What's new

Debating "saffron terror"

The whole saffron terror is invented by a section of Indian society (pseudo secularists to be exact) as a counter weight to Islamic terror..so that everytime islamic terror strikes some blame can also be diverted to Hindus.

Wow the obsessive nature is clear in this one. Lets get this straight - one assumes from your post that "saffron terror" doesnt exist and was in fact invented because of "islamic terrorism" - so hindus get some blame too??
You really live in a bubble. Dont bring my religion into a phenomenon that exists in your land. Get over it. You have "saffron terrorism" and its an issue in your nation - stop living in adenial mode. Once you accept you have a problem then you can deal with it....

Wow the obsessive nature is clear in this one. Lets get this straight - one assumes from your post that "saffron terror" doesnt exist and was in fact invented because of "islamic terrorism" - so hindus get some blame too??
You really live in a bubble. Dont bring my religion into a phenomenon that exists in your land. Get over it. You have "saffron terrorism" and its an issue in your nation - stop living in adenial mode. Once you accept you have a problem then you can deal with it....

Interesting....can you elaborate wats the goal/aim of saffron terrorism? wats need of such formation? ST against on whom? hw many members are there? wat kind of weapons they using?any hindu state(eg:Nepal) supporting them?. Most of the Indians don't know about ST as a Pakistani(think tank of PDF) you known well about them so share ur views.

saffron terror has come about as a response to green terror , no doubt about that.
in india so quickly after it reared its head we are debating and trying to put an end to it. saffron terror has been contained within the borders.
what about you guys.. thoooo

You really live in a bubble.

Sadly majority of these pseudo secularists are Hindus (atleast thats what their ration card will say)

Dont bring my religion into a phenomenon that exists in your land. Get over it.
Why not? You are just 1 among the billion Muslimpopulation and a lot of crazies from your religion is responsible for a lot of mayhem in India and other places.

You have "saffron terrorism" and its an issue in your nation - stop living in adenial mode. Once you accept you have a problem then you can deal with it....

I will start believeing in it when bomb blasts go off in every other day in markets & public places which is justified in the name of Rama Rajya, or Hindu terrorist attack 5 star hotels in Karachi/Islamabad just to carry out of the will of Lord Ram.

Interesting....can you elaborate wats the goal/aim of saffron terrorism? wats need of such formation? ST against on whom? hw many members are there? wat kind of weapons they using?any hindu state(eg:Nepal) supporting them?. Most of the Indians don't know about ST as a Pakistani(think tank of PDF) you known well about them so share ur views.

Even if ST exists I will call them incompetent...2 bomb blasts and less than 100 dead while a single Jihadi act in Mumbai killed 200 people.

Dude the biggest terror threat we face is jihadi terror as Hindus have done 1 or 2 blast but the likes of SIMI/LET/IM have done hundreds.

Islamic terror is the biggest challenge we face for sure

Dude the biggest terror threat we face is jihadi terror as Hindus have done 1 or 2 blast but the likes of SIMI/LET/IM have done hundreds.

Islamic terror is the biggest challenge we face for sure

Well I think that we can not ignore the saffron terror in Kashmir aka as the Indian army

Well I think that we can not ignore the saffron terror in Kashmir aka as the Indian army

Considering even Kashmiri muslim ladies are shooting dead jihadi punks from *** i say we are doing a sterling job

The head of the Army in Kashmir is a Kashmiri Muslim and thousands of Kashmiris joining the army to shoot dead jihadis from Pak and make them worm food.

As the anchor pointed out, how long can the Indians remain in denial.
The fact this menace is being discussed on airwaves, points to it's existence and severity.
The sooner Indians realise that by pointing fingers at others, they cannot hide their own underbelly.
We hear a lot of talk on 26/11 but incidents like the Samjohta Express bombing are seldom discussed.
Thanks to pakistan , explosions involving less than 100 people are not discussed much.
Even mumbai did quite well after 26/11 quickly returning to normal life. We have an easy way to detect safron terror. If the bomb is hanging on a tree or exploding at 3 am when no one is around. That is saffron terror. Samjohta was just a warning that we could do otherwise just as well.

I wish someone would ask the RSS guy why is it that all the "hindu terrorist" where at one time members of the RSS.......They might have left the organization so the RSS can have the excuse that they are not from there group.
If thats the standard the RSS want then can we also apply the same to the LET who say that the mumbai terrorist where ex members, a lot like the EX members of the RSS doing the attacks in india.

Back
Top Bottom