What's new

Dear Pseudo Liberals, what is the point of belittling the sacrifices of our soldiers in ’65 war?

but these people are as big of a threat as those TTP and its affiliates

Can you elaborate as to how people who express views that are different from yours as big a threat as TTP?

I am afraid that the reputation carried by Pakistani intelligentsia in general does not back up your claim.

What is this pejorative reference that you keep making about "desis"? You use this term in contradistinction to what exactly? The Western Intellectual Tradition?

Pretty much, because your red sentence in being dismissive of Pakistani intelligence as a whole without any basis for it signifies that the rest of your posts is as meaningless in intellectual honesty as you accuse the intelligentsia on the whole to be.

That is a simple desi issue of intellectual hypocrisy that is much more common in those lands as is in the west.

They are Marxist anarchists, they don't even believe in the state. I hope our agencies are checking their activities.
State needs to take out these western paid traitors. Enough of these clowns and their lies and attacks.

Pretty much, because your red sentence in being dismissive of Pakistani intelligence as a whole without any basis for it signifies that the rest of your posts is as meaningless in intellectual honesty as you accuse the intelligentsia on the whole to be....

I think you are confused. I have repeatedly referenced Pakistani intellectuals whom I admire. It is you who made the fantastical assumption that the Pakistanis somehow make a more unbiased and critical assessment of academic works. If, as you say, I am being dismissive of Pakistani intelligentsia, then it is premised on your initial loose-talk about supposed superiority of Pakistani intellect.

Another way of looking at it would be that if you happen to subscribe to the inevitably nihilistic conclusions of post-modernism, then all intellect would be fine in its own place, no one is right in calling one "better" than the other, and we are back to the same place where we started, with you spinning a yarn about the superiority of Pakistani intellect.

I think you are confused. I have repeatedly referenced Pakistani intellectuals whom I admire. It is you who made the fantastical assumption that the Pakistanis somehow make a more unbiased and critical assessment of academic works. If, as you say, I am being dismissive of Pakistani intelligentsia, then it is premised on your initial loose-talk about supposed superiority of Pakistani intellect.

Another way of looking at it would be that if you happen to subscribe to the inevitably nihilistic conclusions of post-modernism, then all intellect would be fine in its own place, no one is right in calling one "better" than the other, and we are back to the same place where we started, with you spinning a yarn about the superiority of Pakistani intellect.
Again, intellectual dishonesty.

Please go to my posts and find the EXACT words that you think I use to highlight the bold. I dare you.

That is the difference right there between an Indian character and one from Pakistan.

Exhibit A

But then ,you are Indian.. why take anything positive about Pakistan.. its not in your nature... and to reach that conclusion I have hundreds and thousands of accounts to support my view.

Exhibit B

Again, intellectual dishonesty.

Please go to my posts and find the EXACT words that you think I use to highlight the bold. I dare you.

Ergo, spinning a yarn about the superiority of Pakistani intellect...

You read the article, right? it is explained already within there.

But since you repeated it with such conviction you must have a clear view on it. What is your personal view on it? Does anyone who doesn't agree with you on whether A won a war or B, or similar topics, qualify for liquidation like the TTP is facing right now? Or do you think neither group qualify for elimination and we should love them both equally?

Back
Top Bottom