What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

As I said earlier, if the AIM-120C claim is correct then it effectively nullifies their claim of the downing of our F-16. It means that the F-16 was at least 50km-60km (at the max 90km-100km away) away from the LoC & thus none of the people on the ground near the engagement could witness it. If it were 20 to 15 km near LoC it would use the Sidewinders, which would perform incredibly well in a WVR combat.

If the AIM-120C is our it means the F-16 was one patroling Islamabad/Pindi section. A shot-&-kill from there would be absolutely incredible. A plus point.

excellent point. Maybe more than just 1 Vipers?

Doesn't even prove that even if its Pakistans multiple engagment have happened
I didn't understand...

As I said earlier, if the AIM-120C claim is correct then it effectively nullifies their claim of the downing of our F-16. It means that the F-16 was at least 50km-60km (at the max 90km-100km away) away from the LoC & thus none of the people on the ground near the engagement could witness it. If it were 20 to 15 km near LoC it would use the Sidewinders, which would perform incredibly well in a WVR combat.

If the AIM-120C is our it means the F-16 was one patroling Islamabad/Pindi section. A shot-&-kill from there would be absolutely incredible. A plus point.

i think f-16 was exactly 25 to 24kms away.it fired bvr.i don't think that iaf mig-21 hit f-16.it was chasing someone else.that f-16 bvr either hit second indian plane(the mysterious plane or iaf chopper).

What a shameful this Indian creature is...showing their own destroyed plane (Mig 21) in enemy's territory as shooting down enemy's plane.

& here is the impact of his & PA's action in the IoK. Kashmiris taunting the Indian Army. These guys are so demoralized that they can't even respond to the guy who kicks one of the soldier's helmet.

election officials from 4 years ago. See the ballot boxes in their hands. These guys were praised by everyone for not retaliation.

please take the time to check if you are being fooled. It's your reputation that takes a hit.

The serial number you are showing doesn't match with the one ur airforce showed on tv.... Go check it again. The missile indians showed indeed has serial number of taiwanese serial number ending with 70 last digits

Unless i saw a photoshoped image and am confused...
unfortunately there is a lot of BS being spewed by indian media = one can imagine the verbal cyber diahorea going on on social media

I bet indian got that AMRAM though black market or from isreal just to study, analyze or research... then they found this opportunity to show its shell as evidence...
If the AIM120 has been acquired from Taiwan by India, this would mean that under the table India has made close military cooperation with Taiwan against China. Another source could be Israel acquiring from taiwan and handing over to India.

election officials from 4 years ago. See the ballot boxes in their hands. These guys were praised by everyone for not retaliation.

please take the time to check if you are being fooled. It's your reputation that takes a hit.

It's easy to be fooled in this situation, don't you think?

f16.JPG

So? That doesn't disprove that this missile was fired by PAF F-16. F-16 which your officials said was not involved in the incident at all.

Are you blind I already posted an image of when this piece was taken to press briefing with Indian officers all around it:lol:

Like I said, we brought the missile from Taiwan on special order with 1-day delivery at checkout. :lol:
If assumed to be Pakistani it proves that in 3 days of tit to tat encounters it was fired by Pakistan ..thats it..nothing beyond that. Cant tell you where..
I will be surpised if no BVR fired in jammu or lahore sector or even near sindh...

You'll have the proof when sanctions come down on Pakistan for using F-16s and AMRAAMs paid for by US against the terms specified by WOT FMS rules.

Hint: Why do you think PAF was trying so hard to vehemently deny that any F-16 was used? ;)
Never knew we were suppose to hit "flying talibans" with AMRAAMs. Also link me where usa paid for them?
Its was 3b$ procurement process. That too 15 years ago

If the AIM120 has been acquired from Taiwan by India, this would mean that under the table India has made close military cooperation with Taiwan against China. Another source could be Israel acquiring from taiwan and handing over to India.
Taiwan and india already has close relationship ..not saying this is from taiwan just stating its possible

i think f-16 was exactly 25 to 24kms away.it fired bvr.i don't think that iaf mig-21 hit f-16.it was chasing someone else.that f-16 bvr either hit second indian plane(the mysterious plane or iaf chopper).
A plane and chopper didnt went down at same time..firing from sialkot sector will be right in range

The serial number you are showing doesn't match with the one ur airforce showed on tv.... Go check it again. The missile indians showed indeed has serial number of taiwanese serial number ending with 70 last digits

Unless i saw a photoshoped image and am confused...
It is not the serial number that is interesting.
It is the contract number. The contract number is listed on the Department of Defense webpage as a contract for Pakistan.
The serial number of this missile ends in 97.

Whether the photo is genuine or not is another discussion.

upload_2019-2-28_23-1-49.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom