What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you live in Canada and you still go on with the "your daddy US government" stuff? Lol
China is one big country. The EU is many different countries with different views and different foreign policy. They don't always align with each other and they don't always follow a common strategy. It's way easier for a country like China,which virtue signals all the time,from what I can see by the Chinese members' propaganda posts here.
Lol, everyone else is doing propaganda here, only you speaking the truth.

As we know. Jewish dogs have no human nature. dogs brainwashed by Jewish propaganda agencies are even more inhumane..
Screenshot_20231105_000636.jpg

No,just the Chinese do.
What is' promotion '? When will you stop serving Jewish propaganda agencies like a dog?

And I was born in Greece and I have many Palestinian and Syrian friends. Most of them dislike Hamas.

How many tons of stupid are you? I've told you like....4-5 times already in the other thread,that my reply concerning the dogs,was going to Mehdipersian who posted about a cat. If you can't understand that,well what are you even trying to do? Oh yes,you're trying to go around saying nonsense about me and calling me an Indian.

As for my "racist" and "extremist" upbringing....where the f do you even see that? Find posts of mine where I condone extremist or racist actions (without joking) and take a screenshot. And then post them and ask me to explain why I said what.

Go ahead,take all day.

He's a guy who has been systematically trying to flamebait others (including me) constantly with two accounts,this one and "renhai". He will often keep flaming and tagging someone long after they have stopped replying to him,just like @White and Green with M/S did on this thread.
If you have any objections to me. Please refute me. But I only saw you spreading Jewish propaganda. You don't have any independent opinions.

You are only good at defaming others and spreading Jewish propaganda.

No,just the Chinese do.
Let's see if you have the ability to think independently?

1. This is Israel's genocide against Palestine. Yes or no?

2. Americans are supporting Israel. Yes or no?

3. You said Chinese are promoting. Because the Chinese accuse Israel of genocide against Palestine. Yes or no?

@WagmutJ @_killuminati_ @Musings I keep saying that Jewish dogs have no shame. Unable to think independently. No human nature.

I once read about a Palestinian student receiving a scholarship in China. He studied in China for more than 7 years. After graduating, he did not want to return to his hometown. He wants to work and settle permanently, get married and have children in China.

Based on recent pro-Hamas and Palestinian and anti-Israel propaganda from China, we can conclude that in the near future, there will be thousands more Palestinian immigrants and refugees entering China.

That's how China helps Palestine, just like they used to help black people.
Don't discuss black topics here. Don't try to use black people to shift the topic. Don't make me think you're defending Jewish dogs.

You know what I can do~Vietnamese bride!

Basically,you're the one who's been exposed. You hate both Arabs and Jews.

View attachment 968121

When I say pro-Palestinian things,where the **** are you? Drinking tea with king?

Of course not. Only you would think of that.

So,just because yahood killed 8,000 Palestinians,Hamas' crime is ok and we shouldn't talk about it? We should talk about Hamas as if they are brave resistance and freedom-fighters?

Who the **** said it does? Nobody said it does. Maybe Beny Karachun,that Moroccan guy,Get ya wig split and some random troll.

Nobody else said it does.

But a counter question here...does Israeli military superiority allow Hamas to hide among civilians?

3. You said Chinese are promoting. Because the Chinese accuse Israel of genocide against Palestine. Yes or no?

@WagmutJ @_killuminati_ @Musings I keep saying that Jewish dogs have no shame. Unable to think independently. No human nature.

Last edited:
It's a good point. Israelis live in an alternative reality where they are the victims and thus any genocide they commit is necessary and just to save themselves. Chinese treatment of Muslims is benevolent by comparison (not to mention the comparison fails at the first hurdle given one relates to China's own citizens and the other to Israel's treatment of those living in territory it illegally occupies).

Don't discuss black topics here. Don't try to use black people to shift the topic. Don't make me think you're defending Jewish dogs.

You know what I can do~Vietnamese bride!

It is my pleasure to answer you on that but first it’s certain a targeted killing of Palestinians cilvil inside Gaza is crimes against humanity, and we believe this is genocide being waged on the people of Gaza not by targeting those uniform fighter that fights in trenches for Palestine but by killing the their families who are not only Hamas or Saraya al-Quds fighters but also those who are are civil journalist or medical workers work for civil institutions that ceased humanitarian operation in the ground. The people are also bombed day and night yet The media reconsiders the jewis self-acclaimed Zionist terrorist counter-terrorism as a war which is precision operation with effective civilian role when it is clearly a blood lust after in Covent children. See I don’t appreciate the likes of IJ shooting rockets South GAZa when Israeli used it unjustly to bomb Ahli hospital and yet you have to understand the tunnel vision perception donkey Greek has, he will only have a dissatisfied look by default and parrot after the European Russophile-basterds inherently preconceived misconceptions.
Don't feel obligated to entertain rat weird trolls.

..They were students back in the 2000s,also real life and internet friends from the West Bank and a lot of Syrian online and real life friends.
What exactly has Israel done or offered to them that they are supposed to love them? Israel must recognize Palestinian political and human rights pronto and stop making excuses.

What exactly has Israel done or offered to them that they are supposed to love them? Israel must recognize Palestinian political and human rights pronto and stop making excuses.
I have decided to not give him the oxygen.
He is simply an undercover Muslim hater that is a cheerleader for the Israeli regime. Not prepared to look at the argument objectively - thanks people that are trolling.
Only member I have seen more concerned about a dog being shot than 4000 children massacred - ignore the scum bro

What does my quote have to do with your reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom