What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont flatter yourself by comparing with West Germany. East and west Germany could unite because both were similar in status but Pakistan to India is what North Korea is to South Korea

My Good sir i had been saying this for long thanks u said it yourself well thats the onli diff why india is a functional democracy and we even after no many internal diff are getting all the faults ironed owt ehere as they sem to keep on multipluing at a alarming pace in the land of the pure and nothings seems to be working as per plan .....:coffee:

Pakistan is a fail state-it was decided-must-watch - YouTube

sir list of banned topics includes mentioning the word 'failed state'

post reported

The muslim at large lived under control of corrups khalifas, nawabs and landlors. Situation has changed little in Pakistan since partition..India actually benefited from the partition because all the corrupt jageerdars, waderas and sardars were concentrated on one side allowing india to launch land reforms with in a year and abolish all forms of landlordship!

Its in year 1953, Zamindari system was banned in India, after Congress won the first general election in 1952.

How can be Pakistan a West Germay? West Germany was developed, reputed, and a nation with big economy. If you want to compare , pls compare yourself with East Germany. There are lots of similarities

well three things after going to this thread i concluded

1. Pakistanies are fed with a very high dose of racial & relegous superiority from the day one and it has made them so arrogant and tunnel visioned that they (there leaders, Elite & most Middle class) beyond what they are fed with though it keeps on creeping back to them still they denay it and the result is that they keep themselfs satisfied with beleving that whole world keeps revlving around them and deu to threr supirior race and Land(Strategicall placed) keeps on conpiring against the Pios people of Land of the pure

2.they never ant to take anyone forget Indians as equals and still beleave what there old age notions are and when the reality hits them allthey do or try to do is bully or deviate the issue and members of Most PDF are no diff

I dont think India is planning about "akhand bharat" or any thing like that, it is pakistan which feels threatened from its big neighbour. Also It is still traumatized from 1971 episode.

Those were the old days man. Today India is ALL about making more money. Our focus is now on economic spheres!

It took till 1991 for Indians to realize the adage: Its the economy, stupid!

And today, any GoI is focussed on this as mission number 1.

Those were the old days man. Today India is ALL about making more money. Our focus is now on economic spheres!

It took till 1991 for Indians to realize the adage: Its the economy, stupid!

And today, any GoI is focussed on this as mission number 1.

And our universities dont have Temples within Lol.....

Hardcore indian hindu nationalists firmly believe in the concept of "akhand bharat", they want to annex Pakistan but before they do that they will kick out all of the Muslims or enslave them.

No such thing exists,if they want to live and that too in peace they would have to give up such pathetic delusions which can have oblivious consequences for the whole region.

Religion aside majority of enthnicities and races of India are different from Pakstan. Punjabis of Pakistan and punjabis in India have genetic similerities, but they are both culturally quite different, because they are Sikh.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I[/video]

Please don't try to associate our Punjab with India, especially the south and east Indian type.

No such thing exists,if they want to live and that too in peace they would have to give up such pathetic delusions which can have oblivious consequences for the whole region.

Why would hard core Hindu nationalists want more Muslims in their country? There are some romantic fools who hark back to the idea of a united India but I guarantee you , no sane Indian wants anything to do with that idea. In the 66th year of our independence, any connection that might have existed to the areas & people of what is present day Pakistan is long gone & remains residual in just a few 1st generation migrants. That nostalgia will soon fade out & Indians who grew up in a India devoid of any such sentimentality will have no interest in Pakistan in any manner other than as a neighbouring country which is hostile.

Why would hard core Hindu nationalists want more Muslims in their country? There are some romantic fools who hark back to the idea of a united India but I guarantee you , no sane Indian wants anything to do with that idea. In the 66th year of our independence, any connection that might have existed to the areas & people of what is present day Pakistan is long gone & remains residual in just a few 1st generation migrants. That nostalgia will soon fade out & Indians who grew up in a India devoid of any such sentimentality will have no interest in Pakistan in any manner other than as a neighbouring country which is hostile.

A security state needs a bogeyman to subjugate the people. Hence pakistanis have been fed the ridiculous notion that Indians want pakistan reunited. The only real purpose pakistan serves today is its india's buffer state, and that too is their own ''akhand pakistan'' - i.e. a pakistan ruling afghanistan dream going sour.

Pakistan is no longer a natural enemy of India ,at least for now. It's the Chinese coming after you guys:D
@ChineseTiger1986
A security state needs a bogeyman to subjugate the people. Hence pakistanis have been fed the ridiculous notion that Indians want pakistan reunited. The only real purpose pakistan serves today is its india's buffer state, and that too is their own ''akhand pakistan'' - i.e. a pakistan ruling afghanistan dream going sour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont doubt your degrees , since you said you are right winger and supporter of the partition then your and my conversation ends here. I am interested in debating people who have those crazy ideas of unification.

Justice Markandey Katju - Chairman, Press Council of India, might be the only person in India having that opinion. He is crazy :)

6a00d834515f9b69e2016769197e37970b-800wi

Religion aside majority of enthnicities and races of India are different from Pakstan. Punjabis of Pakistan and punjabis in India have genetic similerities, but they are both culturally quite different, because they are Sikh.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I[/video]

Please don't try to associate our Punjab with India, especially the south and east Indian type.

:no: Not all Indian Punjabis are Sikh. My mother's side is from Punjab and we're Hindu Dogras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom