What's new

Declare INDIA as a Terrorist State : Hafiz Saeed Demands

Osama Bin Laden was not a Terrorist , He was a brave Warrior , and no court , no media , no investigative agency can proved him a Terrorist ,
Bin Laden died in Abottabad Raid , did u saw his dead body ????? of course not

thank you for making me laugh today.
i am down with cold and wasnt feeling too good.but this thread and to be more precise this post of yours made my day.

thank u so much.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Osama Bin Laden was not a Terrorist , He was a brave Warrior , and no court , no media , no investigative agency can proved him a Terrorist ,

According to you OBL was a fighter?????? Ok fine.... He is alive????????

Ok then Baitulla meshud and other TTP members are also warriors??????? (can i apply your logic here)

love you shri hafiz saeed sahab ji

Galat!!!!!!! "Shri Shri Hafiz Sahab Ji"

true ,many clerics and religious bodies in their holy places prayed for him .

Ofcourse he was brave warrior!! Afterall he killed four thousand innocent people in single day, how much braver can you get?

And per 'your' logic these TTPs, Mehsuds etc must be even braver warriors, I mean they killed forty thousand Pakistanis..so they must atleast ten times braver than OBL and to top it all off,not a single one of them has been indicted by court.

Since Pakistan had OBL's wives in custody and Pakistanis govt is the one claiming, that OBL died in Abottabad raid..so why don't you tell us, if he did not die there , why is your govt humiliating itself and entire Pakistani nation by claiming OBL lived and died in Pakistan?

This is the next best baffoonery from Baffoon Shinde after Morarji Desai who made India a laughing stock of the world with "drink urine therapy"

Wonder why do we need these kind of people.

You guys just not grown up to understand what is known as sarcasm. You give me a link that can be googled and I can give you another 10 links to counter that. Problem is without knowing the depth of issue you have jumped out of chair which was triggered by S K Shinde. I can't blame you though; its our people who have dished out this opportunity.

Prof saheb is absoulety right, Pakistani along with their Yanks and Chinese should immediatly stage a Abbottabad like operation over New Delhi and arrest MMS, Sonia and her under age son under their control along with her cabinet and bury them in Indian ocean or South Asia ocean.

its our people who have dished out this opportunity.

The bigger question now...
Why stupid Indians vote for foreigner Sonia and CONgress which is opposite of Progress
Dont we know pros versus cons.
Dont we know she is plundering India.
She is the most powerful person in India.

Deny me....

Hafiz saed the man without shame....lol

He is already known world wide, so its not an issue with him.

But as for as India is concerned, the damage has been done, due to these despicable CONgress characters who wanna sell India for a song.

As now indian interior minister has himself admitted Hindu terrorists and there camps in India, Hafiz saeed's demand is quite logical. Bcoz any country preparing terrorists is a terrorist country according to UN and many Indians and on the same basis you do propaganda against Pakistan. So the ruls should be same for every one

India should be a Hindu state with 80% of its population a Hindu and then they would be able to speak from one platform and be united.

And bring blasphemy laws in India
Then see what happens...lol

Do you people know that CONgress in mumbai did not arrest Dilip Kumar despite a NBW for many years?

Back
Top Bottom