What's new

Defaulted country ? Look at rouit e hilal meeting food menu.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fq2HFY-X0AII8Os.jpeg.jpg

The world could be burning, and I assure you Pakistani elites will not come slow on the luxuries.

These nakammay good for nothing scum only excel at imitating the lifestyle of kings but deserve the lynching of traitors.

Pakistan has failed. Punjab has fallen.

I am against the concept of having this committee.

The meteorological department press release on the moon sighting of the lunar month is enough.

Why the F do you need a circus that goes on almost until Fajar time to announce a moon sighting? Is it because the food hasn’t finished?

Kudos to the guys who leaked the menu. The nation should strip naked these pricks along with the <you know who>.

These mullahs ( priests ) have imposed themselves on an ideology ( Islam ) that abolished priesthood. As can be seen in the picture, the mullahs in their zeal to promote non-Islamic ritualism have divided humans into VIPs and "general public". The "general public" are not allowed to have their say in front of the priest and politician grandees. Sad.

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @Jf Thunder @Drizzt

Guidance directly comes from Lord Almighty, others can just point towards the path.

The meteorological department press release on the moon sighting of the lunar month is enough.

Why the F do you need a circus that goes on almost until Fajar time to announce a moon sighting? Is it because the food hasn’t finished?

Kudos to the guys who leaked the menu. The nation should strip naked these pricks along with the <you know who>.
dunya chand per phunch gai per molvi pesa or muft khany ke chaker main aaj bhi chand dekh ker loot rahy hain is ghareeb mulk ko .

What is Dampukht and Naranj Rice?
Reception items look yummy but, why Black tea?
Don't they like something like Tajmahal tea, tea tastes nice with milk.

dunya chand per phunch gai per molvi pesa or muft khany ke chaker main aaj bhi chand dekh ker loot rahy hain is ghareeb mulk ko .

You have posts here boasting about free fuel you get in your job. Corruption much like alcohol is engrained in your blood.

Why couldn't they have had a committee for redistributing extra houses of people to those Pakistani citizens who don't have homes ? Why couldn't they have a committee to declare that money system no longer exists in Pakistan ?

The maulvi has fans in society unfortunately. Unthinking people like my mother and brother who wait for the chaand ( Earth's moon ) to announce Ramzaan but neither believe in space travel nor believe that Islam has a compulsory system for voluntary estate will and intestate will. :)

Truth is.....We had been morally bankrupt long before financial bankrupt.

Your sentiment is correct but we need an alternative to the Capitalism-forwarding word "bankrupt". :)

ab isko bhi indian dish na bana dena please

dum-pukht-gosht_2980.jpg

ee4d7ce44ba28a1a1a8df201ec2e3df4.jpg
Are kya Imran bhai, aap bhi haha
Main bas puch raha tha, kabhi suna nahi ye naam.
Photo se samajh nahi aa raha, Naranaj bole to item kya hai bhai? Spicy hai ke meetha?

Bahut saal pehle ek hotel me, Kashmiri biryani dekh ke menu pe order kiya tha. Saala wo to meetha nikla, jal gaya mera to. Par kisko bolenge lol, order to maine kiya na.

Yaha Hyd ka dum biryani bole to mast rahta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom