What's new

Dear Fawad Khan. It’s time. Go back to Pakistan.

So some Ram Laal is telling Fawad and co, especially Ali Zafar to take a hike:lol: they should have listened to patriot Shaan Shahid, who has always carried his good self with dignity.Kudos Sarge

@Moonlight

Godddd. My brother was just talking about this some minutes ago, that I think now they are gonna cause problems for Pakistani actors as always after, any incident. And I said I really truly wish that happens. So they understand what Pakistan is. This country ID them, gave them fame across the globe. And then in name of art, they don't see if it's carrying good name of Pakistan and their dignity or not, but get super excited for making it to sh*twood. I hope they make them leave Hindia with humiliating them so they understand, money is not EVERYTHING.

We neither hate nor love India, for most Pakistanis India is an insignificant entity, all they know is something like that exists in the East. But you just admitted that 98% of Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. Why would I go to an Indian forum; I'm not obsessed with India and my standard hasn't hit the absolute rock bottom and I won't go there until the last brain cell is still active in my head.
As I know you are obsessed with Pakistan, so you will come to our forums :) and when you cross the limit we can take care of you :enjoy:
Long Live Pakistan and Long Live PDF :pakistan:

This should be enough for you I hope!!!
*Bollywood and Youtube stats disagrees with you* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Godddd. My brother was just talking about this some minutes ago, that I think now they are gonna cause problems for Pakistani actors as always after, any incident. And I said I really truly wish that happens. So they understand what Pakistan is. This country ID them, gave them fame across the globe. And then in name of art, they don't see if it's carrying good name of Pakistan and their dignity or not, but get super excited for making it to sh*twood. I hope they make them leave Hindia with humiliating them so they understand, money is not EVERYTHING.
I hope the cocane sisters read this article lol
You are learning kiddo;):agree:

1. You cannot beg the world to isolate someone. You can beg to get some "f16" for discount :lol:
2. Karan Johar is a fine buisnessman. He exploited Pakistanis by including Fawad Khan, why else do you think India got billion $$ from Pakistan when there are no trade deals. We exploit your population, so much so that pakistanis even in PDF dont forget to bring Bollywood? :lol::lol::lol:
You guys are so full of your self that in order to prove that 1k year of foreign rule was just your lack of attention, you will bring destruction upon yourself and neighbors because of your complexes. Right now you do not see it but after being used you will realize. For now just bask in the glory of being the only Supah Powar with jhopar patees all over the country. We are paying for our mistakes and you will for yours but for now enjoy. We will send some more actors actresses

You guys are so full of your self that in order to prove that 1k year of foreign rule was just your lack of attention, you will bring destruction upon yourself and neighbors because of your complexes. Right now you do not see it but after being used you will realize. For now just bask in the glory of being the only Supah Powar with jhopar patees all over the country. We are paying for our mistakes and you will for yours but for now enjoy. We will send some more actors actresses
Keep on sending them, otherwise how will we exploit your countrymen. We don't have trade deals that we can take advantage of, but we sure can use bollywood to get some more $$ :lol::lol:

Let me see if other Indians on the forum agree with you or not. Sir @PARIKRAMA @hellfire what's your opinion about that...For example I can say except for a very small and insignificant percentage in Pakistan, no one really hates India though we don't like Modi sarkar and policies

Opinion? Limited to places like we see in the forum here, the figure can look to go to 200%, a mathematically improbable proposition.

Looking at PDF, one might say an absurd figure on either side hates each other. Once out of such jingoistic places, I severely doubt it, I have never found that to be the case.

Living in US, you yourself will be well aware that perhaps Indians and Pakistanis are quite well knit group save for few bad apples on either side, which is true for any society in any town.

So, I would merely laugh and suggest you should too and move on. The jingoism on this forum makes me think the figure of 99% would be more apt, looking at the things over the past couple of days.

Don't get stuck on silly things. Laugh and move along.

Opinion? Limited to places like we see in the forum here, the figure can look to go to 200%, a mathematically improbable proposition.

Looking at PDF, one might say an absurd figure on either side hates each other. Once out of such jingoistic places, I severely doubt it, I have never found that to be the case.

Living in US, you yourself will be well aware that perhaps Indians and Pakistanis are quite well knit group save for few bad apples on either side, which is true for any society in any town.

So, I would merely laugh and suggest you should too and move on. The jingoism on this forum makes me think the figure of 99% would be more apt, looking at the things over the past couple of days.

Don't get stuck on silly things. Laugh and move along.

I knew that and that's I asked you and Parikrama since I didn't believe one single bit he said but a sane Indian to do that. In USA yeah mostly people get along well on individual level though communal behaviours are at loggerheads with each other some times but even that's no where comparable to the jingoism we see on internet.

In USA yeah mostly people get along well on individual level though communal behaviours are at loggerheads with each other some times but even that's no where comparable to the jingoism we see on internet.

The bold portion, that is the sheep of subcontinent! The herd mentality which is the reason for the stupidities that still exist here.

That is why, ignore and move, PDF is a great place to actually learn and interact, majority are more keen on getting caught in stupidities. Don't waste your time, until and unless you are in troll mode.

They can keep the cocane sisters...good riddance.kudos kid
That's really a funny name..sorry but to me it sounds little but funny :lol: IDK how can any parent name their daughters like that... really embarrassing for them, they should change that or get some screen names

I know right? I wish mods could ban entire Indians from PDF, but hey how will they earn ads money then.:lol::lol:. also How does that change the fact that most if not 98% population in INDIA hates Pakistan?
The feeling in mutual

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom