What's new

death sentence for riot victims in pakistan

^^ And this is total BS coming from the senior most member ......

And coming to the incident , can you tell us that how many cases of blasphemy have been registered against non muslims (3 % of total population) , and how much cases are against Muslims (97 %) ... ??

:) you used the figure i did not first of all.

Secondly what i am saying is with conviction since i had worked in association with someone who was involved in compiling the data about blasphemy cases and believe me about more than 90% cases were false. Most cases were registered against Muslims by fellows, friends, business partners, relatives to either usurp their land or settle feuds.

same goes for non-Muslim Pakistanis. same situation

Last edited:
:) you used the figure i did not first of all.

Secondly what i am saying is with conviction since i had worked in association with someone who was involved in compiling the data about blasphemy cases and believe me about more than 90% cases were false. Most cases were registered against Muslims by fellows, friends, business partners, relatives to either usurp their land or settle feuds.

From 1984 to 2004, 5,000 cases of blasphemy were registered in Pakistan and 964 people were charged and accused of blasphemy; 479 Muslims, 340 Ahmadis, 119 Christians, 14 Hindus and 10 others. Thirty-two people charged with blasphemy had been killed extra-judicially. Eighty-six percent of all the cases were reported in Punjab

From 1984 to 2004, 5,000 cases of blasphemy were registered in Pakistan and 964 people were charged and accused of blasphemy; 479 Muslims, 340 Ahmadis, 119 Christians, 14 Hindus and 10 others. Thirty-two people charged with blasphemy had been killed extra-judicially. Eighty-six percent of all the cases were reported in Punjab

Most of the cases were and are reported from Punjab. almost all are false and prove their lack of understanding of Islam.

Look at the figures which you gave no one is safe from their accusation .

and oh i tell you the figures is much higher

if data is fact...than things are not that much biased,the way we assume

Last edited:
Most of the cases were and are reported from Punjab. almost all are false and prove their lack of understanding of Islam.

Look at the figures which you gave no one is safe from their accusation .

and oh i tell you the figures is much higher

Still more than 50 % of the victims were Non Muslims (despite the fact that they make up only 3 % of total population) !!

ENDING THE ABUSE OF THE BLASPHEMY LAWS

PAKISTAN BLASPHEMY LAWS | Category Archive | News

Back
Top Bottom