What's new

Debunking Indian Claims of “Surgical Strike” in Pakistan.

Pak media says there was no infiltration, no surgical strike - only distant Indian artillery.
Pak Govt. said the same.

I wonder why they are getting so tense now, they have claimed India to be a lying nation all their 69 years of existence.

Now some say that more than a dozen Indian soldiers were killed as well.

We are not getting tense, just shooting your propaganda.

From a Pakistani, you (continue to) seem to keep your expectation quite high. :D
Ex Pak military. What do you expect?

LOL says an Indian!

Goodbye logic!

Next time Pakistan shells few Indian posts, some Indian soldiers get killed and India complaints with UNSC about the escalation, we'll start calling it "SirGKal" strikes? :disagree:
Pakistan actually regularly carries out strikes inside India. The Uri attack, the Pathankot attack etc are prime examples.

So for the argument's sake if we accept media reports that 14 soldiers are killed trying to sneak into Pakistan or trying to attack Pakistani posts, wouldn't it automatically negate Indian propaganda of "successful SirGKal strikes"?

Do you even know what surgical strikes are (not Indian "SirGKal" ones)?

My argument is no Indian soldiers died...
But first you guys need to get your story straight..... Take your time.

We are not getting tense, just shooting your propaganda.

LOL says an Indian!
On the contrary.

There are statements like
'There are limits to our restraint'
'Next time we will respond with nukes'
etc tell a different story. But you are smart. I hope you stick to posting here. There is really no need to be extra vigilant on the borders. You know what Hindus are capable of right? (Hint: Nothing) :azn:

Yeah yeah right, you forgot to add Samjhota Express, Mumbai, Malegaon, fishing boat etc..
A few are enough.

It is you who need to get your story straight:

Choppers Used, sorry not used.
Paradrops, sorry no airel asset used.
5 locations, no sorry 7, oh sorry again its 7.
35 killed, no 48 killed no sorry 467 killed.
No casuality reported. Oh sorry we missed one soldier. Can we get it back please?

Right.

So you were not repeating Indian lies of successful "SirGKal" strikes in Pakistan?

On the contrary.

There are statements like
'There are limits to our restraint'
'Next time we will respond with nukes'
etc tell a different story. But you are smart. I hope you stick to posting here. There is really no need to be extra vigilant on the borders. You know what Hindus are capable of right? (Hint: Nothing) :azn:

Yeah hindus are good at raping their wonmen left right and centre :rofl:

Posting random stuff and deviating from topic indicates you have no arguments to back your claim :)

I am sick and tired of your propaganda.

Anyway keep believing what your govt feeds you.

Afterall, I have come to believe that all Indian Hindus are idiots.

Which side of LOC ?? Don't say exactly on the line ....LOL
On the Indian side of LOC
But u r not able to receive them because who ever comes to get them they can easily be targeted by our our snipers and soldiers

@Joe Shearer according to u the launching pads of jihadis were located between 1 to 3 kms from LOC that means u could have easily targeted them by artillery fire why risk lifes of your soldiers ???
Secondly if the launch pads are there why weren't they targeted before by artillery fire
And why would the mujahideen will have there launching pads or camps so near from LOC that they could be easily targeted by indians trough artillery fire

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom