What's new

Debating "saffron terror"

and you are an ELITE member

And so I should be all knowing lol. Mate I just come and post here.

To be honest guys some countries in the west and their allies have used this bogey of terrorism to hide state terrorism

99% of terror attacks done in India is Jihadi terror done by the likes of SIMI/LET/IM that maybe hard for some people to accept but it is a fact.

Sadanand Dhume: What Terrorizes India? - WSJ.com

Terror Groups in India - Council on Foreign Relations

What is the cause of "terror" ? When India suppresses many ethnic groups and poor people in India, they fight back. Northeast Indians (aboriginal people of Northeast India), people of Indian Occupied Kashmir, Sikhs, Muslims and average poor people of India are all fighting suppression, racism , proverty etc etc. Their fight for equality is seen as "terrorism" by mainstream India.

Probably because samjhauta express accused are in jail and being tried

After the guy confessed......maybe you can release all the innocent muslims arrested for the samjhauta express now.

where as 26/11 mastermind is growing like a rising star in Pakistani politics.. That will be the day when Hafiz Saeed will make it as the Prime minister of Pakistan :)..

A lot like me saying the head of the RSS is the mastermind of the samjhauta express killings and that BJP is also linked to the RSS and if i recall this right wing group has run the indian govt and had all the top post from prime minister vajpayee to govt ministers.........unlike pakistan where you think a right wing fanatic will take power you have already done this.

What is the cause of "terror" ? When India suppresses many ethnic groups and poor people in India, they fight back. Northeast Indians (aboriginal people of Northeast India), people of Indian Occupied Kashmir, Sikhs, Muslims and average poor people of India are all fighting suppression, racism , proverty etc etc. Their fight for equality is seen as "terrorism" by mainstream India.

The cause is the wahabi jihadi mindset which is a curse not only for India but Pakistan also and that is creating terror cells who like to blow themselves up and do explosives.

Wow the obsessive nature is clear in this one. Lets get this straight - one assumes from your post that "saffron terror" doesnt exist and was in fact invented because of "islamic terrorism" - so hindus get some blame too??
You really live in a bubble. Dont bring my religion into a phenomenon that exists in your land. Get over it. You have "saffron terrorism" and its an issue in your nation - stop living in adenial mode. Once you accept you have a problem then you can deal with it....

Ok since you have assumed that there is saffron terror, please post cases where Hindu terrorist have been convicted or even tried, from say our independence. Will you try?

Your religion if Islam is a majority religion of the people associated with terror attacks around the world. In India well lets just say we have seen lot more.

Please bust my bubbles with facts, your ranting without giving proof is laughable since you are considered a Think Tank.. Think tanks as the name suggests think and present facts not a sentence with no evidence to support.

And does this also lead to the MORE FREQUENT terror attacks in Pak?

By this logic, Pak government is the biggest oppressor mankind has ever seen.

And does this also lead to the MORE FREQUENT terror attacks in Pak?

By this logic, Pak government is the biggest oppressor mankind has ever seen.

The attack in Pakistan are against foreign troops inside the country whereas the attack inside India is against government suppression of the people.

99% of terror attacks done in India is Jihadi terror done by the likes of SIMI/LET/IM that maybe hard for some people to accept but it is a fact.

Sadanand Dhume: What Terrorizes India? - WSJ.com

Terror Groups in India - Council on Foreign Relations

And your 100% sure that they where all "Jihadi terror" attacks and not "hindu terror" groups pretending to be islamic militant groups?
A lot indians where convinced that the samjhota attack,Ajmer Dargah Blast,Malegaon blasts,Mecca Masjid bombing ect ect where carried out "islamic-jihadi-muslim" or what ever label takes your fancy groups but that seems to be disputed now......are these just the tip of the iceberg?...what about the collusion between military-state-hindu terror groups,how deep does it go.
The pakistani guest on the phone made a good point that india now understands how hard it is to take on groups that have political power.
The indians want the buck to stop with hafeez saeed for the mumbai attacks but will not accept that if that is the case then the buck must stop for the samjohta attacks with the chief of the RSS .

Wow the obsessive nature is clear in this one. Lets get this straight - one assumes from your post that "saffron terror" doesnt exist and was in fact invented because of "islamic terrorism" - so hindus get some blame too??
You really live in a bubble. Dont bring my religion into a phenomenon that exists in your land. Get over it. You have "saffron terrorism" and its an issue in your nation - stop living in adenial mode. Once you accept you have a problem then you can deal with it....

Dont concerns yourself with what happens in my country, with something that does not affect yours...and stop this fetish for playing the judge by declaring your delusions as truth. lol...

And the line - stop living in adenial mode. Once you accept you have a problem then you can deal with it - wow that was deliciously ironic, coming from a pakistani, who still probably thinks ajmal kasab is amar singh and Osama bin laden was not found in abbotabad.

shoooooo....

Ok since you have assumed that there is saffron terror, please post cases where Hindu terrorist have been convicted or even tried, from say our independence. Will you try?
Please bust my bubbles with facts, your ranting without giving proof is laughable since you are considered a Think Tank.. Think tanks as the name suggests think and present facts not a sentence with no evidence to support.

Now then - i am not here to do research for an obsessive excitable Indian like yourself. If you want to live in your bubble world and assume it doesnt exist - then keep living in denial. Tell you what observe some of the videos on here and then let me know if you want to continue burying your head in the sand...... enjoy the viewing.

Saffron brigade Videos: Latest Videos on Saffron brigade | Times of India

The cause is the wahabi jihadi mindset which is a curse not only for India but Pakistan also and that is creating terror cells who like to blow themselves up and do explosives.

What causes suppressed people in India to fight oppression ?

Here is an example :

13 yearold girl Gang raped by five indian soldiers in Kashmir - CNN iReport
A 13 year old girl was raped by five Indian Soldiers in the State of Jammu & Kashmir in front of her parents. If this raped minor's traumatized father goes and blows himself up in Delhi or Mumbai, who are the real terrorists responsible? The five debauch Indian soldiers or the poor devastated man whose daughter was gang-raped in front of him?

And your 100% sure that they where all "Jihadi terror" attacks and not "hindu terror" groups pretending to be islamic militant groups?

Yes if in doubt you can ask the UN who have banned jihadi terror groups like SIMI/LET

Back
Top Bottom