What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always think that Bhagat Sing, Subhash Chandra Bose and Gandhi are Pakistan's legacy as well. Please dont consider them as only Hindu

Gandhi was Hitler's bestie:
1939582-ghandi-s-letter-to-hitler-1.jpg

I don't have much of an opinion on this guy either way, I respect his goals, but naming a Chowk after him - is not necessary IMHO.

Regarding objections, whenever there is such a case, public consultation is always a must, regardless the majority view will prevail.

Now people play the 'terrorist' card. In one persons eyes he was a terrorist, other person a freedom fighter. Same thing with Taliban. People say terrorist or freedom fighter to suite their own benefits. Everyone is a hypocrite.

We have Lakshmi Chowk!

Is that all ? That's a big cultural shock for like minded Indians who are on this forum and read thoughts about Bhagat Singh. Anyways, that does not demean his sacrifice...

He wrote that letter to stop the Genocide of Jews, which was a noble cause...
Not really, it was to his friend, Hitler!

Is that all ? That's a big cultural shock for like minded Indians who are on this forum and read thoughts about Bhagat Singh. Anyways, that does not demean his sacrifice...
Ram Temple, Saxena Chowk, Gandhi Road, Nehru Gutter system

We have Lakshmi Chowk!

And Ganga Ram Hospital and Nankana Sahib and many, many others, so need for BS roundabout or chowk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom