic and brave men of your army. I strongly believe that.
And army generals when losing just left them to die, didn't even accepted dead bodies initially, Indian army guys buried them themselves in the end.
And my man this is the biggest betrayal to Pakistan that any 1 can do. Nawaz Sharif of any1 else doesn't even come close.

But you guys don't recognise this that's why all those generals will never be punished. The greatest tragedy of Pakistan/ India to Make villain or hero of a 1 person.

There was no good planning whatsoever(your soldier sitting on mountains, how you going to feed them?)
And pak airforce couldn't have made much difference.( Read at kargil time both airforce strength)

The most negative thing I would say which destroyed army image forever is Not accepting dead bodies of their soldiers, They were left there to die ,just imagine. Those were the most patriotic and brave men of your army. I strongly believe that.
And army generals when losing just left them to die, didn't even accepted dead bodies initially, Indian army guys buried them themselves in the end.
And my man this is the biggest betrayal to Pakistan that any 1 can do. Nawaz Sharif of any1 else doesn't even come close.

But you guys don't recognise this that's why all those generals will never be punished. The greatest tragedy of Pakistan/ India to Make villain or hero of a 1 person.
Again, Nawaz Sharif's testimony is not to be accepted at face value on the subject of the Kargil conflict. It may well suffice for providing Wikipedia updates, but nothing more substantive.

Do you have ANY factual, CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence to prove and confirm your claims or are you just saying what you hope to be true like all indians do........:azn:

No problem, gullible Indians will not comprehend this...bakhts will only understand what modi will say thru his media

He is a corrupt who looted Pakistan for decades and would have sold the nation further for more money for himself and his family, after kargil he even tried to have general Musharraf killed by not allowing his plane to land not only endangering his life but many civilians on board as well, you can find that video on YouTube somewhere.

Nawaz Sheriff is a traitor, he sold the nation many times for his own personal benefits, any thing he says is of no value period.

Do you have ANY factual, CREDIBLE & GENUINE evidence to prove and confirm your claims or are you just saying what you hope to be true like all indians do........:azn:

Just like that proof from the bhagts when we tortured and mauled Indian troops and THEN RETURNED THOSE MAULED BODIES BACK TO INDIA to further help in their propaganda, should have seen arnab goswamis face when Musharraf exposed him by replying are we mad to return those mauled bodies back to india, are we mad?

Arguing with goa matta raksha lynchers and rapists is a waste of time.

He is a corrupt who looted Pakistan for decades and would have sold the nation further for more money for himself and his family, after kargil he even tried to have general Musharraf killed by not allowing his plane to land not only endangering his life but many civilians on board as well, you can find that video on YouTube somewhere.

Nawaz Sheriff is a traitor, he sold the nation many times for his own personal benefits, any thing he says is of no value period.

Just like that proof from the bhagts when we tortured and mauled Indian troops and THEN RETURNED THOSE MAULED BODIES BACK TO INDIA to further help in their propaganda, should have seen arnab goswamis face when Musharraf exposed him by replying are we mad to return those mauled bodies back to india, are we mad?

Arguing with goa matta raksha lynchers and rapists is a waste of time.

According to indians, the india is more powerful than China and america combined..........:lol:

Even without any evidence, 1 can assume China had the stronger position, so definitely India has given something for the deescalation .
Now the real question is how much or what has been given ?

only arnoob types are patriot in new india,in new india jo modi ka gaddar hai desh ka gaddar hai!

wah modi g wah kia bawakoof banaya hai!

I don't know if you followed the kargil war closely. Just google how long pak army denied its involvement.
And as long they denied the involvement, they couldn't have asked for the bodies to return back. Lol

So I ask you if pak army totally denied they were involved, and ofcourse from very first day deaths were occurring, where will the bodies go?
There's no cold storage facility at mountain top.

As you are the one making those claims, IF what you say is true then remember to post the links to the RELAIBLE and GENUINE evidence here. If not, then it means you are making it all up, just like all other indians always do.

Ecd4_WGXkAMtJJX

Back
Top Bottom