What's new

Declassified footage shows Iran rain down missiles on US airbase

YOU FOOL. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AA SCHOOL. ONLY GREATER PAKISTAN. HAHAHAAHAHAAHA
*gets a jar full off water* "ohh no my poor kid, i told him magic mushroom is bad, he's now hallucinating in his dreams". *pours all the water in huffal's sacred face*. "huffal, wake up kid. you have to go to school. i told you not to eat the magic mushrooms, now ur seeing unicorns"

*gets a jar full off water* "ohh no my poor kid, i told him magic mushroom is bad, he's now hallucinating in his dreams". *pours all the water in huffal's sacred face*. "huffal, wake up kid. you have to go to school. i told you not to eat the magic mushrooms, now ur seeing unicorns"
HAHAHAH. YOU THINK A MERE DROPLET OF H20 WILL BE ENOUGH TO DETER ME IN MY PATH TO ESTABLISHING THE GREATEST EMPIRE THIS WORLD WILL SEE!? YOU FOOL! THOSE THAT OPPOSE THE GREATER PAKISTAN MANGO LASSI EMPIRE WILL FALL. PEE YOUR PANTS! DO IT! PEE. YOUR. PANTS!!!

HAHAHAH. YOU THINK A MERE DROPLET OF H20 WILL BE ENOUGH TO DETER ME IN MY PATH TO ESTABLISHING THE GREATEST EMPIRE THIS WORLD WILL SEE!? YOU FOOL! THOSE THAT OPPOSE THE GREATER PAKISTAN MANGO LASSI EMPIRE WILL FALL. PEE YOUR PANTS! DO IT! PEE. YOUR. PANTS!!!
"my dear boy, dont ask me to pee my pants cuz if I pee now it will fall right into ur face nd might get inside ur mouth too"

Screenshot_20211113_181610.jpg
"my dear boy, dont ask me to pee my pants cuz if I pee now it will fall right into ur face nd might get inside ur mouth too"
Im to the right of you...

PEE YOUR PANTS! DO IT!

Back
Top Bottom