What's new

Debate: Should India be a permanent member of the UNSC?

China has nothing to do with your Maoists, just as Germany has nothing to do with China’s Maxists.

It definitely has...if you interested we'll surely discuss that as well.

For other issues you mentioned in the 2nd paragraph, all root out from Indo-China land disputes.

If the land problems are resolved, and regional conflict mitigated with India’s constructive intervention, I have no doubts China will support India’s position, for India has thus contributed to part of the global peace.

lol...I must applaude your intelligence..why do you think India even has border issues with china...who do you think claims land in the other;s country ??its China who claims lands in India to be theirs and not the Indians...the land issues simply dont exists..its been created....never knew your blind support to China(or may be anti India mindset) never knew this....dont tell me India can contribute to peace by resolving border issues...go tell the chinese to resolve the land issue with almost every nighbour it has....tell it to contribute to peace by resolving the tibet issue...its india to recognised both Tibet and Aksai Chin unconditionally...if you haent noticed that yet, then stop lecturing on contribution towards peace.

Expansionist? Don’t preach us that India doesn’t have expansionists! Remember Akhand Bharat movement?

do you even have the idea of the meaning of the word akhand Bharat..go searcha nd then discuss...there is a HUGE diference between expansionists and people wanting akhand Bharat

India is not qualified for being China’s number 1 enemy. Period. If China wants to erect enemies, your rank should be way behind S. Korea. You may consider this as insulation, but no, this is a fact.

just imagine ..not even no 1 enemy and such big plans for stopping us from getting the UNSC seat......now I shoull really support S.korea and Taiwan..this gives me idea what they go through.

Yes…money talks. Why do you think India is a favoured nation of the west? Do you think democracy, or population?..No..It is money. Wait until the trade between India and China grows to near 200 or 300 billion dollar, and then see how China will then start singing new tunes

The truth is, the Americans are trying to use you lot to gang up against China. And of-course you are correct, it is all about the money - especially in today's difficult economic times.

And yes, they are scared $hit of China for reasons. Sure, they'll pretend that it's all pillow fighting - but that's just done to look good. They are afraid and paranoid.

China is always a good trade partner. India is already a member of BRICS and an observer state of SCO along with Pakistan. Yeah, the Americans even asked India to distance themselves from the SCO.

They sold C-130Js, C-17s and P-8Is, and tried to sell F-18s and F-16s. Even offered the Aegis system, Chinooks, and the Apache.

And given that India used to be a Cold War foe? A Sino-Indo war is a Westerner politician's wet dream.

Man, those speak volumes!

Although, I am not so keen in UNSC seat. But the day, China oppose India or abstain, India-China relation will be over.

Hahaha you have no courage to do that.

China has already done far worse to you, including 1962, and helping Pakistan to develop nuclear weapons.

If you can't even break relations after that, then I can't take anything else you say seriously.

About being enemies, you should have thought about that before you backstabbed us in 1959.

Give me one instance where America has used India. I think it is the other way around.
And as regarding China, if there is any country in this region that can confront China, then it is India, and off late India is becoming assertive

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Why India...why not Australia or Japan.

India backed of ipi pipeline because of american pressure. And India because japan and australia dont have a border with china

Give me one instance where America has used India. I think it is the other way around.
And as regarding China, if there is any country in this region that can confront China, then it is India, and off late India is becoming assertive

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Why India...why not Australia or Japan.

Peter Harclerode write a book Fighting Dirty you can read how USA use india bases against china in tibet how C-130 flights from india conduct to tibet for arms delivery how they usa inda as cia base .USA id more smart and dirty mind then we can imagine sir.its history now we can not change it .china was not stupid to be angry on india in 1962 there was some real reasons .

1201401.jpg

The truth is, the Americans are trying to use you lot to gang up against China. And of-course you are correct, it is all about the money - especially in today's difficult economic times.

And yes, they are scared $hit of China for reasons. Sure, they'll pretend that it's all pillow fighting - but that's just done to look good. They are afraid and paranoid.

China is always a good trade partner. India is already a member of BRICS and an observer state of SCO along with Pakistan. Yeah, the Americans even asked India to distance themselves from the SCO.

They sold C-130Js, C-17s and P-8Is, and tried to sell F-18s and F-16s. Even offered the Aegis system, Chinooks, and the Apache.

And given that India used to be a Cold War foe? A Sino-Indo war is a Westerner politician's wet dream.

Man, those speak volumes!

Yes, but India would not have been in the BRIC if not for the money, and America would not sell India C-130Js, C-17s and P-8Is if not for the money, and important of all, India would not be considered by the west to be a bulwark against China if not the money. In the end…the end point is money

Yes, but India would not have been in the BRIC if not for the money, and America would not sell India C-130Js, C-17s and P-8Is if not for the money, and important of all, India would not be considered by the west to be a bulwark against China if not the money. In the end…the end point is money

Pakistan had no money in the eighties relativly speaking but it was the bulwark against russia lol

India also shooed the US jets--don't forget that

But you are still operate and going to operate other advanced military equipment of US origin.

They nearly always have strings attached no matter how much money you have ;)

The intention is there. It is all about control, money is secondary.

My country once asked for F-16s from America. They refused. After that, we got the MiG-29s.

Hahaha you have no courage to do that.

China has already done far worse to you, including 1962, and helping Pakistan to develop nuclear weapons.

If you can't even break relations after that, then I can't take anything else you say seriously.

About being enemies, you should have thought about that before you backstabbed us in 1959.

In 1967, you remember Nathu La and Chola La ? We also controlled Sikkim completely. After 1962, In 50 years....China didn't able to do anything even trying all her effort and playing all possible card.

China back stabbed in 1962 and we never did such thing, We will never trust on China.

No matter what you do, You can never defeat India, Keep trying with all effort as you are not capable of doing anything.

India backed of ipi pipeline because of american pressure. And India because japan and australia dont have a border with china

India backed out of IPI not because of American pressure, but because of the self-interest. India wanted nuclear deal, hence backed out of IPI. Now the nuclear deal is complete, India again started showing interest in IPI deal. MMS and Ahmadinejad are meeting on the side-lines of UN summit

No matter what you do, You can defeat India again, Keep trying with all effort.

Hahaha we issue stapled visas and what does India do? Give us more trade contracts and shut down border airfields.

We put thousands of troops in Gilgit Baltistan and what does India do? We block action against JuD in the United nations and what does India do?

Babus block Indian Army’s plans to counter China’s PLA - India - DNA

Thank you Indian babus!

China back stabbed in 1962, We will never trust on China.

You were the ones who backstabbed us in 1959. And 1959 is obviously BEFORE 1962. :lol:

But you are still operate and going to operate other advanced military equipment of US origin.

They nearly always have strings attached no matter how much money you have ;)

The intention is there. It is all about control, money is secondary.

My country once asked for F-16s from America. They refused. After that, we got the MiG-29s.

Not really. It's not the truth. US has offered most of the latest aircraft and weapons to India. But Still, we are not buying except few transport aircraft and P8i.

We rejected F-18, as Rafale and Typhoon was better. Also ToT.
We didn't joined for F-35, because we already had deal for PAK FA with Russia.

Not really. It's not the truth. US has offered most of the latest aircraft and weapons to India. But Still, we are not buying except few transport aircraft and P8i.

We rejected F-18, as Rafale and Typhoon was better. Also ToT.
We didn't joined for F-35, because we already had deal for PAK FA with Russia.

but you have let ipi go and cooled your relations with iran

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom