What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen-Hamid-Gul.jpg

Hei Intellectual; Listen now,
These Talibans are your best tool to counter Indian, US, EU proxies against Pakistan through Afghanistan. Just go and ask ISI to dismantle them and i don't want to say what caliber of shit will follow you.
How you qualified for Think Tank ?
Don't agree to your Tool point but same caliber like some guys have become Mods (though I like em) but how they are insulting a Dead man, I disagree with it, you can argue with his actions n works but saying him Abu Jahal n what.
Did not like it.

Gen. Niazi was just following orders . Do you suggest him to go against what he was being ordered from his superiors in west Pakistan ?? He sat on orders for quite a while. It wasn't easy for him either.
No he was not. His orders were to put up an effective defence. He instead spent his time in orgies and having innocent Bengalis shot.

The point being, there is no need to appreciate any person if you dont appreciate his deeds regardless of whether they were a general or a Qazi. The Pakistan Army does not guarantee that it will produce gems all the time.

Don't agree to your Tool point but same caliber like some guys have become Mods (though I like em) but how they are insulting a Dead man, I disagree with it, you can argue with his actions n works but saying him Abu Jahal n what.
Did not like it.

Point where they should think is that he was ISI Director not Haji Maskeen Shah, we are observing thoughtless comments because in other threads they support Pakistan's strategic depth (Not difficult to recognize what depth is) and here they are blaming the man involved in making this depth.

The only gem it has ever produced maybe Gen Raheel Sharif. First time in my life I've respected a man in uniform, and that his him!

The Pakistan Army does not guarantee that it will produce gems all the time.

So what if this piece of shit is dead? people die every second, next you will say I should feel sorry for or respect the deaths of Hitler or Bin Laden!

Such lying conspiracy folk are very dangerous! claiming Jews did 9/11 and Hindus did the Peshawar attack makes my stomach churn. All I can say is the irony is he died today of all days but hey I am drinking my fave beer from Kenya as a salute to one less scumbag in this world.

Well, which Beer would that be -- Tusker ? have many memories of port calls at Mombasa and meals at the Tamarind among other restaurants, goes back quite a while.

I'm not cheering his timely demise, however, shedding some light on the life he lived (evil or otherwise), I'll leave to the best judgment of others.

Few glorious moments from his eventful life:

jalaluddin_haqani_and_hamid_gul.jpg

hamid-gul-haqqani.jpg

461101-hamidgulpakistanAFP-1352126671-701-640x480.jpg

Ijaz+ul+Haq+Syed+Munawar+Hasan+Abul+Khair+Zubair+Hamid+Gul+Hafiz+Saeed+Sheikh+Rashid+Samiul+Haq+Difa+e+Pakistan.jpg

Memberships:

JuD
ASWJ
LeJ/SSP
LeT
Talibans (East & West)
etc etc.....

What say you, let's celebrate his life accomplishments?

HE DID WHAT THE STATE WANT HIM TO DO... HE DID HIS JOB... banda batain kam aur behja thora istemaal karay tu phir samaj ayeege banda jab kise state ka mulazim hey tu wohi karayga jiskay liye usko kaha gaya hey...

Point where they should think is that he was ISI Director not Haji Maskeen Shah, we are observing thoughtless comments because in other threads they support Pakistan's strategic depth (Not difficult to recognize what depth is) and here they are blaming the man involved in making this depth.
We are observing such comments because Mods themselves are against Hamid Gul's action but they are not getting that tomorrow when God Forbid a Patriot Gen or Pakistani will pass, same Indian Posters (most not all) & hypocrites will open their holes again to shit

No he was not. His orders were to put up an effective defence. He instead spent his time in orgies and having innocent Bengalis shot.

The point being, there is no need to appreciate any person if you dont appreciate his deeds regardless of whether they were a general or a Qazi. The Pakistan Army does not guarantee that it will produce gems all the time.

No, I have read the hamoodour reports. He was just following orders.

Yes I do agree with broader point of your's. One shouldn't be blind in following anything. Not even gods.

Haters on PDF can rant all they want, in real life, their rants are not worth anything!

Gen.H.Gul Had a job to do, and he did it to the best of his abilities, he was only human. Now it's the the Lord of the Universe's job to judge him, if you have any issues please take it up with the ultimate Creator, and quit posting BS on this forum.

Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom