What's new

Dear PTI, I told you so

If it is his fifth mistake. Hot Damn! He deserved to be made god+CM+PM+Mullah-inchief of Pakistan.

I agree with you on the point that he is not fit to be a politician, let alone a leader of a country. But his personal life should not become cannon fodder for salacious gossip.

lets make sure he doesnt make mistakes that country will pay

By all means, don't vote for him. I definitely wouldn't. But the reasons for that have nothing to do with his personal life. He has a lot going against him in any case.

Reham is not going through any tough time. When you bring a woman in your life (I assume many here are married, or have girl friends if living in the West), every relationship has its own set of issues. What you NEVER do, is to physically hit a woman. Specially a Western woman. What you also don't do, is to bring a single working mother, who has her own set of achievements under her built, and will always be aggressive and a go get it done type of a person, and expect her to stay home, cook and clean. You find a girl that comes from that background and wants to do all that.

All in all, Ms. Reham has started her political career after taking retirement from IK's marriage and she got a nice Golden Handshake package. Otherwise, she had threatened Khan that she'd go in front of the media and will show her bruises to them, and then will join NS's party to run against IK and will beat him. THAT stroked IK's ego to the never-land. Truth be told, if she did that, I am MORE than positive she'd win the election against IK. Not only that, IK's political image (whatever is left out of it after the recent elections), will hit the bottom of a drain in a toilet!!!

Moral of the story, marry after thinking things through, this wasn't a short term "sit in" call. This was a mother of children who left everything for IK, including the country where she lived in for years!! And respect women, specially your wife!!
Which rumour mill did you get this story from?

By all means, don't vote for him. I definitely wouldn't. But the reasons for that have nothing to do with his personal life. He has a lot going against him in any case.

we are talking about his wrong decisions not his personal life his personal life was never of a saint

LOL you Know Mawaz Shareef ne hi Bani gala wali jagha di thi Imran khan ko or Lahore me Shaukat Khanam k liye with 0 cost... Or wo criticize bhi krte thy wah
who told u ??? bani gala was bought by imran khan

moreover shaukat khanam land was given by punjab government ,ns DOESNT OWN THE LAND

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom