What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt want my country to have a pakistan in it, where 99% are mulims.

most pobably u want maoists i think !!!:D

@Aeronaut where have you come to the conclusion that malt Indians or atleast most Indian intellectuals want unification? I've not heard even aurmer of this when talking to Indians or watching debates involving Indians. There is a difference in being appalled and regretting the violence of Partioning ie killings, and regretting the Partion ie split of the Indian sub-continent.

I think most Indians look at the state of Pakistan today and thank God that this isn't part of India anymore. That isn't to say India hates Muslims, they are just happy that most of the crazies seem to have left in '47. Nowadays it seems Paksitan and India have complety opposite trajectories.

Within a few years all those for whom a unified India is a memory will be gone and those who remain will know nothing but India and Paksitan and all the bad blood between the two.

Most separatist movements in India have either been crushed, have faded into obscurity, have come to the negotiation table, are on their last days or are soon to be history. Even The Moasits who were said to be the most serious threat to internal security by PM MMS himself are now on the backfoot and being pounded into oblivion.

Honestly I think you'd struggle to find 0.001% of the Indian population wanting unification with Pakistan.

Pakistan needed to break the back of the feudal landlords in '47- it didn't whilst India did and it is now feeling the negative affects of this today with no end in sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess ten indian squadrons against a solitary PAF unit equipped with Sabres makes you people "brave"....but then again, the catch word is...."indian" here !!

Have you ever questioned why EP was left with 1 sqdn???

and when you are at it some food for thought:

imgbangla.jpg

neither accepting nor denying this excel file table you pasted here but if you want things to be taken seriously then you have to cite sources

Hello:

I have had enough with listening to the crap of my Indian neighbors who still are hungover by the 1947 partition. Every Indian that i came across over the years in real life or through social media had views that the partition was unjust & hence should be reversed.

I heard , the rhetoric being beaten up by Indians on international media over and over again - something like - "we are one people" -"partition was stupid"-"If east and west Germany can Unify why not Pakistan and India" - "Unification is the only way to peace".

I want to make it clear that our previous generations might have been a bit confused about the partition , but the generation we raised in the 80s are black blooded Pakistanis. We surely have no confusion about our identity.Many of us today realize the reason for the creation of Pakistan.

Regardless of how much the "Two Nation Theory" is ridiculed by the Indians which is quite natural and understandable & by some naive , short sighted Pakistanis , it does provide a concrete basic of division between Indo Pak.

Looking at the plight of Indian Muslims -regardless of what some apparently Muslim members say- , its confirmed that how Muslims would have been treated if there was no partition. Indians must come to terms with the fact that we are NOT one people , we are different in our way of life , culture , beliefs , dresses , events , language , literature , history , customs , arts , music , food and what not - you name it.

One example is the beef issue , Hindus don't eat beef because its holy to them. We Muslims even cook & love eating its bones. Some Hindus drink its urine where as a single drop of cow urine on Muslim's body or clothes requires a complete ghusl Ghusl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Hindus don't drink its milk - Muslims have it in their daily diet. Regardless of some of you might say about how "small" this issue is but the fact is that you already have a fault line on a issue as small as dietary , let alone the rest of the affairs.

Since 1947, we have fought 3 brutal wars which have resulted in 1000s dying on each side, we followed the nuclear path, and currently are stranded in a stalemate of 4th generation proxy warfare, supporting useful idiots in each others countries.Isn't that an evidence of how ridiculous, the theory of "coexistence" really is?. Pakistanis, are happy with their current situation, regardless of how crippling it might be, we face and bounce back stronger in the face of adversary. So , Pakistan doesn't need a unification - get it straight. If the unification is important than the best option for Pakistan is to form a union either state or strategic with Afghanistan.

In the end , i would like to suggest to my Indian folks - we are TWO VERY DIFFERENT NATIONS- Get over it , live & let live , we are not west Germany nor you are East Germany , we were NEVER meant to live as one country, please try to focus on your own issues & fix your own problems. We Pakistanis, have, are and will resist ANY & ALL forms and attempts of Indian hegemony in our region. Our freedom from India was bloody & costly, we will maintain it at all costs. Majority Pakistanis desire, good & working relationship with India & don't hold hatred towards a normal indian on the street, good relations doesn't mean we will let our hard earned freedom be taken over by India, just because its big. So those who think that so called unification is a possibility & those who propagate it on the international scale both Indians and Pakistanis & get this message clear and straight. "Respect our sovereignty & We will respect yours", there is NO 2nd thought on that.

Regards: Aeronaut

Since you have raised it :-

1. Yes , Pakistan and India should never combine because there would be much anarchy . The 65 years have clearly demonstrated that there would have been much problem if India was a united state . The unified indian government would have been fighting the Baloch uprising , Khalistan uprising , Moist , North East etc etc all at the same time .

2. Contrary to your belief , let me tell you that common Indian citizen never wants any unification . They just simply want to coexist. I know there are some Indians who tell that unification would be good (just to make you feel good) ....but inside they also dont bother about it .

3. There have been clashes between minority and majority in India , but that doesnot mean that Indian muslims are living in harsh conditions . I have many muslim friends who are in various disciplines like IT, ARMY , Government-PSUs etc and they are much involved in Nation building just like any Hindu or Sikh . Having said that , dont say that muslims live peacefully in Pakistan .We come across so many news of bloodshed regarding shia -sunni clashes , Punjabi-pakhtun clashes and Baloch-Punjabi-pakhtun clashes . Also , there are cases when the refugess ( mohagirs as you say it) are having troubles time to time .

4. Why are you seeing west and east germany , see north and South korea . They remain separated and they dont bother about it . Again i emphasis , Indians are least bothered about any unification .

5. The current economic and political situation of Pakistan is not very encourging , so if there is any unification , the burden would come on Indian economy . Nobody would like that . At least the political instability is a strict no no.

6. Indians drink milk brother .....get your facts right before posting anything . This was a very hilarious peace of statement in your "otherwise critical" article.

7. The India and Pakitan are two very different states and there should be no unification . They should try to trade and business more .This will be much helpful to Pakistan in particular.

Dont worry , you please remain happy in your home and let me assure you again and again that common indians dont want a unification with Pakistan but they do want political stability in it .

Far from it..
the religious nut-jobs had stayed back in India at Partition..
Somehow some idiot gave the fools that idea that they would have better audience for their idiocy in Pakistan.. hence they came over... you guys are responsible for sending us the muck..

Damn you Indians.. all you had to do was cancel their visas in 51.

Yes, I also heard mullah parties actually opposed partition as they felt Muslims of Ummah would stand divided if Partition took place.

Yaar hame mat blame karo. Hum to chahte hi the ki ye log chale jaye. Hum bhala inhe kyun rokenge?

Pakistanis r so full of themselves,west Germany it seems,they are not even Malaysia/Indonesia.

They can at best compare themselves with Nigeria and yeah we are not Ghana/Ivory Coast.

Dafuq...Hindus dont drink milk ? What kind of idiocacy is that ?

And regarding Partition..hear it loud and clear..once and for all...I'm a right winger and I support Partition to the fullest. Partition was a much needed detox and I'm glad it happened.

Only it should have been conducted to the fullest and in a much more humane manner sans killings.

Now go to bed.

I agree.

Sad thing is millions died due to riots. But it was must.

Undivided India would have been fragile and wouldn't be as much strong and prosperous as Today's India is.

Have you ever questioned why EP was left with 1 sqdn???

and when you are at it some food for thought:

imgbangla.jpg

And they still claim that India was responsible for 1971 loss!

I agree.

Sad thing is millions died due to riots. But it was must.

Undivided India would have been fragile and wouldn't be as much strong and prosperous as Today's India is.

The sad thing is, That stupid Nehru followed a communist country rather a capitalistic west!

How many times do we have to tell Pakistanis we don't want to invade/conquer /annex Pakistan...it never seems to get into their heads...

Thats a fringe minority group that you be talking about. Rest assured, with that farce of an article you have written, you once again demonstrated your ignorance and understanding of India and its people.

You, my friend, have a lot to learn.

Mate , there's freedom of speech on this forum , you can open the most anti-Pakistan thread on this forum and mods will do nothing against it , in fact they will take care of the trolls ... So what is wrong if a certain member wants to clarify and learn the Indian people's thoughts and opinions on this matter ...

We all have a lot of learn !

The sad thing is, That stupid Nehru followed a communist country rather a capitalistic west!

No , the knowledgeable people attribute the loss of East Pakistan due to the political blunders committed by both army and politicians and not giving Bengalis their due share , we only say that India took advantage of the opportunity ...

Please , explain the second part , I feel like I am missing something ...

No , the knowledgeable people attribute the loss of East Pakistan due to the political blunders committed by both army and politicians and not giving Bengalis their due share , we only say that India took advantage of the opportunity ...

Please , explain the second part , I feel like I am missing something ...

The bold part explains everything.

Nehru after getting independence sent his advisors to the west and USSR and get the knowledge as how to run the big country.... His advisors for unknown reasons had got attracted to the communist Russians rather than the capitalistic west.... Indian economy opened only in 1991.... If the economy was opened much earlier then Indian economy would had grew around 8% in 1950's and 1960's, Anyways nothing could be done for the past... It is better Very late than never!

The people in Pakistan who regret the fictitious 'partition' are some Muhajirs form UP, Gujarat etc. And maybe some Sindhis who like to band up with Muhajirs, but fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

It was not his fault either. Pakistan was the culprit who convinced the Americans to use it as a hedge. im sure the British agreed to it as well. This ws the height of Cold war politics, and when that occurred India ws not left with much choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom