What's new

Debating "saffron terror"

Dont concerns yourself with what happens in my country, with something that does not affect yours...and stop this fetish for playing the judge by declaring your delusions as truth. lol...

Bit stupid that mate. This is a forum and this thread is about India. are you suggesting only Indians can comment??

Back on topic. Open your eyes I already said that I do not like India to be referred to as the epicenter of hindutva or saffron terrorism here. If you do not accept the situation how can you cure yourself

Yes if in doubt you can ask the UN who have banned jihadi terror groups like SIMI/LET

UN have also been critical of Indian Human rights violations

What causes suppressed people in India to fight oppression ?

Here is an example :

13 yearold girl Gang raped by five indian soldiers in Kashmir - CNN iReport
A 13 year old girl was raped by five Indian Soldiers in the State of Jammu & Kashmir in front of her parents. If this raped minor's traumatized father goes and blows himself up in Delhi or Mumbai, who are the real terrorists responsible? The five debauch Indian soldiers or the poor devastated man whose daughter was gang-raped in front of him?

I can post of jihadis shooting dead Kashmiri's but its not part of this thread debate.

Bit stupid that mate. This is a forum and this thread is about India. are you suggesting only Indians can comment??

Back on topic. Open your eyes I already said that I do not like India to be referred to as the epicenter of hindutva or saffron terrorism here. If you do not accept the situation how can you cure yourself

They have indeed as with China and Pakistan likewise.

Dont concerns yourself with what happens in my country, with something that does not affect yours...and stop this fetish for playing the judge by declaring your delusions as truth. lol...

And the line - stop living in adenial mode. Once you accept you have a problem then you can deal with it - wow that was deliciously ironic, coming from a pakistani, who still probably thinks ajmal kasab is amar singh and Osama bin laden was not found in abbotabad.

Wow an Indian telling me no not talk about his country on PDF - :azn:

I love my PDF and will post whatever the topic is. If you dont like it ... tough. Your nation has a problem with terrorism - dont want to admit it exists tough.
BTW The rest of your post is off topic... Stick to the topic or kindly stop off topic rants.

Islamisation and jihadi terror poses a threat not only to India and Pakistan but to the world as witnessed by terror blast in London or Bali not to mention that sick dog who shot dead a Jewish girl in her face who btw had terror training in Pakistan.

The attack in Pakistan are against foreign troops inside the country whereas the attack inside India is against government suppression of the people.
By your logic Pakistan Govt. has been successful to eradicate poverty from your country and pakistani citizens are enjoying a great life then. So congrats:D
@topic in my city about 10/12 years ago one hindu radical group started campaigning and frankly speaking they were super flop and nobody paid attention to them. No body still cares a damn about them. So chillax, hindu terrorism is still well under control.

Well you were using the UN as authority for right and wrong lol

They have banned terror groups as have most countries like UK & Australia who see LET as a global terror movement.

Wow an Indian telling me no not talk about his country on PDF - :azn:

I love my PDF and will post whatever the topic is. If you dont like it ... tough. Your nation has a problem with terrorism - dont want to admit it exists tough.
BTW The rest of your post is off topic... Stick to the topic or kindly stop off topic rants.

Ok since thee seems to be a universal desire to discuss facts and not rants - tell me one, just one case, wherein a Hindu has been convicted for terrorism...we ll continue our discussion after that...:wave:

What causes suppressed people in India to fight oppression ?

Here is an example :

13 yearold girl Gang raped by five indian soldiers in Kashmir - CNN iReport
A 13 year old girl was raped by five Indian Soldiers in the State of Jammu & Kashmir in front of her parents. If this raped minor's traumatized father goes and blows himself up in Delhi or Mumbai, who are the real terrorists responsible? The five debauch Indian soldiers or the poor devastated man whose daughter was gang-raped in front of him?

convince ur leaders to recognise LOC as INTERNATIONAL BORDER...... india is ready for it...... may be then AFSPA will be removed and kashmiris can have a peaceful life

Loved the way Kamal Farooqi was exposed by Prof.Sinha when he asked why judge the accused [some Hindus] as guilty when he [Kamal Farooqi] doubts things like Batla encounter..?

Ok since thee seems to be a universal desire to discuss facts and not rants - tell me one, just one case, wherein a Hindu has been convicted for terrorism...we ll continue our discussion after that...:wave:

The reason you do not convict them is because they are embedded in Indian society and you are clearly in denial mate

Back
Top Bottom