What's new

Dear Fawad Khan. It’s time. Go back to Pakistan.

Is Fawad Khan a jihadist? Did he in any way support jihadism against India? Did Fawad Khan personally harm anybody, Muslim or non-Muslim? The man is an actor who came to Bollywood to act. Save your jingoistic BS for someone who actually deserves it. Trust me there are no shortages of those.

He should come back

but india did him no favour , they casted him into their movies as he was profitable to cast and not for any goodwill
And not to mention the fact he was a darn sight better looking than their lead men.Kudos

I know right? I wish mods could ban entire Indians from PDF, but hey how will they earn ads money then.:lol::lol:. also How does that change the fact that most if not 98% population in INDIA hates Pakistan?
I'm not saying they should do it but I'm making you realise the silliness of your comment. I think they want to have a healthy discussion on topics between the people of different countries otherwise they won't ban trolls who violate the laws of the forum. BTW your comment hints your silly notion that world revolves around India and Indians. PDF has members from multiple countries, nations, ethnic groups, and there are enough Pakistanis to replace Indians in case that happens and the revenue and standards shall go up.

Last edited:
Perhaps Indian actors/ actresses don't come to Pakistan on the knowledge of losing out of their potential pay?

I'm not saying they should do it but I'm making you realise the silliness of your comment. I think they want to have a healthy discussion on topics between the people of different countries otherwise they won't ban trolls who violate the laws of the forum. BTW your comment hints your silly notion that world revolves around India and Indians. PDF has members from multiple countries, nations, ethnic groups, and there are enough Pakistanis to replace Indians in case that happens and the revenue will go up.
NOP there's no free lunches in this world. I have seen mods deleting thread when they saw Indians getting upperhand, so lets just stop this BS of healthy discussions. The only reason why mods allow Indians is : 1. Propaganda 2. Money. Nothing is silly, ask any Indians in Quora, FB, Reddit or anywhere about Pakistan or search forums,sub reddits, groups and you will understand how much Indians hate Pakistanis :)
Also apart from China no one can beat India in number of Internet users all over the world

1. You cannot beg the world to isolate someone. You can beg to get some "f16" for discount :lol:
Of course you can beg the world to isolate Pakistan. Modi was born to beg, this is his calling. :lol:

2. Karan Johar is a fine buisnessman. He exploited Pakistanis by including Fawad Khan, why else do you think India got billion $$ from Pakistan when there are no trade deals. We exploit your population, so much so that pakistanis even in PDF dont forget to bring Bollywood? :lol::lol::lol:
He's a fag who drooools over Pakistani men. :man_in_love:

I know right? I wish mods could ban entire Indians from PDF, but hey how will they earn ads money then.:lol::lol:. also How does that change the fact that most if not 98% population in INDIA hates Pakistan?
Let me see if other Indians on the forum agree with you or not. Sir @PARIKRAMA @hellfire what's your opinion about that...For example I can say except for a very small and insignificant percentage in Pakistan, no one really hates India though we don't like Modi sarkar and policies

Last edited:
Let me if other Indians on the forum agree with you or not. Sir @PARIKRAMA @hellfire what's your opinion about that...For example I can say except for a very small and insignificant percentage in Pakistan, no one really hates India though we don't like Modi sarkar and policies
Haha!! sir you don't have to go very far. Go through Indian Defence Forum or Bharat Rakshak, you will get an idea. :)
Good that Pakistanis in small amount hate India. :tup: I am being brutally honest but most Indians hate pakistanis.
HINT: If you know how to analyse bulk data, all you need to do is meta search in Twitter about Indians view on Pakistan

This guy should not be allowed into Pakistan as well , he should stay put in india

01060020.jpg

Dear Fawad Khan,

I totally agree with Zarvan. Nothing is more valuable and important more than honour & dignity of our country Pakistan. I request Fawad Khan and all other Pakistani actors & actresses currently working in India to return back to the homeland.

Haha!! sir you don't have to go very far. Go through Indian Defence Forum or Bharat Rakshak, you will get an idea. :)
Good that Pakistanis in small amount hate India. :tup: I am being brutally honest but most Indians hate pakistanis.
HINT: If you know how to analyse bulk data, all you need to do is meta search in Twitter about Indians view on Pakistan
We neither hate nor love India, for most Pakistanis India is an insignificant entity, all they know is something like that exists in the East. But you just admitted that 98% of Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. Why would I go to an Indian forum; I'm not obsessed with India and my standard hasn't hit the absolute rock bottom and I won't go there until the last brain cell is still active in my head.
As we know you are obsessed with Pakistan, so you will come to our forums :), your uncontrolled obsession will force you to give us revenue (as you claimed) and when you cross the limits you will be taken care of :enjoy:
Long Live Pakistan and Long Live PDF :pakistan:

This should be enough for you I hope!!!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom