What's new

Debt Crisis in India-Will Chinese Banks Bail Out More Indian Companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
another gem from our beloved Riaz Haq:lol:

wonder why he did not write an article headed "debt crisis in Pakistan , will china bail pak out?":rolleyes:

I wonder what Riaz Haq thinks about Pakistans foreign Debt crysis

Coz Pak has a Forex reserve of 17 Billion USD , and a Foregn Debt of 76 Billion USD

I guess according to him that is a strong Financial Position coz china would willingly bailout Pakistan becoz of brotherly love

10-year bond yields shot above the 7% level that is widely deemed unsustainable

Italy Govenement Bond Yield 10 year = 6%
Spain Govenement Bond Yield 10 year = 5%
India Govenement Bond Yield 10 year = 8.2% :fie: :fie:

Italy Govt Bonds
Spain Govt Bonds
India Govt Bonds

Western countries only save western countries. Who will save India?

Not to worry, the Dalai Lama will save India.
11% functional Literacy, I wouldn't lend them $1.

We don't need your help.Most of Indian debt is held by Indians themselves and it is remain so in near future as Indian government does not access financial markets as sovereign entity.

We are proud to host the beleaguered and oppressed Tibetan community and Dalai lama and would continue to do so.

Why indians cannt discuss any thing?

try to admit ur failures before someone take advantage of it.....

wese its hilarious tht i mostly see indians discussing Pakistan's, China's or everyone's internal problems & try best to paint their country as the big power but reality is otherwise.

wese its hilarious tht i mostly see indians discussing Pakistan's, China's or everyone's internal problems & try best to paint their country as the big power but reality is otherwise.

So, Finally you are caught Red-Handed False-Flag. So you are not a Chinese but a Pakistani. So, you are ashamed to show your real nationality.

You can take a girl out of Village but not the village out of Her. Same way how much Angrez you become you can't leave your local traits of writing English with native words.

Chinese banks bailing out Indian companies !!! :rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

So, Finally you are caught Red-Handed False-Flag. So you are not a Chinese but a Pakistani. So, you are ashamed to show your real nationality.

You can take a girl out of Village but not the village out of Her. Same way how much Angrez you become you can't leave your local traits of writing English with native words.

His other id is Mr.Javed

dear imbecile troll lamelap,

What are the chinese/false flag pakistani definition for discussion.

You brought out the fact that indian debt is 78.8% of Indian GDP,the composition of that debt was pointed out to the fact that most of it is held by Indians themselves thus reducing default risk to near zero.

You people brought out the fact that Indian Debt is commanding a rate equal to that of Italy.Again you people were caught with your pants down as you people were comparing rupee debt of India at 7-8% inflation with Euro debt of italy when Inflation for Euro is 2.7%

In short you *** was handed out to you on this thread.Probably a discussion in which chinese are humiliated is not considered discussion at all.

I only studied Economics for a semester as part of my engineering course bur know more of it than whole troll army of china combined.So much for PISA toppers.

dear imbecile troll lamelap,

What are the chinese/false flag pakistani definition for discussion.

You brought out the fact that indian debt is 78.8% of Indian GDP,the composition of that debt was pointed out to the fact that most of it is held by Indians themselves thus reducing default rate to near zero.

You people brought out the fact that Indian Debt is commanding a rate equal to that of Italy.Again you people were caught with your pants down as you people were comparing rupee debt of India at 7-8% inflation with Euro debt of italy when Inflation for Euro is 2.7%

In short you *** was handed out to you on this thread.Probably a discussion in which chinese are humiliated is not considered discussion at all.

I only studied Economics for a semester as part of my engineering course bur know more of it than whole troll army of china combined.So much for PISA toppers.

You took one semester of Econ?? I don't even believe that. At a 350th ranked IIT???

India has the 4th worst current account deficit of any EM nation. The country as a whole needs to borrow from the world just to survive. The govt needs to borrow just to survive too. It doesn't matter if the Indian govt (2nd highest EM govt debt level)borrows domestically or from overseas because the entire country is in trouble.

The US has a similar situation but they hold the world's reserve currency. Japan runs a huge surplus. India has neither.

First, let the Chinese save their banks (50% of their loans are NPA) , and then go to save the world

Wow..Chinese are so active here in this thread :lol: but they do not even have guts to enter the rip-off threads..even they are feeling shame these days :lol::lol:

anyway..on topic....many people get pleasure in many ways..most of them will be in natural way..but for some retards, mental masturbation is the only way to get psycho pleasure..what can you say.. :lol:

Portugal game over soon, Who will be the next Victim?

India's account deficit

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/31/0131135720648.JPG

Spamming thread with duplicate picture posts without inputs doesn't help your misery. Look rest of your friends have already fled with tails in legs, few bravado are still here to pick fight though. Better type something so that Indian posters can dissect it. Otherwise baag DK Bose

You took one semester of Econ?? I don't even believe that. At a 350th ranked IIT???

I will take that as a compliment.

India has the 4th worst current account deficit of any EM nation. The country as a whole needs to borrow from the world just to survive. The govt needs to borrow just to survive too. It doesn't matter if the Indian govt (2nd highest EM govt debt level)borrows domestically or from overseas because the entire country is in trouble.

The US has a similar situation but they hold the world's reserve currency. Japan runs a huge surplus. India has neither.

Since we are talking about Balance of Payment,why limit discussion to current account only.After all balance of payment consist of two parts current account and capital account.
Current account consist of merchandise(Export and Import) and Invisibles(services,income and transfers) while capital account consist of Investment,loans and banking capital.

The breakup of latest data on balance of payment is as followed

I.Current account

1.Exports = $110518million
2.Imports = $177457million
3.Trade balance= $-66934million
4.Invisible(net)=$39058million
A.Non factor services $19510million
B.Income=$-6509million
5.Transfers = $26057million
6.Goods and services balance= $-47429million
7.Current account Balance = $-27881million

II.Capital Account

1. External assistance = $2993million
2. External commercial borrowing =$5974million
3. Short termdebt = $ 6749million
4. Banking capital = $834million
5. NRI deposits=$2163million
6. Foreign Investment = $23797million
A.FDI=$5340million
B.Portfolio Investment=$23797million
7.Other flows=$-9026 million

Capital Account Balance = $36661 million

III Errors and omissions= $-1750million

IV Overall Balance = $7030 million

http://indiabudget.nic.in/es2010-11/estat1.pdf

BoP has contrasting ramifications for economy.Decline in exports of Goods and Services in response to weak global demand dampens overall GDP growth but higher current account deficit lead to stronger absorption of foreign capital ie. higher investment activity financed by foreign capital which partly contributes to GDP growth.

While a high level of current account deficit could create problems but certain amount of Current account deficit is not only tolerable but desirable also as it indicate investment for future growth which always fetch higher return than lended money.Countries which produce Current Account Surplus end up in a situation in which they have to park their profits in low yielding bonds which produces real time -ve returns compared to investment.

I would be worried only when BoP(Current + Capital account) turns -ve not just Current Account.

I wonder how will beggars lend us money, by the way, isn't it strange that you are more concerned for India whereas china itself is dwindling with debt crisis?? :lol:

I wonder how will beggars lend us money, by the way, isn't it strange that you are more concerned for India whereas china itself is dwindling with debt crisis?? :lol:

Let me pick one sector, China Railway only need a bailout of 5% of GDP at $307 Billion.

Crash Puts Spotlight on China Railways' Debt - WSJ.com

The Railways Ministry's debts have ballooned in recent years. At the end of the first quarter its obligations totaled 1.98 trillion yuan ($307 billion), about 5% of China's gross domestic product, up from about 2% in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom