What's new

Defeat in Afghanistan

the best thing in islam is no one is muslim everyone say other kaffir is secret or open or in heart :D

:lol:

Than you are an ignorant and you don't have any right to comment on Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab without read his major books than their is no difference between Abu Juhal and all the enemies of Islam who used to come up with most stupid points without ever knowing what Islam is

You know, I am beginning to suspect that even if you spent 30 years studying everything about i slam, you will still claim that they won't understand real Islam till they agree with your ideology.

This is a commonly recognized pattern in extremists.

You know, I am beginning to suspect that even if you spent 30 years studying everything about i slam, you will still claim that they won't understand real Islam till they agree with your ideology.

This is a commonly recognized pattern in extremists.

Islamists think that the Islam comes with a user manual written in english by a Chinese. hahahahah

So you have to study that language for 80 years before you can understand how to use the Islamic system.

That pretty much removes any adult to be ever able to understand this manual written in English written by a chinese.

Seriously!

These Islamists make circular arguments.

you say I know Arabic so I understand Islam.

They say. No no no brother.. Quran is written in a very very very very difficult language aka classical arabic. So you must study it for 80 years

and if you cannot, then you just listen to 80 years baba blacksheep babas to understand Islam.

And thus we all are hostages and slaves to Saudi Mullahs and Irani Ayatullahs

while Islamic people continue going to the dogs .

Sad isn't it?

Islamists think that the Islam comes with a user manual written in english by a Chinese. hahahahah

So you have to study that language for 80 years before you can understand how to use the Islamic system.

That pretty much removes any adult to be ever able to understand this manual written in English written by a chinese.

Seriously!

These Islamists make circular arguments.

you say I know Arabic so I understand Islam.

They say. No no no brother.. Quran is written in a very very very very difficult language aka classical arabic. So you must study it for 80 years

and if you cannot, then you just listen to 80 years baba blacksheep babas to understand Islam.

And thus we all are hostages and slaves to Saudi Mullahs and Irani Ayatullahs

while Islamic people continue going to the dogs .

Sad isn't it?

The Christians refer to their followers as the 'flock' for a reason my friend.

Abdul Wahab Najdi was against his father, brother and his own teacher who were all Hanbali Sunnis.

This deviant started his own sect called Wahabiism aided the British against the Islamic Ottoman Empire

Through his influence many sites related to The Prophet's صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم and Sahabah رضي الله عنه were destroyed and are being destroyed till this day. Yet, you are so blind to see this and the only argument you can come up with is to read his book. Actions speak louder than words! Reading his book won't change what he did as an agent of the British and as a enemy of Islam

So my questions is: despite all of this why do you still support this shaytaan and not become a true Sunni ?
Okay than what we don't have to follow one madhab we have to follow Quran and Sunnah you are saying same crap things which Abu Juhal and other enemies of Islam used to say read his book than come and talk Mr before talking crap

Okay than what we don't have to follow one madhab we have to follow Quran and Sunnah you are saying same crap things which Abu Juhal and other enemies of Islam used to say read his book than come and talk Mr before talking crap

Islamists following quran and sunnah.

The biggest joke of the centuries.

Do you even know what you're saying jamaati parrot?

You said I don't know anything about your beloved shaytaan najjdi and I give your indisputable historical facts of what he did ... and this is what you come up with ?

Wahabis are a tiny deviant sect which make up about 3% of the Muslim Ummah.

Are you saying that the majority that don't follow Najdi are enemies of Islam and are like Abu Jahal ? LOL!

you're a complete joke !

Do you even know what you're saying jamaati parrot?

You said I don't know anything about your beloved shaytaan najjdi and I give your indisputable historical facts of what he did ... and this is what you come up with ?
I know what I am saying Mr I know you are commenting about a person without read what he said and talking lies and crap like true loyal of Abu Juhal and is so scared to even read what a person has said this yours height of ignorance

Islamists following quran and sunnah.

The biggest joke of the centuries.

Whats your definition of Islamists?

I know what I am saying Mr I know you are commenting about a person without read what he said and talking lies and crap like true loyal of Abu Juhal and is so scared to even read what a person has said this yours height of ignorance

jamaati parrot keeps repeating the same thing over and over again... do you have anything else to say ?

Whats your definition of Islamists?

jamaati parrot keeps repeating the same thing over and over again... do you have anything else to say ?
Mr I am not parrot you are true supporter of Abu Juhal and enemies of Islam without even reading the work of Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab you are abusing him you basically want to abuse Islam nothing else just go and read his work

I think that is a misleading term because it sounds like you are Islam itself and not wahabis/salafis/najdis, etc

There is a difference between Islamic and Islamist

Please do not confuse the too.

Thank you

Mr I am not parrot you are true supporter of Abu Juhal and enemies of Islam without even reading the work of Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab you are abusing him you basically want to abuse Islam nothing else just go and read his work

learn to read jamaati parrot ....

you don't deserve the respect and dignity to be treated like a normal human being, so in every post I'll refer you as 'jamaati parrot'

Show me where I am wrong in this post Defeat in Afghanistan | Page 7 jamaati parrot

There is a difference between Islamic and Islamist

Please do not confuse the too.

Thank you

Brother,

That is exactly what I am pointing out. When you use the word 'Islamitst' it seems like you are against Islam and siding with those that are against Islam. However, when you use the jamaati, salafi, wahabi, etc it makes it more clear who you are talking about.

For example, I am alhumdolilah Hanafi Sunni and I despise salafi/wahabi/najdis, etc for their terrorist activities on a global scale and for what they are doing in Pakistan

learn to read jamaati parrot ....

you don't deserve the respect and dignity to be treated like a normal human being, so in every post I'll refer you as 'jamaati parrot'

Show me where I am wrong in this post Defeat in Afghanistan | Page 7 jamaati parrot
You are completely wrong Mr first we have to follow Quran and Sunnah not one specific Madhab Mr and if he disagreed with his father and brother in this issue he did right thing Mr and he brought people back to Quran and Sunnah and stopped biddats your entire post is wrong and based on your ignorance and Jahalat which is larger than mount Everest go read his book before talking shit

You are completely wrong Mr first we have to follow Quran and Sunnah not one specific Madhab Mr and if he disagreed with his father and brother in this issue he did right thing Mr and he brought people back to Quran and Sunnah and stopped biddats your entire post is wrong and based on your ignorance and Jahalat which is larger than mount Everest go read his book before talking shit

So if he went against his father, brother and teacher who were Hanbali Sunnis. What does that make Najdi himself? A Sunni or not a Sunni ?

Back
Top Bottom