What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

LOL I not saying that is F16.
But F16 shoot down, Iam saying from yesterday
A) PAKISTAN didnt use F-16.
B) Pakistan suffered no loss.
C) i know you people have no shame, but can you give any proof of your claim?
C) AIM120C5 drama again exposed;
A37FF27A-D434-4833-8000-9357FE4E1C9B.jpeg

33DF530E-110F-42E5-A949-0E017EE1810E.jpeg

4A8FE7CF-9B1F-4886-838E-3EF693B54B20.png

Indians are showing this picture

BvHflOA.jpg

and referencing this contract:

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar...announces-“forgotten”-contracts-(feb-14).html
--Raytheon Co. Missile Systems, Tucson, Ariz., was awarded on 28 December 2005, a $50,739,270 firm fixed price contract modification to provide for 102 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile Air Vehicles under the foreign military sales program for the following countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Jordan, Malaysia, and Canada.
Total funds have been obligated. This work will be complete in July 2008.
Headquarters Medium Range Missile Systems Group, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., is the contracting activity (FA8675-05-C-0070/P00016

But notice the additional P00016 at the end. There is a separate contract:

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar...raytheon-wins-$200m-for-amraam-(dec.-23).html
Pentagon Contract Announcement
(Source: US Department of Defense; issued Dec. 22, 2004)

Raytheon Co., Tucson, Ariz., is being awarded a $200,457,833 firm fixed price contract modification.

This action will exercise an option as a separate contract to include 434 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles Air Intercept Missile (AIM)-120 missiles among them; 160 USAF, 46 USN, 5 USA, 223 FMS, associated missile warranties, 58 NDI-AIU Kits; Lots of Spares.

This effort supports foreign military sales to Canada and Poland; Spares for Poland. Total funds have been obligated. This work will be complete by September 2007.

The Headquarters Air Armament Center, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., is the contracting activity (FA8675-05-C-0070).

This contract is noted as 'a separate contract' and the receiving parties are USAF, USN, USA, and foreign military sales to Canada and Poland.

Another Indian lie debunked.

Times of India is the shittiest lieing machine. We should not waste much time on their reports.

A) PAKISTAN didnt use F-16.
B) Pakistan suffered no loss.
C) i know you people have no shame, but can you give any proof of your claim?
C) AIM120C5 drama again exposed;
I didn't claim that as proof. Even I don't have one, India government said one PAF figher jet shoot I stand by that

My dear Pakistani brothers . @Windjammer , @Imran Khan , @Tps43 , @HRK , @Yaseen1 , @graphican and all others
Idnain claims are ,
  1. They lost only one bird that is Mig-21 , that too on Pakistani side of LOC , and according to some they lost it by ground fire .
  2. Now they bringing in 1 dam small piece of one BVR missile , F-16 one
  3. So story change . it means that missile did hit some thing … and that thing fell in IOK ..
  4. the heli crashed because of technical flair (their stand) and heli is to deep to get hit
  5. It means only one thing they did lost SU-30 ….. lol they will become victim of their own propaganda
  6. Now on downing F-16 , I am sure our side telling truth , but I request PAF they put all Jordanian F-16 in one line so every one can count them.

they just showed the actual piece of the missile in the press conference

Hey It was their own pilot buddy :) I think by mistake the locals have killed him ! These guys have history of sinking their own ship during war. We just need to find out who is that PAF pilot :) Also we dont know how many of their air crafts they have downed themselves :)
While pilot of PAF has clear Flag patch on left arm.

Indians are showing this picture

BvHflOA.jpg

and referencing this contract:

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/66635/pentagon-announces-“forgotten”-contracts-(feb-14).html

But notice the additional P00016 at the end. There is a separate contract:

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar...raytheon-wins-$200m-for-amraam-(dec.-23).html

This contract is noted as 'a separate contract' and the receiving parties are USAF, USN, USA, and foreign military sales to Canada and Poland.

Another Indian lie debunked.
Some Indians are still gonna take the word of their spokesperson over Facts.

indians are too ignorant ... as far as i know there were 2 mirages and 1 jf .... mirages went back to base after hitting inside Indian IOK territory ... jf did engaged 2 IAF ... with 1 BVR missile and other with 1 WVR missile ...

My dear Pakistani brothers . @Windjammer , @Imran Khan , @Tps43 , @HRK , @Yaseen1 , @graphican and all others
Idnain claims are ,

• They lost only one bird that is Mig-21 , that too on Pakistani side of LOC , and according to some they lost it by ground fire .
    • Now they bringing in 1 dam small piece of one BVR missile , F-16 one
    • So story change . it means that missile did hit some thing … and that thing fell in IOK ..
    • the heli crashed because of technical flair (their stand) and heli is to deep to get hit
    • It means only one thing they did lost SU-30 ….. lol they will become victim of their own propaganda
    • Now on downing F-16 , I am sure our side telling truth , but I request PAF they put all Jordanian F-16 in one line so every one can count them.
No need just google youmay found this aim120 peace real pics and videos too

Back
Top Bottom