What's new

Death in the family

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Brothers and sisters,

There is a death in my family of my mammo, who fought kidney failure for 3 years on dialysis. Yesterday he passed away.

He was like a father figure for me. Please take a moment and pray for him, may Ya Raheem make it easy for him.

Thank you!

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Allah unhain Jannat-ul-Firdous main bahtareen muqaam ataa farmayen aur qabadar aur dozakh ke azaab se mahfooz rakhain.

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Sorry for your loss Webby.

Inna Lillah E Wa Inna Eleh E Rajeoon

Rest In Peace.:cry:

May Almighty give you & other relatives patience. & grant Jannah to the passed one.

Sorry to hear your loss. May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time.

Sorry for the loss mate and may god give you a lot of strength to get through this tough times.

sorry for your loss buddy.. May God grant him peace in heaven...

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

May Allah grant him Jannat al Firdous, & May Allah provide sabar to you, your family, & the deceased's family.

Inna Lillahe wa Inna Elehei Rajioun.

I am sorry for your family's loss.

Inna lillahe wa inna elehe rajeoon,sorry for ur loss,may his soul rest in peace.

inaa lillaahi WA inaa illayhi raji'oon. May Allah give you and your family saber.

I like reciting this Surah when I am down.

Surat Al-`Aşr (The Declining Day)

By time, Indeed, mankind is in loss, Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear this tragic news. sincere condolences to you & your family...

Back
Top Bottom