Turkey
@Aeronaut @Deno @Elmo @WebMaster @fatman17 @Awesome

"Discussions related to Turkey's
military and its strategic affairs.
Information regarding its
military, and detailed
specifications on its military
equipment."

Yes, it is the description of Turkey Section on PDF. As I highlighted the non-military threats are supposed to be about strategical affairs. Not political or political opinion. I just checked the all corners at PDF. There's been 14 threats opened on Turkey Section regarding the Protests in Turkey, not to mention about the 2 others opened on World Affairs. For God's sake that's awful alright? We are supposed to discuss on Turkey's military and defence industry here. Whenever I or someone else checkes the section. It's full of goddamn threats dedicated to the protests. Yes I was also in the protests. But I definetly do not agree that it should be talked or reported on Pakistan Defence Forum's Turkey Section.

So dear Mods,
As a member of this forum. I'm requesting you to clean up this mess on our section. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi @Neptune you need to be spanked brother ! :whistle:

But yes I do agree No More Turkish Protest Threads or Pakistani posters commenting on it ! :argh:

Its Turkey's Internal Matter - You guys can elect a penguin for all it matters ! :unsure:

@Neptune Just hang, on i will merge all of them into one. Would that sort out your query?

@Neptune Just hang, on i will merge all of them into one. Would that sort out your query?

sure it'll be kinda better brother. thank you :)

Oi @Neptune you need to be spanked brother ! :whistle:

But yes I do agree No More Turkish Protest Threads or Pakistani posters commenting on it ! :argh:

Its Turkey's Internal Matter - You guys can elect a penguin for all it matters ! :unsure:

In deed. Let's say it's in my nature to get spanked :P

Honestly due to the time lag for things to happen, there are so few things worth mentioning in the defense aspect of things that this forum would be pretty quiet if we didnt talk about some of the politics. Not to mention - Turkeys internal political affairs, as well as its foreign policy will have a direct effect on its defense.

I rather enjoy the more open discussions in all aspects of the country: I learn a lot. Many people seem quite enthusiastic to discuss both the politics and the military in a healthy manner. There is only about 4-5 new posts a day, it doesnt take more than .05 of a second to scan over it and ignore.

On the other hand rules are rules and Im not arguing against them - just my thoughts. Its your yard Mod's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom