What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to not give him the oxygen.
He is simply an undercover Muslim hater that is a cheerleader for the Israeli regime. Not prepared to look at the argument objectively - thanks people that are trolling.
Only member I have seen more concerned about a dog being shot than 4000 children massacred - ignore the scum bro
Are you really that dumb?

How many times have I TOLD YOU?

HACK-HOOK POSTED ABOUT IDF KILLING A CAT ALONG WITH THE PEOPLE,LAMENTING FOR THE INNOCENT CAT.

I REPLIED TO HIM,SAYING THAT HAMAS TOO,KILLED AT LEAST TWO DOGS.

Do you have the intellectual capacity to understand this? Does your brain have the ability to understand that I am NOT putting the lives of people over animals and my reply was to Hack-Hook's comment?

I have already told you some 7-8 times already. Are you doing this on purpose? Going around spreading false information and lies about me? @waz @LeGenD This guy here,has been non-stop trolling and flamebaiting me by slandering me for days now.

AND I ASKED YOU,TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE that I am a supposed "Muslim hater". So far,you've avoided doing that and you just keep repeating the same lies again and again.

@RescueRanger you can explain to this moron here,if you're up to it. As well as @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @PakFactor @Gomig-21 @Ghostkiller @villageidiot @ThunderCat and others.

I have decided to not give him the oxygen.
He is simply an undercover Muslim hater that is a cheerleader for the Israeli regime. Not prepared to look at the argument objectively - thanks people that are trolling.
Only member I have seen more concerned about a dog being shot than 4000 children massacred - ignore the scum bro
He is a classic materialist, suck-up who guages human beings by the benefit he can get from them. So his Syrian and Palestinian 'friends' are like pets to him, but his real friends are Israelis. This trait is significantly present among Arabs too, such as Emirati, Saudi, and Bahrainis.

wumao OP been stirring shit and trolling everyone good.

he one evil Chinese mofo

wtl.JPG

Are you really that dumb?

How many times have I TOLD YOU?

HACK-HOOK POSTED ABOUT IDF KILLING A CAT ALONG WITH THE PEOPLE,LAMENTING FOR THE INNOCENT CAT.

I REPLIED TO HIM,SAYING THAT HAMAS TOO,KILLED AT LEAST TWO DOGS.

Do you have the intellectual capacity to understand this? Does your brain have the ability to understand that I am NOT putting the lives of people over animals and my reply was to Hack-Hook's comment?

I have already told you some 7-8 times already. Are you doing this on purpose? Going around spreading false information and lies about me? @waz @LeGenD This guy here,has been non-stop trolling and flamebaiting me by slandering me for days now.

AND I ASKED YOU,TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE that I am a supposed "Muslim hater". So far,you've avoided doing that and you just keep repeating the same lies again and again.

@RescueRanger you can explain to this moron here,if you're up to it. As well as @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @PakFactor @Gomig-21 @Ghostkiller @villageidiot @ThunderCat and others.
Stop tagging in people that are fully aware that you are a racist - perhaps Indian twat. They like myself can’t be arsed by a little boy like you - using capitals attempting to keep up a persona on a forum. We all know what you are.
I don’t need to spread falsies about you - we can read your intent.
I am merely pointing out the obvious. You show little dignity or concern for Palestinian lives - tanking those putting derogatory remarks about people subjected to genocide and human right violations. I have every right on an open forum - to have an opinion and that is what I’ve already stated.
Now do you believe war crimes and genocide are being committed by Israel and what should be done about it? They are like international violators with no rules

Now do you believe war crimes and genocide are being committed by Israel and what should be done about it? They are like international violators with no rules
If you had paid attention to my posts since the start of the Gaza war thread,you would have seen that I both said they are doing war crimes and offered my thoughts in what I think would have been a good solution. And I have posted about that repeatedly,somehow you're not around when I do so? You forget what I say? You don't pay attention? Or you are simply doing this on purpose?

don’t need to spread falsies about you - we can read your intent.
What's my intent,dumbass? You're talking out of your *** without providing a simple argument.

using capitals attempting to keep up a persona on a forum.
Capitals are for you to open your eyes and read what I'm saying. Obviously,you have a problem reading or understanding. I told you about this specific post some 7-8 times already and yet you kept spreading lies.

we all know what you are.
Yes,an Indian,Jew,Israeli,Serb,Iranian etc.

If I showed you my ID,would you leave the forum?

As well as @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @PakFactor @Gomig-21 @Ghostkiller @villageidiot @ThunderCat and others.

You always manage to poke the bear, don't you? lol. :D

BTW, speaking of cats & dogs, I love this Greek fella, Takis. I'm pretty sure you know of him. He was a very successful club owner who made a lot of money, then one day decided to sell his clubs and assets and but huge amounts of lands to dedicate his life to saving unfortunate cats & dogs and other abandoned animals. Truly an admirable effort and a genuinely nice guy. I love the way he talks to them. :lol:

You always manage to poke the bear, don't you? lol. :D

BTW, speaking of cats & dogs, I love this Greek fella, Takis. I'm pretty sure you know of him. He was a very successful club owner who made a lot of money, then one day decided to sell his clubs and assets and but huge amounts of lands to dedicate his life to saving unfortunate cats & dogs and other abandoned animals. Truly an admirable effort and a genuinely nice guy. I love the way he talks to them. :lol:

No idea about Takis,but Musings is an idiot 😂

wlakin el kilab wa qitat jameeloun

Yes,an Indian,Jew,Israeli,Serb,Iranian etc.

If I showed you my ID,would you leave the forum?
No - why don’t you go forth and multiply? We know what you are - I speak for all that are irritated by you - now shoo - either say something on topic or crawl back from where you came from.

No - why don’t you go forth and multiply? We know what you are - I speak for all that are irritated by you - now shoo - either say something on topic or crawl back from where you came from.
Yes,down with Chinese propaganda. China should do something to save Palestinians.

Please define shame

go to Israel Gaza conflict thread I condemned killing of Palestinian children and support Palestinian cause

I have more himan nature than you you are giving only lip service

What type of courage you want from me
Before you have the ability to think independently. Don't reply to me. You're so disgusting.

Yes,down with Chinese propaganda. China should do something to save Palestinians.
What is a Jewish dog?Lying, Defamation, spreading Jewish propaganda.

1. This is Israel's genocide against Palestine. Yes or no?

2. Americans are supporting Israel. Yes or no?

3. You said Chinese are promoting. Because the Chinese accuse Israel of genocide against Palestine. Yes or no?

Last edited:

Who is killing Palestinian children? Israel or China?

Who is supporting Israel's killing of Palestinian children? US or China?

It is shocking that @Foinikas is promoting China's cause of genocide in Palestine...

Before you have the ability to think independently. Don't reply to me. You're so disgusting.

only you think independently others don't and you're here only for insult/abuse others

1. This is Israel's genocide against Palestine. Yes or no?

2. Americans are supporting Israel. Yes or no?

3. You said Chinese are promoting. Because the Chinese accuse Israel of genocide against Palestine. Yes or no?
everyone knows it who is killing and supporting and China did only lip service, why not China will put/bring resolution on UN to stop killing of Palestinians?

Last edited:
only you think independently others don't and you're here only for insult/abuse others

everyone knows it who is killing and supporting and China did only lip service, why not China will put/bring resolution on UN to stop killing of Palestinians?

Jewish dogs really have no shame.

Why don't you demand that Americans stop supporting Israel? Why don't you demand that Israel stop genocide?

You are just a dog of a Jewish propaganda organization.

Jewish dogs really have no shame.
do you have comprehension issue, everybody knows who is killing Palestinians and their children

everybody knows who is supporting

what shame are talking about, i have more shame but you're trying to imposed your argument forcefully to others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom