What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

I swear these Indians Are actually retarded
Screenshot_2019-02-28-14-36-31.jpeg

India has a fairly good satellite and they don't even use it when it's required. They had enough time to see what aircraft crashed on the Pakistani side. But ... FAKE NEWS is more truthful to Indians!

Please correct me if Im wrong but I am not aware of another incident in which a side claims that it destroyed an enemy aircraft, providing as proof the exact weapons the enemy aircraft used against them ...

Secondly, Indians have a glorious track record of falsifying claims and it has been noted by international observers in previous conflicts as well ... e.g.

Roy Meloni, Correspondent of ABC,
September 15, 1965.
"India is claiming all out victory, i have not been able to find any trace of it."

Encyclopaedia of Aircraft printed in several countries by Orbis Publications – Volume 5
"To prove its air superiority, PAF put its entire fleets on show for inspection after BOTH of the wars in presence of world dignitaries and aviation community. The five times bigger IAF should have been able to annihilate the tiny PAF to prevent such displays.

Lastly, what can you expect from a country that quite literally uses the tails of it's own aircrafts as war trophies?

full

India: we have shit down a f16
Pakistan: show us the wreckage of f16
India: here is the part of a missile used by f16
Pakistan: facepalm and a lol

Got it how stupid you and your "mighty" IAF sound??
:lol:

India: here is the part of a missile used by f-16

edit India: here is the part of a missile used by f-16 that shot down our mig :lol:

Not only that, they have a 7th Gen fighter jet,

LCA TEJAS THE HULK...

They haven't used it either. Possibly the biggest reason for their IAF got chitrolled.

India has a fairly good satellite and they don't even use it when it's required. They had enough time to see what aircraft crashed on the Pakistani side. But ... FAKE NEWS is more truthful to Indians!

I have been highlighting the same point. I mean if you want to show a piece of our jet then show us part of its wing, tail or may b cockpit but BVR missile, i mean, wtf, It means that it was shot at you and you are showing that u destroyed a jet because you have a missile that chased down your jet.

The only thing that can be achieved with it is that they can say that PAF used F16 to fk our IAF and here are the missiles that were shot at us. Uncle sam ko shikayat laga rahay hain kai ye dekhain inhon nai hamain tumharay missilon sai mara hai.
Please correct me if Im wrong but I am not aware of another incident in which a side claims that it destroyed an enemy aircraft, providing as proof the exact weapons the enemy aircraft used against them ...

Secondly, Indians have a glorious track record of falsifying claims and it has been noted by international observers in previous conflicts as well ... e.g.

Lastly, what can you expect from a country that quite literally uses the tails of it's own aircrafts as war trophies?

full

India: here is the part of a missile used by f-16

edit India: here is the part of a missile used by f-16 that shot down our mig :lol:

It is all very funny. They are not using a part of f16 but part of a f16 missile to show that they shot down a f16

And even morefuuny is that they didn't show or declare the missile that bison used to destroy a f16

Funny times :lol:

It is all very funny. They are not using a part of f16 but part of a f16 missile to show that they shot down a f16

And even morefuuny is that they didn't show or declare the missile that bison used to destroy a f16

Funny times :lol:
Itnay khush honay ki zaroorat nahi hai... Abhi unka LCA tayyar ho raha hai.. agay 30, 35 saal mei wo aayega, zaroor ayega badla lenay..

The AMRAAM was from PAF Vipers, people are just confused because of the serial number issue. Here's a DoD document with the same contract number for the AMRAAMs matching the pictures:

http://archive.defense.gov/Contracts/Contract.aspx?ContractID=3384

See end of paragraph 2, that's the serial/contract # on the AMRAAM sold to Pakistan. The claim that the AMRAAM is Taiwanese makes no sense, clearly the Indians have valid pictures, and there weren't any Taiwanese fighters in the area (duh.) The idea that Taiwan provided a beat up AMRAAM for the Indians to show within a day is ridiculous. Only the Vipers use this missile (other rumours based on shoddy marketing brochures notwithstanding, no other aircraft in our inventory is allowed to use this missile, as per US guidelines.)

Secondly, I take issue with the initial statement by the ISPR which claimed the Vipers were not used in the operation, but this mistake I think was not intentional. This was most probably because the Army spokesman didn't know (or didn't understand) the details. The Vipers were not part of the strike package, but were there to provide air cover (this is what happens when an Army guy tries to explain an Air Force operation.)

All in all, the only thing we know is that one Mig-21 kill is confirmed. That is all. No Vipers or additional IAF jets are confirmed to have been downed. Most likely the JF-17s were used in the 'strike' role, but even that is speculation (but a reasonable assumption.) The Viper involvement is confirmed now, and the Mig-21 Bison kill is confirmed. These are the only facts. Everything else is speculation, so far.

Indian media and their leadership is going completely ballistic with fake news, claiming a Viper kill with zero proof (just like the Balakot strike), and so are some people on our side claiming Flanker/Mirage kills, again with zero evidence. ISPR is claiming a second kill, but there is no confirmation that the second fighter was downed and what model it was. It's possible it took damage but landed safely, and most likely it was another Mig-21 Bison, part of the same squadron.

Last edited:
The PAF is claiming a second kill, but there is no confirmation that the second fighter was downed and what model it was. It's possible it took damage but landed safely, and most likely it was another Mig-21 Bison, part of the same squadron.

Their are videos.of it shot by locals all over whats app groups... With 1 pilot burned..beyond recognizing . Apparently its a twin seater

Their are videos.of it shot by locals all over whats app groups... With 1 pilot burned..beyond recognizing . Apparently its a twin seater

The videos/pics of that I've seen have been debunked already as older footage of separate crashes. Check: https://www.altnews.in/ This site shows most of the disinformation on both sides e.g. the Indians using footage from a videogame as 'proof' of the Balakot strike. I saw another video claiming it was an IAF pilot (shows him burned) but the civilians in the video are wearing Arabic dress, in a desert... most likely it was from Syria.

The videos/pics of that I've seen have been debunked already as older footage of separate crashes. Check: https://www.altnews.in/ This site shows most of the disinformation on both sides e.g. the Indians using footage from a videogame as 'proof' of the Balakot strike. I saw another video claiming it was an IAF pilot (shows him burned) but the civilians in the video are wearing Arabic dress, in a desert... most likely it was from Syria.

I wanted to post the video... Its new... Its from this incidence and its from kashmir...

But its graphic and wont post due to respect of a dead soldier...

On the US Department of Defense Archival Web Site
http://archive.defense.gov/Contracts/Contract.aspx?ContractID=3384
they claim that contract FA8675-05-C-0070/P00028 is 500 AIM-120 C 5 for Pakistan.

View attachment 543047

View attachment 543046

So???

It was not part of strike package...

It can still take defensive shots from within territory ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom